Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

-watching Lucifer move to pull his shirt off as he would listen to his explanation of the thing Yuko would slide over a bit to give him more room. once the tattoo was revealed Yuko would stare at the work of art that covered his roomie's back. Being put into a state of aww at the intricacies in the design, Yuko would smile brightly- its amazing -he would say in a high enough whisper that Lucifer could hear it with out any trouble. reaching a hand out slowly as if wanting to touch it and run his fingers lighty along the lines of the work. Yuko would quickly ketch himself just before he had set his finger to his roomie's tatt- i'm sorry i almost touched it.....but its so hard to resist wanting to run my fingers along the line work -Yuko would mumble the last part as if embarrassed to have admitted his want to run his hands along the other male as a bright blush would now stain his cheeks-

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:22 pm
AugustenDomenta

((He's blonde not a redhead))
User Image

┼Darkest Lord

▬▬▬ · · · ·LuciferHestrom· · · · ▬▬▬

Your mercy shall I gain

Favorite Song: What's it to YOU?
Favorite Food: Anyone able to put up with my bulls**t...

The blonde blushes gently, feeling Yuko's hands nearly touching it. "O-Oh...If you really want to touch it, you may. I could just ignore the feeling in my pants for a few more moments. I don't mind." He admitted, looking back at the smaller male.

"I'm sure you find it interesting or at least beautiful? No one ever NOT wants to touch it. So it's cool if you do....Yuko...." The neko's name rolled off of his tongue like honey, wrapping around it and making it sound like the most beautiful thing someone could ever say.

┼Strike the match┼

Engulf the earth in ⌠FLAMES⌡

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

-hearing Lucifer say he could touch his tattoo, Yuko would pause for a moment- really? -with out much of a hesitation or even a chance to get a response Yuko's small hands would reach out to slowly lay themselves on his roomie's back. running his fingers gently along the lines something would happen that not many people would get to witness let alone ever hear from the small neko. letting out a quiet pur Yuko would get himself lost in the line work as his soft gentle hands would continue to travel along his roomie's back...Yuko had to admit he had an eye for art and a high appreciation for it-

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:56 pm
AugustenDomenta

User Image

┼Darkest Lord

Your mercy shall I gain

A violent shiver shoots down Lucifer's spine, making him moan softly. "That feels so nice..." he panted quietly, gripping his shirt tightly in his hands. The erection in his pants grew by the second; Yuko's purring making him want to pounce on the male behind him. "Y-You purr like a real kitten and everything, huh?" he asked, trying to laugh off his horniness.

┼Strike the match┼

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

-hearing Lucifer he would smile lightly before he would come to realize he was purring. pulling away a bit Yuko would look down- i..i..i'm sorry i didn't realize i was -seeming embarrassed by this Yuko would find himself cuddling his tail close to him as he would stare at the male before him- i ugh um really like your tattoo....i...i...always thought of getting one but i'm to much of a scardy cat....it must have hurt?

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:12 pm
AugustenDomenta

User Image

┼Darkest Lord

Your mercy shall I gain

"No! It's fine. Your purring was....kind of nice," he admited with a smile back at Yuko. He turns around to face him but not too close to scare him away. "It didn't hurt....considering it kind of grew onto my skin when I was about......" he paused, thinking of human years to calculate his age. ".....15? I guess. It was kind of like pubic hair but it just formed this huge tattoo into my skin."

He felt stupid for trying to explain the origin to Yuko. The blonde felt like it wasn't believable when it was 100% true. "But, I'm sure tattoos don't hurt that bad. I actually know a few tattoo artists that you could go to! They're clean and have really nice artwork as well. So you never know~" He was trying to flirt with Yuko on top of explaining simple things to him.

┼Strike the match┼

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

-hearing him Yuko would smile and let another pur escape pas this lips- i wish i could just have art grow on me -he would giggle in a cute manner- and i don't know they would probably make fun of me if i tried be like someone threw water on a poor cute kitten -he would giggle as he would seem to start to playfully flirt back with his roomie his tail swaying and quiet purring not really helping him much in the fact that it was giving him away-

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 pm
AugustenDomenta

User Image

┼Darkest Lord

Your mercy shall I gain

Lucifer smiles warmly at Yuko's new comfort level. "I don't think anyone would make fun of you, Yuko..." His tone wrapped around the neko's voice once again. "Your purring is really cute, you know. I think it makes you seem even cuter than what you are now~" The blonde winks quickly, trying to entice the young feline even further.

┼Strike the match┼

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:53 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

-hearing Lucifer, Yuko couldn't help but giggle as he would find himself slowly moving closer to the taller figure as if to snuggle into them. Continuing to pur quietly Yuko would shrug lightly- i don't know most people do make fun of me or pick on me because i'm so short and well a scardy cat -frowning to himself Yuko would draw in a slow deep breath before letting it out- i want to be strong and brave but i'm just not built for it i guess....Yuko the damsel in distress

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:34 am
User Image

~Yuko~

-pilling himself slowly up yup Yuko would head quitly to his room to get his hoodie. Sliding it on he would head out as he would make his way to class as he was now already running late-

*Exit  

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:05 pm
AugustenDomenta

User Image

┼Darkest Lord

▬▬▬ • • • •LuciferHestrom• • • • ▬▬▬

Your mercy shall I gain

After a few hours of attending the rest of his classes and finishing up his little bit of homework that was given, Lucifer returns to the dorm room quietly and drops his shoes off at the door. Instinctively, the blonde casually strolls into the kitchen for a snack...or maybe a meal since he hadn't eaten in a few hours.

After fixing a bit of a snack/meal, Lucifer looked around and noticed how quiet it was. "Where's that cute little neko?" he asked with a slight frown. "Maybe he's still in class. Oh well," Lucifer sighed gently, a little upset that Yuko wasn't back yet. He had really grown to like the sweet boy.

┼Strike the match┼

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas