Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] She is MY WOMAN (Lou v. Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:53 pm
Hel just shot Lou a nasty look, one, because he was still standing, two, because he was still a threat, and three, because he got her boilfriend’s name wrong. Geeze.

“That is the pot calling the kettle black, Amphi.” Hel very much felt the need to inform the mermaid when it came to being childish. The reaper made faces as the mermaid pinched and pulled her cheeks, and then sported a pouting look…from what she could with Amphi pulling on her face.

“Ya, I want to marry him but at this rate I will never be married!” Hel then reached out and took Amphi by the forearms. “I can make you love me, Amphi, and we can get married right now.”  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Lou folded his arms, less amused and more annoyed at this point. "I'll be the first to say it takes one to know one, but you're being a real selfish b***h right now." He huffed. "So, because you're not getting what you want when you want it, other people have to suffer? Not a very noble endeavor you're pursuing."  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:25 pm
Amphi blinked at Hel....

"I don't have a pot...or a kettil...or a black pair of either." She kind of giggled at the faces, even if this was a serious moment.

Hel's like...demand made her eyes widened and look over at Lou and then back to Hel. "But I do love you Hel! Just...not the way I love Lou."

She frowned....."do...you really want to marry me? Would that make you the happiest?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:22 pm
Hel rolled her head around to stare at Lou. “Oh. Ya. Because you just have all the room to talk about how to be noble, Gabriel.” Those were not nice words…and they might have lost their edge with Amphi playing play-doh with her face.

Speaking of…the reaper turned her attention back to Amphi, and pursed her lips as she stared at the ghoul. She just stared and stared and stared and then scowled. She took the mermaid’s hands off of her face, took her by the shoulders, and then gave her a gentle shove towards Lou. She then pointed a finger at the vampire. “You ******** this up, and I will ******** you up.”

The ornery reaper then spun on her heel and stormed out of the gym.

She was probably going through a moon cycle.  

Lucyal
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas