Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Bother Bother Bother (Na / Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:09 pm
"Salbei is not here," she said with a sweet smile. "I remind you that it was you who came here, woke me, and it is you who is inappropriately holding me against my will. It is not I who needs to remember her manners."

She uncorked the bottle. "It won't kill you," she assured Hel with a mild twinge of disappointment. "Release me and I will tolerate your presence. Persist with this behavior and I will dump you somewhere in the forest. That is my final decision."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:57 pm
“Ya, but he will know." Hel replied. "You persist with this behavior and after dumping me in the woods, I will just come back.” Hel smiled back up at the Horsewoman. “Say ‘please’ and I will immediately release you, be rather pleasant, and then leave you be for quite some time.” The alternative implied that Hel would just keep coming back, and back, and back…

Like a boomerang.

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:17 pm
Unfortunately for Hel, Na'ima was too stubborn and tired for this. The bottle was tipped over and its entire contents were poured on Hel's face. No word, no warning, no ******** given.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:49 pm
Unfortunately for Na, Hel was also too stubborn and not tired for this. Well. She was tired now, because Na had cheated and doused her with serum, and the reaper dropped like a ton of a bricks onto the floor. When she awoke, out in the woods, sometime later though, the reaper was oddly chipper...but also in full blown stubborn mode now.

She returned.

She was grinning as she appeared back in the tent, and she made a bee line for Na'ima again, whatever she was doing, and latched onto her waist once more.

"Until you say please."  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:10 pm
Na'ima had been working on something after being disturbed by the little brat. When Hel returned she would find Na'ima sitting at a small table chopping up and crushing herbs and spices into a fine powder. One would think a wise person would avoid bothering a horseman with a knife in their hand.

The chopping stopped mid-cut when she felt Hel cling to her again. There was a sour look on her face as if she had smelled something nasty. Wonderful. She was back. Rolling golden eyes, Na'ima returned to her work with a quiet sigh.

"You are lucky Salbei likes you otherwise I would be cutting off your arms and feeding them to hungry beasts," Na'ima warned Hel while she chopped away at her work.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:36 pm
Hel apparently liked living life on the edge…and this edge was indeed hugging a horsewoman with a knife in her hands. The reaper giggled as Na’s words, and rolled around, still with her arms around her waist, until she was half draped on Na’s lap…resting her head on her lap now with her arms wrapped around her. She didn’t doubt the validity of Na’ima’s words…not one bit.

“Gramps loves me.” Hel replied, smiling up at her, and then lowered her voice down to a whisper. “I am his favorite.” She then wiggled, happily. “It has been a while, Na! What have you been up to?”  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:07 am
Na'ima gave a mildly disinterested "mhm" when Hel said Salbei loved her. Chop chop chop, crush crush crush. She was very focused on her work, scraping the powders into individual little bottles and labeling them in neatly written script. When asked what she had been up to she glanced down at Hel with a raised brow as if asking 'are you serious?' before she simply went back to doing her work.

It was several minutes before Na'ima said anything. "I was in the human world," she answered distractedly. She dipped the pad of one finger into a power and licked it away, humming as she looked down at it. With a quiet 'bah!' she scraped it off her cutting board and onto a candle. The candle burst for a moment, very briefly growing in size and flickering wildly until it calmed again. "And before that I was collecting myself." That was where she ended that.

"Open your mouth," Na'ima suddenly demanded. She pinched a bit of powder between her fingers and held it. There was a pause.. "...It is not poison." Promise.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:21 am
Hel just smiled oh so sweetly back up at her, and waited for her to answer the question. She seemed to perk up with interest once she explained. “Oh ya!? What did you do in the human world? Where did you go?” She paused her questions as she watched, from where she could anyways, as Na’ima tested what she seemed to be chopping. “Collecting yourself? Like…collecting herbs and materials or…collecting yourself?”

When the horsewoman suddenly seemed to have something for the reaper though, Hel immediately cast a suspicious look back at her. Hey. She was vaguely aware of what Gramps slipped her…sometimes (oh, all the stuff she didn’t know) and she knew what Na’ima liked to throw around at her. The valkyrie turned her head a bit away, sort of like a scareling clinging to their mother who didn’t want to take their medicine.

“It is not going to numb my tongue or paralyze me, is it?”

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:20 am
"Many places, I went all over testing my work and research." Na'ima spoke with an air of disinterest, as if she was already bored of this conversation and had mentally checked out. For now Na'ima said nothing to Hel's second question, but perhaps her lack of answer was answer enough. Her home, her entire life, had been uprooted and practically destroyed and she had been forced to adjust to it with absolutely no warning whatsoever. Salbei helped, he and her sister were the only things keeping her sane, really.

When Hel at first refused to help her she shrugged. Fine. Be useless and annoying. "No. It is simply for flavor. I still have the taste from the last test in my mouth, I need you to tell me if this tastes bitter."

Lucyal
BRAIN TURNED TO MUSH WEEP I'M SORRY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:02 am
Na’ima may have been bored, but Hel sure wasn’t. “Oh! What kind of places? Where!?” The reaper didn’t care that Na’ima didn’t answer her other question, as she was now caught up in wondering about what places the Horsewoman went to, and of course, getting her to taste test something.

She stared at her a bit suspiciously still before the reaper huffed lightly and pulled her head away from Na’s mid-section.

“Alright…” She opened her mouth as previously requested.

Eight
That's okay <3

Lucyal
Crew

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items