13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:01 am
MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm

KernelChrane

"I might be able to help better," came a voice above them. That voice came from a dragon, though everything about this one spoke of calmness and kindness. She appeared to be white at first, but as she came in to land, it became obvious that her scales were actually a rainbowed iridescent. She was a beautiful dragon and had kindness in every line of her as well as her tone of voice.

Raersas and Zylrias knew her pretty well, especially with how much they were injured by other dragons. She'd suggested that they move closer to her island, but Zylrais had refused out of pride. Raersas had taken flight and swimming lessons with Sasha's brood and even babysitted them for Sasha when she needed to look after a patient.

Sasha was pure legend among the dragons. She was a Healer and so rare among them that few troubled her these days. Her Mate was a dragon/angel hybrid. Cedric was protective of her, but had been forced to see that her healing wasn't just something she did, it was who she was. So he backed off whenever she was out like this to help someone.

Sasha smiled at the young Wyvern, "I'm sorry I was late, Raersas. I had another patient to deal with that came in with some nasty burns," she told the younger female as she simply walked over and gently touched her nose to Zylrais' wingtip.

Almost instantly, a soothing soft green glow moved over the wounds and healed them, doing the same thing with Titana since she was still touching Zylrais. That was why Sasha was treasured almost as much as Ebony was.

For Titana, the healing simply turned her injuries into softened scars, though they were minimized as best as Sasha could manage with scars. With Zylrais, his injuries would scar, though his scars would minimize over time.

As she stepped back and resettled her wings at her sides, it was easy to see places where her beautiful scales were greyed from old injuries. When she was in her human form, they were simply scars. But the injuries were obviously caused by other dragons, so Sasha hadn't always been so treasured...

She lowered her head a bit towards Raersas in a manner that invited the young female to approach her. It had taken a while, but Sasha had gotten the younger female to even go for a ride on Sasha's back when she was still very little. As a result, Sasha was pretty much the only dragon that Raersas wasn't afraid of.

"I am truly sorry I was late Raersas. Can you forgive me?" she asked softly, showing Titana that she wasn't a threat at all. In fact, her healing ability said that she wasn't a fighter at all.

Besides, it had already been established that all dragons, including the Wyverns and hybrids, were to be accepted here. They needed as many dragons as possible to keep the race from dying out, and to prevent any possibility of inbreeding...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:49 am
Zylrias & Raersas

Red Gypsy

Mzduchess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raaersas looked at the jar and was a bit hesitant but eventually she decided that she would try to help her father and simply nodded to Titana and was about to take some when she heard a familiar voice above them which caused her to stop and look up to see Sasha there, her tears running down her face again as she watched her healing Zylrias. Dropping her staff, she ran over to Sasha when she allowed her to approach “it’s alright Aunt Sasha, I couldn’t ever be angry at you” she was a little shy as she lowered her head for a moment before she looked at Zylrias and replied “is… is father going to be alright?” the tears were going down her face, still very much worried about Zylrias even though she knew that Sasha would take care of him but it never helped much since this was a regular thing for them, she could remember nearly all of the attacks that had happened to them, more so when a couple of dragons tried to force their way into their aerie, Zylrias had held them at bay just inside the entrance but even then when they finally left Zylrias was a mess having been injured in so many different ways she thought was possible. Zylrias was down for the count not long after that and was some time before anyone had arrived since they were at the farthest point in the mountain chain which also happened to be the farthest away from the island so it took time for Sasha to arrive, and when she did Raersas was a mess herself having cried so much that she’d had passed out by his head.

Raersas did feel like it was always her fault that this happened, she wasn’t a dragon, but her father was and it always seemed to attract the wrong kind of attention for them which only made her lower her head really unsure of what to do.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:14 pm
Wolfe Garm
Red Gypsy

Titana smiled at Raersas encouragingly when she went to reach for the jar. At least until a soft voice from up above them stopped her. Looking up, Titana felt herself freeze as the voice gave way to one of the most beautiful dragons she had ever seen. Instinct had her backing away from the red dragon, in order to defend herself but a calmness suddenly came over her before she could take more than a step, and she knew it had to do with this new dragon. Watching the iridescent dragon come down and closer, she noticed that the young Wyvern wasn't afraid in the least bit. So that must mean that this dragon was not going to do them harm.

Nodding her head to new dragon, she put the top back on her jar of cream before stowing it in her satchel. Before she could fully step away from the injured dragon, the iridescent female touched her snout to his wingtip, washing the small area in a soft green glow.

Titana felt her nose wrinkle in confusion when the said green glow started to not only encompass the red dragon but herself as well. When it finally subsided, Titana could feel herself wholly healed. And not just the festering wound she had gotten a few days ago, but all the old ones that never fully healed as well. She ran a hand over her shoulder and barely felt the scars where she knew they should have been large angry welts. Looking at wonder, she lifted up her shirt and saw that the angry dark claw marks that decorated her abdomen had also been lightened and didn't look so bad. 'Dear Goddess..' she thought as she looked back at the new female in wonder.

Hearing the young Wyvern call the dragoness 'Aunt' made all the rest of Titana's anxiety fade away. Smiling to herself she reached down and picked up her satchel and pulled it over her head so that the strap lay between her breasts again. Looking over at the red dragon, no longer injured she lightly ran a hand over his wing and looked at the scars that now decorated it. It was pretty bad scarring but at least he would still be able to use it. The dragoness had done a much better job that Titana ever could have hoped to do.

"I am in your debt, Mistress." she said looking back at the iridescent female with a warm smile. She would never know what she had done for her that day.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:44 am
Wolfe Garm

Mzduchess

Sasha gave a soft croon to Raersas and nuzzled her a bit with a soft expression, "Go check your father, Little One. He should be coming to soon and will need to see you safe and unharmed. We can do our picnic later, when Zylrais is feeling better," she said softly to the younger one before turning her swirling eyes to Titana.

Sasha's eyes were unusual for dragons. They were a swirl of metallic colors that shifted according to her moods, something she'd inherited from her father, she guessed. He'd disappeared years ago...

Her eyes were currently swirling silver and an older bronze color, showing calmness and concern for the little one. If the bronze had shifted to something with more red in it, then there would have been cause for concern. Right now, they were all safe.

"There is no debt. To heal you was a bonus to healing Zylrias. It didn't cost me any more or any less energy to do so. My healing is a gift and I share it freely. My home is on the island with all the crystals. My Mate is currently visiting with his adoptive father so I decided to spend the day with Raersas and Zylrias. It's only chance that I was able to get here when I did," she explained softly before turning to her primary patient.

She knew he was awake enough to understand what they were all saying and turned back to Titana, "I thank you for trying to help him as you did. And for calming Raersas as you did. It means alot to me to see her treated with respect, as she deserves. I'll probably accompany them to see Ebony tomorrow about these attacks. They have simply got to stop. Either that, or they're moving to my island," she said in that calm voice of hers, though it was easy to read the emotions in her words: true gratitude when she thanked Titana, firmness over speaking to Ebony, annoyance over the attacks.

Sasha may be calm, centered, and sweet; but she was a dragon and had the ability to push her weight around when needed, figurative and literal.

She gave a soft croon when Raersas moved over to her father and shifted to her human form. While she was a striking beauty in dragon form, most people would say that her human form was rather plain: her eyes were brown, often called doe eyes; her hair was a mid-brown that fell to her ankles with a slight wave to it; her features were the simple pretty features of most humans, delicate and soft; her skin carried a light tan, as if she were in the sun alot but was still fair-skinned enough that she never really 'browned' when she tanned; and she wore a soft green sheath dress that fell to mid-thigh and was sleeveless.

All in all, she looked like the proverbial 'Plain Jane' from a thousand stories.

But within her plainness, there was a beauty if one took the time to really look at her. Especially when she gave that soft and slightly shy smile of hers "In case you haven't guessed yet, I am Sasha BrightScales. That large fellow there is Zylrias, and his daughter is Raersas," she offered the introductions easily and with a nod of her head.

She was also giving Zylrias time to finish recovering from the attack and the healing.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:51 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Raersas stood by Zyrlias head watching with intent as she waited for him to wake up. Eventually, he started to stir as his head shifted, his eyes opened to find Raersas standing there looking at him, tears in her eyes, he smiled as he moved his her Raersas grabbed his neck as he started looking around his eyes slightly blurry though they quickly focused when he saw the woman and Sasha there. “you’re ok!” was all Raersas said as she cried tears of relief, causing Zylrias to look down at her and replied, “of course!” Zylrias changed and knelt down as Raersas rushed over leaping into his arms causing him to fall backward. Zylrias simply held her close knowing that he had caused her undue suffering on his part, he should have been more prepared to combat the black especially when she was right there with him. Eventually, he got up off the ground Raersas firmly held in his arms as he walked over to the ladies and spoke up “I believe thanks are in order, thank you Sasha!” Zylrias put Raersas down onto her feet who rushed over to Sasha and wrapped her arms around her waist. Zylrias looked at the stranger and offered a hand “I’m Zylrias and you are?” unaware that Sasha had already given introductions.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:15 pm
Titana watched the interaction between Sasha and Raersas with a slight note of jealousy. How easy these two had it when it came to interacting with one another. There was a sense of familiarity between the small group that Titana had never experienced before. She was just as awed by it as she was jealous. But this woman had just probably saved her life but healing her scratches before they could fester and cause a fever.

Shaking her head at her thoughts, she wiped everything out of her mind except calmness as she bowed her head at the iridescent dragon. "It is still very much appreciated. Not very many people would be willing to help a stranger, regardless of the circumstance." she mumbled, her eyes staring at the ground.

She looked up briefly however, when she heard Sasha mention her home and her mate. 'So this male is not her mate..' she thought to herself as relief crashed through her. She was honestly starting to think that this was the female that she had been weary of showing up and toasting Titana for intruding on her mate and child. Knowing that wasn't the case, she felt the tension in her chest slowly ease.

Before she could say anything else, Zyrlias came too and immediately wrapped Raersas up in a tight embrace. Titana felt herself smile at the scene before she saw him approach her. Dropping her eyes to the ground, she felt herself blush as he thanked her.

"You're very welcome.." Titana said shyly, trying to avoid his gaze. He was a powerful Alpha, she could tell by his scent and his aura that was surrounding him. She knew better than to meet the eyes of an Alpha without permission. It was one of those lessons that she could still feel every time she ran a hand over the scar on her ribcage. Even so many years later.

"My name is Titana…" she said nervously. The female dragon had put her at ease with her presence and words, but for whatever reason, Titana was suddenly very nervous around the large dragon now that he was awake and focused on her.

Red Gypsy
Wolfe Garm
/quote]

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:47 pm
MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm
/quote]

Sasha held Raersas to her in a brief but tight hug then ruffled her hair as she let her go again, "There is no need to thank me, Little One. But no more tears now. Happiness is the most potent magic of all. Remember?" she told her softly then allowed the younger girl to return to Zylrias as she turned her soft but shy smile to the other female.

"It's wonderful to meet you Titana. I'm sorry your journey has been so rough, but I hope that it will improve from now on," she said simply, not showing any of the phantom-pains she was feeling from both healings.

It was something she simply had to deal with, the downside to her gift. She always felt phantom-pains from those she healed physically. From those that needed a different kind of healing, she carried some of their negativity within her: rage, despair, sorrow, hatred, greed, etc; she also carried some of their memories that were connected with those emotions.

Some days, Cedric wondered how Sasha stayed sane. Other days, he wondered how she stayed so sweet natured and kind. There were some days when she wondered the same...

Because she would carry Zylrias and Titana's phantom pains for about a week, with no relief until the pains simply faded on their own. There was no healing for it. So she simply dealt with it and showed no one how her Healing affected her.

She couldn't escape letting some people know bits and pieces, though. She had a feeling that Raersas knew exactly what it cost Sasha to Heal, though the young Wyvern had never said anything about it. But as she looked at Titana, she had to give her something and used her physical reactions to Zyrlias to go with.

"You do not have to lower your head to him here, Titana. Here, all are equals, despite one or two being more Alpha than others. You are a force of nature in your own right. Now own up to it and become the dragon you were meant to be. Those that hurt you are not here nor are they welcome here," she told her softly, letting her know that she was safe here.

Well, relatively safe. No place was truly safe, after all. But here, it had been determined that the dragons of Darkness Abounds were not welcome here. So far, the only true Shadow Dragon they had, the first one born to the Dragons in thousands of years... was Ebony, former Mate of Lao Shan-Lung, the Mountain Emperor and Primal Earth Dragon, direct son of the Brood Mother.

So Titana was safe here and free to bloom into the dragon she was meant to be. It was as simple as that...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:07 am
Zylrias & Raersas

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Zylrias nodded in agreement, as he stood there and suddenly took Titana’s hand and shook it “it’s a pleasure to meet you, I’m sure you’ll feel right at home once you’ve had a chance to settle down” Zylrias released her hand when Raersas came back to him and put his hand on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his waist, content to simply let the adults talk. Zylrias turned his attention to Sasha and simply smiled knowing full well that she was playing nice because there was a newcomer to the area, but he knew that a stern talking was coming his way. Every time they were attacked Sasha was there to patch him up as well as give him a stern talking to and usually tried to get him to reconsider staying where they were currently, he understood that where they lived was practically on the other side of the island farthest from where Sasha lived, but he had put a lot of time carving out that aerie, he wanted his daughter to have a nice place to live and though admittedly he also knew that by staying where they were would only put Raersas in undue danger especially when a dragon decided they wanted to pick a fight. He knew eventually he would have to accept Sasha offer to live on her island but he left that as a last resort for when there was no other option, and at the moment Zylrias wasn’t out of options just yet.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:50 pm
Titana slowly raised her bright blue eyes and looked at Zylrias as she smiled shyly. She'd really never known kindness outside of the old woman who helped her a few weeks ago, and now these people. It was a weird feeling to have, knowing she was semi-safe because it was something that she had never felt in her life. Biting her lip she scanned Zylrias' face for any hidden deceit and when she found none, her smile deepened and became more natural. She also relaxed her shoulders and stopped fiddling with the strap that sat sandwiched between her breast that attached her broadsword to her back. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well. All of you." she said with a nod to Raersas and Sasha.

Speaking of the female dragon, she turned her attention back to her as she went back to worrying on her bottom lip. "I must tell you, I am looking for someone in particular, even though I do not know the dragon's name. I'm in need of a trainor. Someone who can help me with my fi-magic." she said quickly catching herself. She liked her new found companions, but that was still a well guarded secret that she didn't want to get out. Only those from the Darkness Abounds who had tortured her knew the truth. And she wanted to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Red Gypsy
Wolfe Garm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:25 pm
MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm

KernelChrane

Sasha gave a small nod to the female, "I would need to know which magic you need training in. If it's Shadows, then it would be Ebony. If it's Wind or Water, I can help you. If it's Fire, then you would need to ask Zylrias. His control over Fire is one of the best I've ever seen aside from two vampires I know of. If you prefer a dragon to learn from, then Zylrias is your best offer. If not, then I can see about getting you on the new ferry to meet one of the vampires I know of," she offered her a wide range of choices even though she could easily guess what the female needed assistance with.

It wasn't that hard for Sasha to figure out, after all. She'd healed too many dragons in her time to miss a dragon's innate abilities when she came across them. It kept her from doing anything that would hurt them further.

She looked at Zylrias and gave him a simple nod before ruffling Raersas' hair again, "I think I should go see if Cedric has barbecued Michael yet. You all know where to find me if you need me," she offered softly then stepped back from them a bit and shifted to her dragon form.

Her comment was a running joke among the dragons. Michael was the Angel that had raised Cedric as his own and was the only Angel allowed on Crystal Island. The rest of them always managed to leave with singed wings...

As she lifted her wings to take off, the greyed scales along her sides spoke of very bad injuries in her past. But the worst had to be her right wing: it was a mass of greyed scars that didn't hinder her flying but did pain her when the weather shifted. It showed that at one time, her right wing had been shattered badly enough that she'd been grounded for over a year and the infections from the injury had nearly killed her.

She gave a leap and caught the air with her wings, taking off with a minimum of movement. Such that she barely stirred anyone's hair as she left and headed back to Crystal Island.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:54 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Zylrias held his smile as he watched Sasha take off, Raersas waved as she flew away before they turned their attention to Titana, Zylrias didn’t anything at first as he was admittedly unsure what to say, Sasha had pretty much covered anything that might need to be covered, at least in terms of teachers, though it did occur to him that she may not have any place to stay since she had only arrived not long ago and looked down at Raersas who smiled at him before wrapping her arms around his waist and simply held onto him. Finally, he spoke up “do you happen to have someplace to stay?, contrary to what happened earlier the area is very peaceful though, finding the perfect spot to settle down at is never easily, I don’t believe Raersas will have any complaints about you staying with us until you can settle in” Raersas smile grew even bigger and spoke up “come on you’ve got to say with us, we’ll have so much fun at home it’s huge!” Zylrias really couldn’t dispute that since he’d carved that out bit by bit which would allow a dragon of most sizes to come in without issues.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:56 pm
Titana watched as Sasha flew off, leaving her with the father daughter pair. Turning her eyes back to them, she smiled hesitantly as she pushed a lock of hair behind her pointed ear.

"I do not have anywhere to stay at the moment, no. I just arrived a few weeks ago, and so far have been camping out in the forest." she said softly with a quick glance around. When he offered her a place to stay, she felt herself blush in embarrassment, especially when Raersas practically begged her.

BIting her lip in thought, she looked between the pair trying to find anything amiss. When she was satisfied that it seemed like a genuine offer, she nodded her head.

I do not want to impose...but that is a very generous offer that I'd gladly take, if you are sure?" she asked nervously turning her full attention to Zylrias, blinking bright blue eyes at him.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:23 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Zylrias shook his head and replied “not at all, there is no problem with you staying with us, in fact it would give me a reason to open up one of the spare rooms” Zylrias stood there hoping that Titana would, after all Raersas seemed to take to her fairly well which was always a plus and would give him a change of pace for once entertain guests that weren’t trying to attack him and his daughter.
Raersas stood there smiling for a moment before she heard something and looked, Zylrias heard it as well and saw the black that had attacked them earlier coming, the black fired a large fireball in their direction, Zylrias spoke up “STAY CLOSE!” he passed Raersas over to Titana and murmured a few words as he cast an Arcane Shield around them, which protected them from the blast. Zylrias was enjoying the moment and this brute had to go and ruin it, annoyed Zylrias expanded the field around them just about the same time the dragon slammed up against the shield “Zo rus dro Vios denara, Heavens Fall” Above them in the sky a large casting circle appeared, immediately the sky above them was lit up with large fireballs started falling from the large circle, Zylrias reinforced the shield around them as the attack saturated the area with explosions the black disappearing in fire. Once the attack had subsided Zylrias dropped the shield at the same time he returned to his normal form and towered above them, Zylrias stood above them to keep the black from trying to target them. The black lay not far from them the area around them littered with small craters Zylrias stood vigilant as the black sluggishly got up, to say he was still alive after that attack was a miracle, but then again it was a black and they were simply made out of tough skin, and rather stubborn “leave I made it clear you weren’t going to hurt my child, and nothing has changed” the black replied by attacking with his flame breath, anticipating this erected a flame wall in front of them which simply canceled the attack altogether. Black dragons were strong physically and were masters of shadow magic though the downside was shadow magic was only at it’s strongest when it was dark and since the sun was out his element was simply inefficient, not to say that one couldn’t use it but that kind of magic was simply at it’s strongest when they could call upon darkness as a whole.

Raersas held onto Titana she was afraid and it showed in her face that what happened the last time would happen again. Zylrias charged forward roaring as he leapt for using his wings as a mean to lift him up into the air, his claws glowing red as he grabbed onto the dragon by the neck and dragged him down, his claws cutting bit by bit through the scales, Zylrias bit down on his neck doing his best to overpower him but his strength could only go so far, the black pushing through it. The black dragon overpowered him and threw him off, Zylrias took flight above him and launched a fireball at him hitting him hard, the dragon fell again. Zylrias specialized in two types of magic and he could utilize both just as easily as he could use one at a time “wro xi dwe” two circles formed in front of him though instead of two individual attacks a third formed in front of them causing a bolt with both fire and arcane spiraling together to fly forth hitting the black hard. “LEAVE NOW, I WON’T HESITATE TO KILL YOU IF YOU CONTINUE THIS!” the dragon struggled to get up, in multiple areas he was already bleeding heavily from the onslaught of attacks, the dragon unyielding sent at fireball at Zylrias hitting him instantly causing him to fall. Zylrias hit the ground hard the black took advantage of this and rushed him and got on top of him he bit down on Zylrias neck drawing blood. Zylrias struggled to get free. Zylrias roared as he the black tightened his grip on his neck, his claws reaching up and cut through his soft underbelly, causing more blood to pour which loosened the grip the black had on him, whispering a quick spell found two circles forming above the black, instantly two medium sized bolts plunged down into the black impaling it, causing it to immediately fall on top of Zylrias.

For a time Zylrias did nothing other than lay there under that dragon he slew, it was the last thing he wanted but he had to protect his pride and joy no matter the cost. Eventually, Zylrias changed and walked over to Raersas and titana, he was bleeding in a few areas, a smile showing on his face as Raersas ran over to him tears in her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her and just held her close. After a while, he let go of her and looked at the corpse and bowed his head for a moment before he knelt down next to Raersas “I’m going to need your help, do you think you can do that?” Raersas nodded and moved in front of him Zylrias took her hands and held them, instantly their hands glowed and they spoke together “For dreaos druvia” instantly a circle formed under the corpse of the black and immediately ignited in a massive fire engulfing the black dragon entirely, Zylrias let go of her hands and stood up “good job Raersas” he moved his hand along her cheek wiping a tear away before he looked at Titana a wry smile showing on his face “even though he attacked, I still feel obligated to honor them by put them to ash so that their bodies are not harvested” Zylrias closed the distance and stood by her Raersas right next to him “are you alright?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:32 pm
Titana smiled back at Raersas and Zylrias in agreement. She would accompany them to their home and hopefully find someone to train her in her powers some more. Sasha said Zylrias was a good match for her, although how she knew that was beyond Titana, but she felt as if she could trust the iridescent dragon.

Hearing a noise echo throughout the clearing they were in brought a frown to Titana's face, right before the huge black dragon from earlier emerged with a angry roar. Titana gasped as she watched the approaching beast, a slight tremble to her frame. She knew he was a shadow dragon and with her being part shadow herself, she could probably help...but she only knew defensive techniques for her powers. Nothing offensive, not even her flames were offensive. But before she could even attempt to say anything, Zylrias was pushing Raersas towards her and instinct took over and she snatched the little Wyvern close to her. She couldn't do offensive battle, but she could defend all day long.

Watching the two battle, she realized just how powerful Zylrias was, so when the protection bubble fell she followed Raersas towards her father. Maybe he would be able to help her after all. She had never seen anyone be able to wield so many different magics like he had. But the only problem she now faced..was should she trust him with her secret?

"I am fine, thank you." she said softly in response to his inquiry.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:02 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Zylrias smiled feeling relieved “that’s good to hear”, he looked at Raersas who’d been watching the fire burn for a while and spoke up “are you alright my dear?” Raersas look up at Zylrias and nodded her eyes had dried up of tears. He didn’t like the fighting and was something Zylrias preferred to avoid if he could but to say he had to kill on just to protect his daughter well, he could tell it left a sour note on their lives. “Well I don’t know about you two but let’s head home and put this nasty ordeal behind us” Raersas chimed up her smile returning “Can we come back again to swim?” Zylrias chuckled and replied “well love we’ll have to see, I may take you over to Aunt Sasha and let you swim over there so that you are safe” her eyes grew sparkled at the thought of seeing Sasha again, Zylrias looked at Titana to see if she was ready. Zylrias knew if anything he was going to have to let her know at some point, as well as Ebony, but for now, he would simply leave it alone for the issue alone and deal with it later.

Isles of Draconia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces