Submit

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:52 pm
And now I'm starting to wonder if there's anything better than my monsters for endgame stuff.

I've got the Chichu for COM, Pulsework Knight still for SEN, and Flanitor for MED.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:18 pm
JamesWN
And now I'm starting to wonder if there's anything better than my monsters for endgame stuff.

I've got the Chichu for COM, Pulsework Knight still for SEN, and Flanitor for MED.

Flanitor is about the best Med in the game.
But as for Sentinel, you ought to get the silver chocobo (toss Mog with improved moogle throw on through the hologram of the new Cocoon in Academia 4XX AF; could take a couple tries) and then infuse it with your pulsework knight and another monster or two that's a quick developer to give it some boosts/extra abilities.
And for your commando you could try the golden chocobo (obtained from a treasure sphere in A Dying World), but chichu is listed as one of the best for end game.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:24 pm
Queen Spazzy
JamesWN

But as for Sentinel, you ought to get the silver chocobo (toss Mog with improved moogle throw on through the hologram of the new Cocoon in Academia 4XX AF; could take a couple tries) and then infuse it with your pulsework knight and another monster or two that's a quick developer to give it some boosts/extra abilities.
And for your commando you could try the golden chocobo (obtained from a treasure sphere in A Dying World), but chichu is listed as one of the best for end game.

I've got the Silver and Gold Chocobo but I'm not sure if the color chocobo matters if I want to try racing?

And Chichu I've been raising using nothing but Power materials but I was wondering what the best way for other monsters was. Usually I use Potent materials on small nodes and Vitality materials (SEN)/Mana materials (MED) on large nodes for stats.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:57 pm
JamesWN
Queen Spazzy
JamesWN

I've got the Silver and Gold Chocobo but I'm not sure if the color chocobo matters if I want to try racing?

And Chichu I've been raising using nothing but Power materials but I was wondering what the best way for other monsters was. Usually I use Potent materials on small nodes and Vitality materials (SEN)/Mana materials (MED) on large nodes for stats.

Silver chocobo raised with only potent materials is best for racing, and also makes the best sentinel for your paradigm deck.
But even a regular chocobo raised with all potent materials can get you through the majority of the races, I believe; my fiancee used a golden chocobo raised with potent materials and he says he just breezed through the races.
Raising monsters with only potent materials gives them the best possible stats, so you've actually limited your commando severely by using only power materials; potent materials give the same bonuses, they just apply across the board.
If you're just raising a monster up to use for infusion, though, it doesn't necessarily matter the materials used, as far as I know.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:33 pm
Finally beat FFXIII-2. x_x

Also started Lightning Returns but... there's seriously no Attack command for the Guardian Corps or Knight of Etro Schemata? x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:10 pm
JamesWN

Also started Lightning Returns but... there's seriously no Attack command for the Guardian Corps or Knight of Etro Schemata? x_x

Get some abilities from battle wins and equip them?
I have the book for this game as well, but I haven't gotten to actually PLAY it yet (past the content that was already available as the demo) because my fiancee has been hogging it (to be fair, it was his Christmas/birthday gift from me...), so I'll be hard pressed to help you out with this one.
My fiancee has beaten it once already, though, so I can bug him if you've got any questions!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:36 pm
Queen Spazzy
JamesWN

I have the book for this game as well, but I haven't gotten to actually PLAY it yet (past the content that was already available as the demo) because my fiancee has been hogging it (to be fair, it was his Christmas/birthday gift from me...), so I'll be hard pressed to help you out with this one.
My fiancee has beaten it once already, though, so I can bug him if you've got any questions!

For something as basic as Attack? x_x

I don't think I'm liking this battle system already. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:16 pm
JamesWN
Queen Spazzy
JamesWN

Some of the outfits will come with inherent abilities, but those didn't.
I really love the battle system for LR, but then, it's like the battle systems of some of my other favorites, so it's not entirely new to me.
I think it is super fun to play dress up with Lightning though. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:20 pm
Queen Spazzy
JamesWN
Queen Spazzy
JamesWN

Some of the outfits will come with inherent abilities, but those didn't.
I really love the battle system for LR, but then, it's like the battle systems of some of my other favorites, so it's not entirely new to me.
I think it is super fun to play dress up with Lightning though. >>;

I dunno. A lot of Lightning's outfits on the wiki looked like hoochiewear. o.o;  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff