Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Chance Enounter [Darren x Yvette] [X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:22 am
"Thank you..."

Yvette gave an appreciative smile at Darren's willingness to go along with her, waiting for the undead boil to motion towards the direction that they were supposed to head to before floating alongside him. Now that she was next to him and coincidentally on the same side as the eye that was obscured by his hair, she sneaked a glance at him every now and then, trying to see if he was likely to be the same White Caterpillar character she encountered back in Wonderland.

"So um... that was some dream huh? The one we just woke up from." She mumbled tentatively, her heart literally in her mouth as she watched him closely to see how he would react and respond to that.

Torvil
I dunno what she's doing. >>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 pm
"I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean?" Darren said offhandedly a they walked into the Creepiteria. It was actually rather dead, surprisingly so - people must be trying to see the rest of the campus or were probably holed up in their rooms trying to dodge responsibility.

Oh well.

"I mean, I didn't have a dream - just one of those nice nightmares where you get something you kinda didn't know you wanted and then wake up realizing it will never happen." He laughed a little at that.

"You ever dream about someone asking you out and then wake up to realize that you're really not worth it?" He turned to look at her.

"Sorry, for dumping on you like that - but... it was a really cruel dream and you just brought it up..."

baby_gwing

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:54 pm
"Wonderland. Red and White. A game that all of us were almost trapped in. You were there too, right?" Yvette explained, looking around to see what was available at the Creepateria that she could grab and go before the en masse of the student body descended upon the place in a matter of time.

Nice nightmare?

She turned to look at Darren. What were the chances that she was standing right beside WalkingMeatShield right now? "... why do you say that? If even the most undeserving jackasses have creeple falling head over heels for them, then there definitely is an individual somewhere out there who's meant to be with you." It was still too early to rule out the possibility that Darren was him. She would need to get him to divulge more information in order to draw her own conclusions.

Torvil

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:47 pm
"Yeah, that's the one... I was some meat-shield for this one ghoul and she seemed to be pretty into me..." Darren made a face at that, then motioned at himself. "But as you can see - reality is not as kind as dreams." Weather he was inferring that he was alone - or that he wasn't something that ghouls would be into was entirely up for grabs.

"Even, as you say - there is someone out there for me - they'll have a fun time of piecing back together what broken fragments there are of me..." He gave her a weak smile and lifted up his hair to show the empty socket of his eye before letting it drop again.

"Sorry to lay this all on you - this probably isn't what you wanted to hear when you first got here, the sob story of a boil that can't cope with being alone." He shook his head slowly.

"But its rough going from being needed by a sibling to being a pain in their a**..."

baby_gwing

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:42 am
Having decided on a sandwich, Yvette grabbed two of them, heading to the counter to pay for them before rejoining Darren to start towards the exit. When the undead boil started talking about the ghoul whom he ran into in his dream, she paused in mid-step, a pensive expression on her face before she finally frowned. "... did you know her before the dream though?"

Meat shield. What were the chances of another boil in Amityville who not only went with an alias that contained those two words but was called Darren at the same time? It had to be him. The way with which Darren went on to speak of his current circumstances was eerily similar to the one that WalkingMeatShield used back when the both of them were at the tavern. "It's okie. I'm sorry that you're going through such a difficult phase at this point of your life."

But even if he did turn out to be that boil, what should she do then? Tell him that she was that ghoul who was into him? Was she ready to face reality and take responsibility for what she said and did back there now that she was back in the real world?

Torvil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:53 am
"No, I don't really know many people aside from my sister and one or two of her friends and a few other creatures I've met, so the odds of her being... one of them is extremely limited. It was a dream anyway, and... frankly, you can't trust dreams."

Not when you came from a family of dream walkers that could alter your dreams to their dark desires. It wasn't the same level of tone that his mother would normally use to torture the heck out of him, but maybe she was branching out? Who knew?

"Eh, it's alright, its not really any more difficult than my unlife has been in general, just different and in a way I can't fully get my mind around." He tapped his forehead. "Not the, erm, fastest up here, you know."

He was being rude, and grouchy and he sighed finally. "But enough about me, what about you? What brings you out this way?"

baby_gwing

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:37 am
The sylph felt her blood freeze in her veins at Darren's words. "Why did you say that? ... did you think that that ghoul was only fooling around with you?" Drawing her hands back to rest them on her chest, Yvette frowned at the ache that arose from deep within her own heart.

How could he?

How dare he doubt her feelings for him after all that they've been through together in that game?

She was silent as he spoke about himself next, only half listening until the sigh that he gave and the questions that were posed back to her drew her attention back to the conversation they were having. She heaved a sigh as well. "I didn't want to come to this stupid school. I was acing whatever the tutor gave me back home but Hywel... Dad insisted." Still hovering above the ground, she twirled and curtsied, being all dramatic for the heck of it.

"So, here I am."

Torvil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:05 pm
"To be fair, when you grow up in a family of dream manipulators, dreams tend to hold an even less real quality than usual." He made a face then, thinking back on what his mother had routinely done to him in said manipulated dreams.

"Well I am here to watch over my sister... who has grown out of needing me to watch over her sooo..." He shrugged. "I don't know... it's just been a real rough time for me here is all."

baby_gwing

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:10 am
"You didn't say..." Yvette sighed again, suddenly feeling like a total idiot for jumping to conclusions and getting so worked up for nothing. "But even if so, it is one thing to manipulate an individual's dreams yet another entirely when it concerns a dream that was shared by others." She attempted to rationalise, still trying to convince Darren about the possibility of the dream being unadulterated despite learning what his family was capable of.

Unwrapping the foil that was around the sandwich, she took a small bite out of it. "It happens. If she's not a scareling, that is something that is bound to happen sooner or later." She stated matter of factly. "You could... think about what you want to do once you graduate and work towards that?"

Torvil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:51 am
"You know, I never thought of it that way," Darren said with something that sounded like a faint, faint glimmer of hope. "Well, I mean, if that is the case, then hopefully she'll find me one day if its true." He laughed a little. "Stranger things have happened."

As she spoke about his sister he declined comment, just nodding his head.

"That's an option I suppose," he said with another small nod. "I think I might just do that, it's definitely something I can work on at any rate."

baby_gwing

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:59 pm
"You seem... enraptured by this ghoul whom you met in your dream. Tell me more?" Yvette gave a small smile when it seemed that Darren was cheering up a little from the laugh that he gave. She had her suspicion that he was that boil in her dream but she wasn't going to get too ahead of herself without any form of confirmation to base it on.

Taking another bite of her sandwich, she nodded her head in agreement. "It is. It is something that only you can decide for yourself." She knew where she was going and what she wanted to do even before she was shipped off to Amityville because of what Hywel thought. She was going to graduate from the academy and go back to show Hywel that he was terribly mistaken for thinking that she would benefit and take something away from the entire experience.

Torvil
Re-quoting as requested =3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:46 pm
"She was... Different..." Darren began, turning his attention fully to Yvette as he spoke. "She needed a hand and I was happy to give it - and we just stuck together from there. It was really nice. Nice to have someone I knew I could rely on." He laughed a bit dryly.

"I won't lie... I was and still am enraptured by her to a degree..." Darren admitted with no small amount of blushing rising to his features. "She was nice - in her own way - and sweet. I would like to think she came to feel the same way as I felt about her."

"I'd probably ask her out on a real date if I ever met her again."

baby_gwing

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff