Anomalously Yours

Quotable Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:11 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Sherlock, Doctor Who, soon to be Homestuck, Downton Abby, and Supernatural!
Thoughts on Peter Capauldi being the new doctor?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:43 am
Anomalously Yours
Lately I've been into Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, One Piece, Constantine, Sherlock, and Orphan Black. On the occasion, most thinks DC and Marvel.

Cool! I'm also a fan of Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who! smile I need to watch The Walking Dead though. I only saw the 1st episode and found it to be awesome, so now I need to finish it.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:21 pm
Blind Blindness
There's also the Divergent fans. xD. At least right now, anyway. Haven't seen it, though...

And I haven't seen homestuck at all o.o...but I went to Supercon over a year ago, and while attending a NERD show, where they would do stand-up comedy, this guy was talking about it. I can't remember whether it was in a positive light or in a negative one....but a lot of people had seen it.

Ug I NEED to read Divergent! What is your alignment (if that's what it's called)? I'm a three way of Abnegation, Amity, and Dauntless.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:23 pm
Anomalously Yours
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Well, I can't well say seeing as I've only seen the first episode sweatdrop

I know I'm horrible TTuTT

I mean, I like him so far. I'm REALLY not liking Clara; she only stayed because Eleven asked her to.
What do you think?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Anomalously Yours

Quotable Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:45 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Anomalously Yours
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Well, I can't well say seeing as I've only seen the first episode sweatdrop

I know I'm horrible TTuTT

I mean, I like him so far. I'm REALLY not liking Clara; she only stayed because Eleven asked her to.
What do you think?

I only watched the first two episodes, so you're not completely alone. I really like Peter Capauldi though. He brings a hilariously grumpy side to the doctor at times and I think that's really cool. However, I wouldn't say he's better or worse than any of the other doctors because I think it's still too early to tell. I'm not too sure how I feel about Clara at this point though. I liked her more towards the middle of her journey with 11. Now I'm slowly losing interest with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:48 pm
Phoenix Paladin
Anomalously Yours
Lately I've been into Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, One Piece, Constantine, Sherlock, and Orphan Black. On the occasion, most thinks DC and Marvel.

Cool! I'm also a fan of Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who! smile I need to watch The Walking Dead though. I only saw the 1st episode and found it to be awesome, so now I need to finish it.
I'm the same with Sherlock. I watched the first episode and looks amazing, but I have to get around to actually watching it religiously. But Netflix has it, so when I have time I should be able to catch up.  

Anomalously Yours

Quotable Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:00 pm
Anomalously Yours
Phoenix Paladin
Anomalously Yours

I'm the same with Sherlock. I watched the first episode and looks amazing, but I have to get around to actually watching it religiously. But Netflix has it, so when I have time I should be able to catch up.

There are only 9 episodes, but each one is 1.5 hours long, so each one is basically a mini movie. And also, new seasons come around only every 2-3 years...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:12 pm
Phoenix Paladin
Anomalously Yours
Phoenix Paladin
Anomalously Yours

There are only 9 episodes, but each one is 1.5 hours long, so each one is basically a mini movie. And also, new seasons come around only every 2-3 years...
How many seasons are there now?  

Anomalously Yours

Quotable Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:17 pm
Anomalously Yours
Phoenix Paladin
Anomalously Yours
Phoenix Paladin
Anomalously Yours

Only 3 seasons. There are 3 episodes per season. Overall, it will take around 13.5 hours to watch everything.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:00 pm
Anomalously Yours
I'm not too sure how I feel about Clara at this point though. I liked her more towards the middle of her journey with 11. Now I'm slowly losing interest with her.

Really?
I found I really despised her with 11, but I like her with Capauldi.
(As attributed by the fact that I've actually watched all the Capauldi eps instead of just the ones written by Neil Gaiman like with Smith. >>; )

Darkness Dragons Revenge
I'm REALLY not liking Clara; she only stayed because Eleven asked her to.

She gets better, in my opinion, so please try to push through! ;w;
And I rather liked that she was so unsure about him, it made her seem more human to me.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:26 pm
Queen Spazzy

Oh I will. I just frigging need to find the time!
Maybe next week when I only have two and half days of school -W-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:53 pm
Phoenix Paladin
Anomalously Yours
Phoenix Paladin
Anomalously Yours
Phoenix Paladin
Anomalously Yours

Only 3 seasons. There are 3 episodes per season. Overall, it will take around 13.5 hours to watch everything.

Then I'll try to catch up soon, that way I'll only have One Piece and Constantine to catch up on. 2-3 seems like a long wait though, especially because there are only 3 episodes per season. No matter that they are 1.5 hours each.  

Anomalously Yours

Quotable Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Anomalously Yours

Quotable Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:25 pm
Princess Zelda21
Hmm, fandoms, eh? Well, some of mine would be Doctor Who, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Naruto, and Vampire Diaries. That's all I can think of for now. Don't bite my neck, please! *hides in the corner* >_>? sweatdrop
I'm into Doctor Who. Soon I'll be into Legend of Zelda and I read the first to books of Naruto,so I guess that doesn't count. sweatdrop But do you like Vampire Diaries because I've been thinking about getting into it lately. Is it stereotypical vampires?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:22 pm
Anomalously Yours
Princess Zelda21
Hmm, fandoms, eh? Well, some of mine would be Doctor Who, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Naruto, and Vampire Diaries. That's all I can think of for now. Don't bite my neck, please! *hides in the corner* >_>? sweatdrop
I'm into Doctor Who. Soon I'll be into Legend of Zelda and I read the first to books of Naruto,so I guess that doesn't count. sweatdrop But do you like Vampire Diaries because I've been thinking about getting into it lately. Is it stereotypical vampires?

Cool! Yes, I do like Vampire Diaries. It's not a complete stereotypical vampire series, it's got a lot more different twists and turns. I've seen up to somewhere in season 5 or so by far, though I won't spoil it for you.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Anomalously Yours

Quotable Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:03 am
Queen Spazzy
Really?
I found I really despised her with 11, but I like her with Capauldi.
(As attributed by the fact that I've actually watched all the Capauldi eps instead of just the ones written by Neil Gaiman like with Smith. >>; )
I found that she had a certain chemistry with 11. Not only were they friends, but at times they seemed almost equals. She was slightly more like River Song. With Capauldi, she has chemistry as well, but it isn't a chemistry of equals. It's more of he's the hilarious grumpy uncle that knows everything, and she still has to put up with him. She's just the niece along for the ride. At times they clash and maybe she'll contribute at times. But it seems that they're never seen as equals.  
FANDOM TANDEM! [[All the talk about your Favorite Obsessions]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff