Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So two fey walk into a... (Marosa + Cearney) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:28 pm
When Marosa reached out to poke his forehead, Cearney ducked his head down a tad, hoping that Marosa's finger would just miss him and prod the chair instead.

He didn't really like being touched.

It'll cost him? Was he trying to bargain with a leprechaun? At that remark, Cearney laughed aloud, probably the most cheerful sound that the grumpy faerie had made in several eons. "You forget. I am the one who subjects people to nebulous or vague terms. I don't subject myself to them." There was a smirk on his face, as he leaned back in the chair a bit, eyebrow quirked. A favor. What favor would the other faerie possibly want out of him, anyway? He was pretty sure all demons were fairly moneyed, though then again, not many were quite moneyed like a leprechaun.

He did need to know his way around, and the sights that 'us fey' would find interesting was indeed a bit interesting to him -- it would be good to know where their rare demons dwelled, so perhaps he could make himself his own Amityville Vault...

But he wouldn't just agree that easily...~

Kanth
Totally understandable, no need for apologies D:

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:00 pm
The gancanagh didn't press the issue when the leprechaun ducked, instead smirking when he did so. He was impressed that the other was taking precautions with him. Not many did.

"Good." He nodded at the other's action, and his statement. "Aye, but we're both fey, and we play by different rules when it comes tae fey and fey." Winking at Cearney, he sat back down and crossed his legs, placing his elbows on his knees as he hunched over, rather comfortable with this pose and slouching in a relaxing manner. "A favor that requires a trek, but oi need tae do more research first. It does, however... require going against a fey king." He tapped his chin thoughtfully, his nose wrinkling with distaste as he trailed off with his thoughts. He knew that there were some gaps in his memory, and something told him that his father had something to do with it.

Da'luagh, his father, was a self-proclaimed fey king of a certain region and wasn't very popular due to this, thought of as scum because of the way he treated others, as well as the way he "proclaimed" himself the ruler of that region.

There were, however, those who loved the way Da'luagh "ruled", despite him not really being "king". A self proclaimed tyrant, in Marosa's eyes. He didn't even know whether Da'luagh was that well known or not, but he was becoming rather... out of control.

Marosa knew that the more he stayed away from that region, the happier he was. Unfortunately, he knew he'd have to face his father eventually... and it wouldn't be pretty.

His face was now set in a frown; he hadn't realized he'd trailed off. Why did all of this feel... wrong, somehow...?

Seiana_ZI
iluuu ;;

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:47 pm
"A trek? You must be aware that someone as short as me is not particularly fit for trekking."

Now Cearney was being facetious, of course. There were, after all, other means of transport than their own feet. That was a given. He would just hire a monster carriage or something of the sort...

But he was missing the point.

That was a rather strong favour to ask of someone. Going against a fey king for just a show around the school? An awful bargain that was. Of course, getting a better name for the leprechaun was part of his intention here, and wouldn't helping take over where another fey king once stood boost their presence in the realm? Perhaps they could recruit all the former followers into going into the human world and causing a whole bunch of leprechaun-related scares--

Hmm...

No, who was he kidding?

"A tour for going against a fey king? Sounds a bit uneven, dunnit?" Cearney smirked, quirking a brow. Why did he look so mopey now?

Well. Maybe he could find a way to get more out of Marosa.

"Sell me on it. Ya' got anything else or is there a good reason for this?"

Kanth
*shakes head at Cearney* Taking advantage of a mopey person......

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:10 am
"Well, if trekkin's th' problem, ye could always ride on my shoulders." He couldn't help but laugh at this image, certain that he'd offend Cearney for sure.

He stared at the leprechaun for a good long moment, letting out a sigh. He knew the information would be used against him, but it might be enough for Cearney to be interested in it.

Marosa would just go ahead and say it.

"Because... that fey king would be my father."

Seiana_ZI
Oh god I hadn't realized it's been this long since I replied I'M SORRY D: I love Cearney though and would love more rps with himmmm

Fethery

Tiny Raider

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:31 am
His father?

Oh, now that was interesting. Cearney's mannerisms immediately shifted, though the smirk that seemed to be glued to his face didn't exactly disappear. It was the way he leaned in, though, that might have clued into what he was thinking.

"So are you a fey prince?"

Perhaps a fey prince would be an even more useful ally to the leprechaun than he thought. On the other hand, if the king be unpopular, it might not be the best of names to associate himself with. At the same time, they were going against him. That could come with a lot of benefits.

And riches.

Oh, the riches. Cearney's eyes danced at the thought. There would be silver seeds to swim in from grateful minions...

Of course, if the king were popular, this might be foolish. Perhaps, in that case, he would keep himself hidden. The idea of perhaps getting to loot a castle was also too tempting to ignore. His fingers tightened around his satchel, his mind swirling with the treasured thoughts...

Still, going against a king was an awful big favour to ask. He'd need to be certain there were benefits.

"Alright, leaving ye tour aside, your highness," that was said dripping with as much sarcasm as possible, "what other benefit would I see out of this?"

Kanthulhu
XD It's fine, and I'd love to do more RPs with them too. I'll see if I can get my muse to reply long enough to wrap this up... *has trouble with old RPs sometimes*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:55 am
He honestly.... hadn't thought about it like that.

Him? A Fey prince?

Jack. He probably was.

"... aye," He said carefully, shifting his weight so he leaned closer. "Depending on certain things... and certain items, Oi'm sure that you could have yer choice of what's in the castle." What was left of it, anyway. Last time he visited only the throne room where his father sat was still kept up, while the rest... deteriorated.

He had to wonder if his father was still all there.

"So..." He let a slow smile spread across his lips as he leaned ever closer. "Shall we seal the deal with a kiss?"

Seiana_ZI
Yessss same, so we will def wrap this up <3

Fethery

Tiny Raider

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:51 am
Had he not even thought of himself as a prince? How fascinating.

Cearney would have used that to his advantage in any dealings years ago. One would not wish to not impress a prince, hmm? A prince was deserving of all the respect... Even if he was not.

Kleptomania was a powerful urge, though, and the idea of getting to essentially loot the castle was enough to make his eyes dance. He could only imagine the fey treasures he could find in a true fey kingdom, and they would be his for the taking. His hand twitched in anticipation, and he was so deep in his fantasies that he did not realize how close the other man had become.

When he noticed, he nearly fell over in an attempt to lean away.

"Ah, your highness, I shall not sully your beautiful lips." While he was not smiling, it must have been an attempt at a joke--a deflection at worst. Instead of accepting the kiss, because no thanks, Cearney calmed his twitchy hand and offered it for a handshake. "This shall do."

Kanthulhu
Okay, great :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 am
His eye twitched.

"Please stop calling me that. Marosa will do just fine." Leaning back and extending his own hand to shake Cearney's, the Gancanagh couldn't suppress his smile as he sealed the deal.

Withdrawing his hand, he tilted his head at the other, letting out a small huff of laughter.

"Oi'm sorry if ye feel a bit... lovey. Should wear off inna few hours."

Seiana_ZI

Fethery

Tiny Raider

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:17 am
"Very well, your highness." Clearly actually listening to Marosa's wishes was a resounding no, but he was a leprechaun. Did Marosa truly expect anything different?

When the hand was withdrawn, Cearney noticed that he certainly didn't feel quite as bitey towards Marosa. The temptation to actually listen to what he was saying was strong. Gross. He looked quite handsome, though. For a fey that wasn't a leprechaun, anyway.

... Ugh.

"Very well," stated Cearney, dryly. "You shall tour me after this wears off."

The leprechaun hadn't exactly forgotten that Marosa had offered a tour, but he was willing to wait until he stopped finding Marosa easy on the eyes. Ugh.

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:37 am
Marosa laughed, doubling over and unable to contain his mirth.

"Oi could make it worse..." His eyes narrowed as he still grinned, but doubled the laughter down a bit. "If ye keep callin' me that."

Standing up and crossing his arms, the gancanagh sighed. "Oi won't touch you if you stop calling me that, and if you just follow." He rolled his shoulders back and rubbed one idly, breathing out in relief at an audible pop. "That way you can explore on yer own without getting lost, if you want."

Seiana_ZI

Fethery

Tiny Raider

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:50 am
Worse? Jack no. "No thanks, I'll just walk around in a plastic bubble."

Ugh. Dammit. Cearney turned his eyes away from Marosa, decidedly looking intensely at anything but the other fey. This was why non-leprechaun were insane. Specifically this. And other things but especially this.

"If you touch me again, you can forget my acceptance," offered Cearney, wryly, though that honestly wasn't true. There was no way he would pass up that kind of possible treasure. His mind and instincts simply would not let him, no matter how much he wanted to scream. "I'll follow on the tour, but like I said, it can wait a few hours."

There was no way he was walking around him with this dumb spell. And that stupid enchanting laughter that was definitely stupid.

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:58 pm
"Don't tempt me, or Oi may just do that." Winking at Cearney, Marosa couldn't help but tuck a lock of hair behind the other's ear before moving away, knowing full well he was getting under the leprechaun's skin.

And he'd continue to do so if he kept calling him his highness. Honestly... was that what his father was getting at? He gave a tiny shudder.

No, he didn't want to be a prince or a king.

"Oi won't touch you if you want to follow behind. Oi bet yer hungry, aye?"

Seiana_ZI

Fethery

Tiny Raider

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:07 pm
He was indeed getting under Cearney's skin, and the leprechaun was not appreciating Marosa's current behaviour. When Marosa dared to touch Cearney again, the leprechaun made a strained, albeit frustrated noise, swatting at the other fey to get him to back off.

Ugh. Some fey, jackdammit. At least he wasn't anything else...

Food sounded good, but it was clear by Cearney's expression that he was wary at best. He crossed his arms and hrrumphed at him in a way that was notably grumpy, muttering a begrudging, "Fine," if just so Marosa would stop needling him about it.

Kanthulhu
I think we can wrap this soon haha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:56 am
"Oh. I could get used to that sound," The faerie murmured in a sarcastic manner, shaking his head and attempting to suppress his grin once more.

They reached the hallway and he pointed, knowing full well Cearney wanted to be on his way.

"That way is the other dorms if yer so inclined. That way is the library, and the other way is the gymnasium. We also have a few other places such as where others have detention, where the school office is. Oi've never been there," Marosa added with a wink, that smile of his almost contagious. Almost.

"And this way... be the cafeteria. Ye kin join me if you like." His smile spread wider as he held up a silver seed. "Lunch on me?"

Seiana_ZI
Yesss. And then more shenanigans will be had. 8D Mwahahahahaaaa

Fethery

Tiny Raider

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:18 am
Did he just brag that he had never gotten detention?

Wasn't that kind of boring?

Cearney snorted quietly to himself, still keeping his eyes fixated on almost everything that wasn't Marosa. He couldn't even look at him right now. Not with the stupid spell Marosa had put on him. Cearney would have almost rathered sign a contract...

(Except not really, Cearney didn't like the idea of swearing that he would do anything.)

What caught his attention the most was the idea that Marosa would pay for lunch. How romantic! -- ugh. No. But it was useful. A hoarder like Cearney was loathe to spend any money, and this was a good excuse to continue to not do just that.

"Very well. You owe me anyway." The 'for this garbage' was implied.

Kanthulhu
Yup XD We can probably just assume lunch happens haha

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas