Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Civil disobedience! (Dakota/Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:33 am
“It—“ The reaper paused, and then immediately spun on her heel, turning her back to Dakota, and let out a choking sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:38 am
Dakota blinked.

Oh god, he made her cry. He was terrible. He was a terrible person. He moved quickly to stop in front of her, putting his hands gently on her shoulders.

"Hey...Hey there. I didn't mean to make you cry Hel...." He frowned, tipping her head up, "Seriously though, wanna talk about it? I don't mind listening..."

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:50 am
“I am NOT CRYING!” Hel vehemently protested, smacking Dakota’s hands away from her with a growl. “I just had something in my eye…and my throat!” There weren’t any tear tracks on her face…but it was up for debate, really. “And I do not want to talk about it…!”

A pause.

“BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:54 am
He frowned again, and regardless of her smacking away, and that she was halloween, closed his arms around her.

"Hey hey, It's okay to cry." He started and then sort of awkwardly smiled. "So he won't ask you to marry him then? I'd say you deserve a much better guy."

What kind of guy didn't propose to like...Hel. Come on.

She was too scary NOT to be proposed too. Plus she was banging hot. Not like his wife, and not really for Dakota's taste because Ice crotch but seriously halloween world, what did you teach your men.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:05 pm
“Woah, woah, HEY!” Hel cried immediately pushing the hunter away from her, not gently either. She hadn’t been in close proximity with one like this before…and the temperate of his body was different than any thing else she dealt with before…well, aside from Nox.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!” She pushed him away from her with a shove, and then got all huffy afterwards, choosing not to answer his question.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:52 am
"Hey...Hey now." Dakota frowned because shoving hurt. Shoving so much hurt. Wow...Hel. So much.

"Okay no hugs, No touching." He held his hands up, palms out so she could see him shove them in his pant pockets. "So like...What's the deal then Babe? What's keeping you from hog-tying the guy and getting a place and getting the whole marriage thing."

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:46 pm
“Ya.” Hel huffed. “Because we are not buddies, guy.” It was okay, Dakota. Hel was just tsundere, okay? The reaper was about to open her mouth and tell Dakota to go ******** himself with a cactus because she did not have marriage problems…but she opened her mouth, and nothing came out.

The reaper’s mouth hung open for a few moments before she shut it.

This entire situation was ******** odd. Yeah. That’s how she’d describe it. Marriage, oddly enough, took to the back burner for a moment, and Hel was now glaring at the tall Moon Hunter with heavy speculation. She wanted to hate him. Just flat out hate him. It’d be easier that way…and though she was no doubt irritated right now…she didn’t hate him. It was disconcerting.

But she knew that a lot of her problems would be solved if she could just keep hating hunters blindly…

But now too much had happened for her to not keep holding onto that blind hatred she once had.

“Dakota.” Hel placed her hands on her hips, and cocked her head to the side. “Why do you ******** care?” She asked honestly.

Nyxtsuki Moon
Yanno...it felt nice to type out this post : )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 am
"But I'm your friend...Uh.." "Ghoul!" he pointed his fingers at her.

He grinned. "Why wouldn't I care. Why do you not care?" He stuck his hands in his pockets again. "Look, do you really want to know? I got a soft spot for girls, I don't like to see them hurting. You aren't some creature bent on destruction, not currently killing me. You got emotions. You ever think that maybe it'd be better if we were friends?" He looked thoughtful.

"You don't kill the food source right? Or the energy source, because that would be sad."

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:48 am
Hel just stared at the Hunter. She stared and she stared hard. Especially after he threw in ‘ghoul’ like he could ‘comfortably’ use it. Yeah, she wasn’t impressed with his questions in answer to her question, but the answers that came after were…a bit more acceptable. She was about to vehemently pipe up that she wasn’t hurting, but Dakota’s train of words halted her before she could get the words out, and she remained silent.

Better off if they were friends…

Hel’s lips twisted before she scowled. “No, I do not kill the energy source.” The reaper replied. “That is ******** stupid. You do not kill what sustains you.” She uttered in a very much duh tone, and looked off to the side to the moment, her eyes lidding in thought.

“Friends.” She repeated the word as if it was foreign. “Hrm.” She was silent for a moment. “There is something odd about that.” She paused. “I had my wings torn off by a Hunter…I have had friends lose much to hunters…how do I know you are not just trying to gain my trust to use me?” In other words, she still had hang ups.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:25 am
"Because I didn't rip your wings off. Because I don't do that to halloween." Dakota shrugged, "I'm not trying to recruit you to be a weapon, I have one already."

He hesitated, "Wanna know something then? I got this burn here..." He pulled off the bandage covering his arm, with a long hideous burn scar and stared at her, "Because a fire halloween creature attacked me when I was a kid. That would...that would make you think I hate them but...you aren't a fire demon, and you didn't do this to me, so I don't hate you?"

He rolled the bandage back over it. "So you...You seeing the point I'm making?"

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:51 am
When Dakota unraveled his bandage, the reaper ended up drifting closer to him, because she had noticed the bandage, and she did want to see what lay beneath it, and that was a pretty nasty scar. Briefly she wondered why he covered it up. It wasn’t ever going away…and to her, covering something meant you were ashamed of it so…

The reaper was silent as she stared at it…until Dakota covered it back up again anyways, and her dark red eyes slid up to meet his bright orange ones. “Ya.” She replied. “I do.” A group shouldn’t represent an individual…not always, at least. She wouldn’t want to be lumped in with a group, judged…if she wasn’t like the group at all…ugh. This was a gray matter. She wished she could still see things in black and white.

She wanted to ask about the attack on the Horsemen Isles. Not all the Horsemen had done wrong…had they? Not all of them wanted to kill humans, right? She thought about Gramps…and she felt a bit uncomfortable. That wasn’t a bridge she was going to cross right now.

Instead, she focused back on Dakota’s arm, and reached up to tug at the bandage.

“Why do you keep it covered?”  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:25 pm
"Truth?" Dakota tucked the rest of the bandage together and looked over at her. "Because I don't like it. It's a reminder of how I was weak, and I don't like being weak." he frowned.

"And because it reminds me of when I was scared. I was a kid, and when I told people about it, the only ones who believed me were my grandparents. Kind of hard to grow up seeing and suffering through things that people have no idea about."

He sighed.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Ah…so she was right. It was a form of shame about it. “…Ya…but you are not a scareling anymore, and you are now in a position with power.” She cocked her head to the side. “Covering it up still seems silly. It screams shame. I was powerless when my wings were torn, but I do not cover them. It is a reminder, but also a testament that I endured.”

She fell silent for a moment, and her hands left her hips so that she could roll her shoulders before she shifted her weight from one foot to another before settling. Her silence continued on for a moment longer before she finally spoke up, puffin her cheeks out a bit. “I can not hog-tie the boyo, despite how much I would like too. He is like a little princess, and if I forced him into it he would not be happy…and that is not the point, ya?”  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:15 pm
"So?" Dakota blinked, "If you forget your shame, you forget your humbleness." He crossed his arms, "I didn't have the scar that I was ashamed, then I wouldn't think of the students who didn't do anything to me?" he looked at her wings...or what they were...had been. "Silly to you, nesscary to me." He shrugged, "I'm still working on the enduring part."

He bounced back on heels and stared at her. "I see. So it's complicated status. Pretty strong, and selfless of you. Even when it doesn't make you happy." Dakota scratched his chin. "Well if I wasn't getting married, and you weren't well...Halloween or whatever, I'd hit you up." He was teasing. He loved Candace very much and couldn't imagine a life without her.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:53 pm
Hel finally cracked a smile since encountering the hunter, and she also snorted, amused as well. “Humbleness…I do not know the meaning of the word!” She proclaimed…and it was pretty true for the most part. “You should show off the scar. I hear bitches love scars.” Her lips quirked up into a bit of a smirk before she released a loud sigh as if this was a burden on her soul—Oh wait, the marriage topic was.

“I do not think it is complicated, truly. I want marriage now. He does not…because he thinks it will limit him, but it would not…so it is just trying to get him to see it!” Now Hel crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks a bit more before she exhaled, snorting once more. “I appreciate it.” A pause. “I think.”  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff