Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Beta Lake

Back to Guilds

Guild for Beta Aquarium, a Breedable/Changing Pet fish shop! 

Tags: fish, mermaids, sea creatures, betas, clownfish 

Reply The Beta Lake
[SE Betas: Taken Cosplays, Concepts, OCs, and Suggestions] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavenFyre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:14 pm
That's true whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:15 pm
Angelic/Nitemare/Nitemare-Angelic Clownfish would probably be the least time consuming out of anything anyone could suggest, since all that's needed is specific evolved forms for them.

*adds superheros and anime suggestions*  

ArynLight
Vice Captain

Andrani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:18 pm
That's because Disney was trying to appeal to the girls. That and I don't think they were given names in the original story, either... And you got the right name for Pheobus biggrin

Aw, I'm not staff...? xd ; Though I doubt guild staff counts lol That and Gnatty keeps pickin' my brain now and then... xd

Let's see, what SE's can I think of...? The minor but still important characters that everyone forgets ALL about in Final Fantasy games! biggrin Like Zack in FF7, Tellah's daughter in FF4... Jesse, Biggs, and Wedge from FF7(Seriously, Cloud wouldn't have gotten into the reactors if not for them!)... Many other minor but still important characters... xd ;;

Oh, and a Chrono Trigger set! biggrin And a Science Geeks of Video Games, Movies, Shows, and Anime set! whee Like... Way too many ideas there xd Um... Otakon biggrin And Professor Hojo xd And... Several movie science geeks... Professor whats-his-name from The Simpsons... Several science guys from anime... Not Bill Nye, though, that'd be an odd beta lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:20 pm
I would love to have the SE versions of Clownfish. ^_^  

Mistress_Ice

RavenFyre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:24 pm
I know what you mean... I mean my niece is having her third birthday party to the theme of disney princesses and we can go just about anywhere and find something on them, bit hardly anything for the guys... XD;;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:26 pm
Andrani. BREATHE ok. xd  

ArynLight
Vice Captain

Andrani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:33 pm
Does Mowgli count for Disney Prince status? XD;

*edit* Hey, I WAS breathing xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:41 pm
Oh, I have another one! biggrin Quest for Camelot! whee  

Andrani

RavenFyre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:44 pm
xd *pets Andrani* Slow down... XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:47 pm
And Harry Potter! biggrin ... I almost typed Harry Potty sweatdrop But not Harry and Draco, for obvious reasons lol That or unique versions of them 3nodding

I can't heeelp it, my mind's gone into SE beta mode xd  

Andrani

ArynLight
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:56 pm
Quest for Camelot sounds familiar and I don't know why.

---last updated line---  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:07 pm
Individual versions of Harry and Draco would be cool. That way if they bred they could pass on their line arts seperately.  

RavenFyre

Andrani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:25 pm
It's the movie with the two-headed dragon, Devon and Cornwall, and the blind squire, Garrett 3nodding Nova agrees with me... King Aurthur is a lil' uke king, and since he was soooo close to Sir Lionel, there's the seme to his uke xd ;;

Oh, Prince of Egypt! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:27 pm
Matrix!

Unofficial Cypher needs 'friends' to backstab! *shot* XD  

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:36 pm
I second the fruits basket! Characters I personally would be vividly interested in: Ayame, Hatori, Shirgure, Momiji, and Kyo. In that order... but.. in general; Fruits basket offers the 12 zodiac animals characters + akito +tohru + kyo as the cat is actually NOT part of the chinese zodiac. so.. that makes it 15 characters.. plus her friends if you watned to do them too.. but I myself could live without her friends.

I am excited to see POTO up there. Erik + Christine = heart omg. heart

Um... Let's see... another anime series I'd like to see but probably wouldn't make it as it's relatively not as well known is superGALS. I love that show. Ran, second place, and monkey boy.

Also, Cowboy Bebop is good... characters for that: spike, faye, Ed, Ein, [forget that guy's naem.... the one who owns the big ship they use]... and if you watn to make it even more expansive is the girl spike loved and his arch nemesis...

another idea is 80's toys... or... 80 and 90's toys... i think some may have been done.. but some may not have been.  
The Beta Lake

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff