Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Teacups and Cheshires [Mengfen] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:46 pm
He could not say for certain how long it had been since he had felt this way. It had most likely started somewhere in his youth, and had only grown as time had passed and they had spent more time together. Lifen still remained the singular person in his life who had never left his side, in spite of all of his faults, and who had not only chosen to cherish him as a friend, but also see him as someone she could spend her life with.

He could not live without her, and she knew it.

Lifen's fingers curled in the front of his shirt, surprising him, and then she was kissing him, and he sank his fingers into her hair, leaning against her fully in an effort to stay near to her. For someone who mostly showed little to no physical affection most of the time, he certainly seemed starving for it now.

"Always," he said, and he hadn't yet opened his eyes. He pressed another kiss to Lifen's lips, this one gentler, less forceful. "I have always loved you, Lifen."

Mengyao's fingers were gentle as they trailed down the side of her face.

"Marry me," he said. "Stay with me always."

Nerpin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:51 pm
Lifen was enjoying the small moment of affection that they were having, moving a hand to lightly place on his cheek, rubbing the grey skin softly. She had been listening to his soft words, when the innocent statement feel from his lips, making the little horsewoman pause for a moment.

Marriage? She hadn't actually fully thought of it before, except when a certain noblewoman would press her about it. Her usually pale features started blush red as she looked up at him, watching mismatched eyes for any change. After a moment, she gave him a curt nod again, awarding him an open, sweet smile.

"I will." she answered, before going to laugh, "You may need to talk to Lan, though, she is my sort-of-wife." She teased, giving him a little wink.

kuroopu

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:40 pm
He hadn't realized he'd been holding his breath until she said yes; and then a long brush of air exhaled outwards as the tension eased away from Mengyao's shoulders. He stared down at Lifen, at the blush that spread across her pale face, and then at the smile that she gave him, and only for him.

His fingers touched her cheek. "I will speak to Lan," said Mengyao reluctantly, though there was a note of amusement in his voice as he added, "Though I will have much to say to her on the subject of her marrying my heartmate."

Dual colored eye slid back to hers, and it was with a sudden, startling realization that he grasped the reality of what had just happened - at what he had just asked Lifen to do. A warm flush of color dusted over Mengyao's cheeks to match the one on Lifen's face, and it was with a great amount of restraint that he didn't turn and flee right then and there.

"So," he said, struggling with the very idea; but also hesitant, like he half expected her to back out already. "You and I...we shall be married then? We will be bonded forever?"

Nerpin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:52 pm
"I would love to see how that conversation panned out." She stated contently, rubbing the soft pink hue that was started to flush over his grey-tinted skin tone with her fingers, content with the attention she was receiving. She could feel a stress slip off of him in a long exhale, but there was a spark of recognition in his eyes that made her raise her eyebrows lightly.

She quietly wondered what was running through his mind, before he posed his next question, a small, rare hesitance lilting in his voice, making her smile freely again. He was being really cute, and it was almost unfair to the Artisan.

"I would think that is what asking me to marry you means." She teased, very lightly, lightly going to lower her hands so they were on his shoulders. "A life to start together, a unified forever that we can build as a pair." She figured, feeling a little youthful excitement about it. She could see him thinking things through, though, and gave him a little look.

"Are you worried? Conflicted?" She offered, hoping to hear him out.

kuroopu

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:56 am
He stood there, more flustered and unsure of himself than he'd ever been in his life, and gave Lifen a long look, one that was mingled pleasure and fear and anxiety and anticipation all at once. Lifting his hand, he gently caressed her cheek with the backs of his fingers, touching the warm spread of pink that dusted over her face.

"A little worried," Mengyao confessed, shifting his feet. "that you'll change your mind and decide I am not worth your time, nor your affection."

The voices swelled, rose higher inside of his head and then fell back again, and Mengyao lowered his hands to rest on Lifen's shoulders, squeezing lightly. "I have never had such a wonderful thing as you in my life," he said quietly. "I sometimes wonder whether or not you're actually real, or if this...affliction is merely making you up to torment me. I do not deserve you, but I will forever treasure you."

Nerpin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:57 pm
A little snort was awarded when he started to say that he was uncertain that he was worthy of her time and affection. Awarding him a cool look, she shook her head, leaning in to press against him in to a hug.

"If I had concluded that you were not worth my time, I think it would have been much, much longer before, when we were younger." She stated cooly, going to rest her head on his chest, smiling. "I am rather smitten with you, so I will not be meandering any time in the future. You're stuck with me." It was less of a threat and more of a promise.

"And I assure you, I'm rather real, I promise."

kuroopu

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:41 pm
He both enjoyed and appreciated the hug, Mengyao gathering Lifen against his chest and holding her there for a moment. One gray-stained hand lifted and smoothed through her short hair, the expression on his face softening.

"Good," he said softly, "I'm glad to hear of it."

He pulled her back away and looked into her face with a very serious expression.

"And I'm glad you're real because sometimes I'm not sure what is and isn't anymore."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:16 pm
A content little sigh escaped the small Artisan when she received a hug back from him, feeilng his hand on the back of her hair, a comforting, relaxing feeling washing over her. Being here was a little niche of comfort that she had, all by herself, and no one could take it from her.

Feeling him pull back a bit, she looked up at his serious statement, awarding him with an amused smile.

"I am fully aware of how that feels, I just spent two weeks in the span of a day." She stated, laughing a little. "I am just glad to be back, I missed you while I was gone. Or not." She puzzled a bit.

"It is complicated."

kuroopu

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 pm
Mengyao's brow furrowed. "Are you speaking of that whole dream world? I don't understand how you could have been gone for so long without realizing it - any of you," he added, meaning the rest of the clan, as well as the students at the school. "It's terribly confusing and quite suspicious. Something else is at work here, though what, I cannot be certain."

His expression softened a little. "However, I missed you too."

A groan escaped his lips, uncharacteristic for Mengyao. "We shall have to tell Lan that we are finally to be wed. I do not look forward to her reaction, or the knowing looks she will inevitably give me."

Nerpin

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces