Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Cliff Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:21 am
Gin

User Image

Gin laughed as he stood there looking in amusement. "If you so think you can kill a God then be my guest and try me." He said smiling at her as he looked at his love. "I will leave the Nogitsune up to you then darling." He said turning back to face his opponent as he smiled even brighter.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 am
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki smiled as he looked at the women known as Ren next to the male known as Gin. "Well what can a little women like you do to a powerful old being like myself hmm?" He asked grinning at Ren as he stood there his tails swaying back and forth now. They were there normal greyish blue color now that he had fixed them. All thanks to that women but he would get her later. Tsuki looked at her as he waited for her to make her first move.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:18 am
"Lucy keep the fight out side of the cave to keep the kids safe" sky said as she looked at Kaida, "watch Lily and if anything gose wrong you to get out of here and head to the castle. Tell the owner that sky owes them a favors for watching over you two." she growled as the white on her fur coat light on fire As she looked at Tsuki. If he delt with ren and Lucy had gin maybe they would be all right. "I hate to ask this but will you help us keep the kids safe?" she asked Tsuki.

Ren had to think about that for she really did not know this girl or anyof the other. Hell she had killed so many in her life she lost count of who she killed and why. "all right love you have fun with her" she said kissing him before looking at Tsuki, "I wish not to fight with you just make a offer to you. We have need of your blood for something. We can take it by force or do a trade for it."

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:03 am
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ================

The temperature in the cave had continued to plummet causing Kaida to shiver. She already figured that a fight was bound to break loose, especially how Lucy was talking to one of the male vampire. The only thing she thought of was getting out of here, especially with Lily. Her head nodded at Sky "Y-yes Sky, I can do that!" she spoke out confidently, already plotting an escape rout if anything went down hill. The dragoness quickly paced over to the girl, standing by her all the while keeping watch over the two hostile vampires. "Lily be ready to run.." she whispered, glancing up at her, then back to the scenario played out in front of them.

Devossy

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:58 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lily & Lucy
Lily stared at Lucy, unable to look away. "That's not Lucy," she whispered. "This is something else, something bad." Lucy was suddenly in front of them, though the aura of darkness around her made it clear that this wasn't really Lucy. The rage had consumed her, turning her to something else. She batted Kaida away from Lily. "I need this," she growled. Lily looked terrified as Lucy forced her way into her body. She screamed in pain. "Please stop, Lucy. It hurts!" Lily was sobbing as pain took over everything. Cracks could be heard as bones broke and moved as Lucy changed. She finished her transformation into her Revenant form. She reappeared in front of Gin, not saying anything. She held out her hand and a white katana appeared. She waited for Gin to make a move, still not making a sound.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:43 am
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki nodded at her. "I see it as my fault they are here for me so I will help keep the young ones safe." He nodded looking at Ren. "I will not give my blood up thats a no flat out." He sighed as he looked to her. "Tell me what you want my blood for anyones?" He growled at her his tails whipping around him wildly as he was ready if she came at him.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:20 am
Sky nodded thanks to Tsuki before looking shocked at lucy as her fur crawled. "LUCY NO" she said trying to get to Lily but it was to late. She did not like this one bit for it They got hurt Lily would feel it more being the living body. "Damn it Lucy" she growled before looking at Kaida, "Stay back please." With that she went to stand behind to the Revenant form to help it out.

Ren just gave Tsuki a look. "really you would help this weaklings?" she said tossing her hair out of the way, "We need your blood to help with a weapon." She noticed what happened to two of the girls and started to laugh for it seemed things where going to get fun. "You seem to like girls what if I offer you a harem of ladies for you to enjoy" she said smiling

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

Kaida tilted her head up at Lily, then she felt the swing Lucy gave her. Surprised, the dragoness landed on her feet, turning around to catch Lily's words.. before she had changed. "Lily!.. W-what.." she called out.. staring at this new figure. Her ears twitched hearing Sky, she just stared at the were, growing anxious "Lily.. Will...Will Lily be, okay?" her eyes darted towards.. the figure, not realizing she was glaring. The vampiric dragoness didn't feel like sitting back at all but... telling by everyone else, they were way more experienced than she, it gnawed at her that she be more trouble than help in this situation. So, she simply climbed a top of a rock to get a better view point of everyone. Her eyes remained on this new figure.

Devossy

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:15 pm
Gin

User Image

Gin simply smiled as he stood where he was. "I don't attack weaklings because that makes it know fun. So if you want this to begin then make your first move trash." He smiled as he stood there grinning at the new form. Gin had no fear what so ever for he always though of himself as a God as the God of this world. For he was in his and anyone who feared him eyes. They all saw him as one and if not they soon would. After all his experiments helped him through many times where he should have died. He smiled as he spoke up. "Your form I will admit is very interesting."

((Love that form by the way I use it for almost everything hehe))

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:18 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki burst out laughing as he spoke up. "Women don't mean much to me. I only want to cause suffering, pain, bloodshed, chaos, and much more like that." He grinned as he licked his lips his tails spinning around faster as he spoke again. "Now your wasting my damn time b!tch so either roll the hell over and die or leave my presence." He smiled as the world around Ren started changing fast. Nogitsune were known for casting strong almost unbreakable illusions that seemed almost real. As a lot of demons appeared in front of her charging full force at her to attack.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:50 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu
(I thought you might like it. After all, your character is named after a character in the same anime.)

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lucy: Revenant Form
Lucy let out a horrible, inhuman scream. She suddenly darted forward, attacking Gin with incredible speed and skill. Darkness engulfed her blade as she attacked him. She was making a strange growling sound, making it obvious that this form was run more by hatred and instinct than real thought.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:10 pm
"Lilly will be fine Kaida"Sky said looking back at her before looking at the other, "you just stay safe and out of the way or something might happen." It looked like the fighting had all ready started and thing where getting way out of hand. She would stand by and help where she could.

Ren cut her hand and let the blood full the air and roll to there nails. All who smelled it would tell she was a blackblood and poison. "Bring it on fox" Ren said smiling licking her lips, "but you join us and we can give you all that and more."

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

Kaida's ears twitched to all of the mingling amongst the others. Her pale purple fluff, puffed out when Lucy let out her scream, it made the dragoness cringe. That's when she averted her gaze to Sky "O-okay.." she whispered, lashing her tail from side to side. Blood hit her nostrils, the girl tilted her head, glancing back at the female vampire. Another fight was about to break loose, she shook her head with a small frown. It bugged her that she had to sit about and watch, though she already had made up her mind that if it appeared that any of her new companions needed help, she would jump in to help. A small determination flickered within the vampiric dragoness as she now was glancing between Lucy's form and Tsuki.

Devossy

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:31 pm
Gin

User Image

Gin grinned widely as he side stepped easily dodge most of the attacks some of them just making small cuts along his body. "Beasts who can't control themselves and attack on nothing but instinct need to be put down like the wild creature they are." He smiled as he spun back ward as he did so his blood flew every were in all directions. Any hit by his blood would be burned. For his blood was filled with acid and not only that but the famous blackblood poison. As he landed he pulled out a needed as he stabbed it within his arm. "Time to stop playing I suppose." He grinned as he awaited for the creature to attack again. His arms slowly closing. He was also filled with nano bots that healed his wounds slowly. Thankfully it took him some time to get them use to his blood otherwise they would be killed off. It also paid off being a scientist for him at least.

((Most defiantly I love using him.))

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:34 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki grinned wider as the demons that were nothing more then an illusion attack Ren. But this is one reason he loved being a Nogitsune because his illusions were fake yes but felt and looked real to everyone else. Growled once he started sniffing the air smelling a small bit of the blood. He snapped his tails together as he started sending fire in a circle around him to protect him from any foreign things. Then he snapped them together once more as Ren was distracted with his fake demons so that from his tails lightening would snap forward at her.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out