Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Shadow ( Gene v Shun ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:50 pm
Shun gave a shrug at that question.

"He's a reaper professor here. That's all I know. I saw the statue too... are you certain that was him?"

He did see the name plaque there. However, he couldn't really read it. Dyslexia and all. Shaking his head, he charged for Gene, aiming a kick towards her side this time around,

HP: 39
Damage: 0
SoS: 3  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:02 pm
---  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:07 pm
"Yeah, I remember he's taught here forever." Gene agreed, ducking away from his kick and twirling behind his back. "But I know for sure that the plaque said EMERYS."

She jumped back, putting some distance between them. "That must mean something, right?"

HP: 34
DMG: 0
FEAR: Y3 DT / Y2 BC / Y1 FA

Blade Kuroda rolled 11 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4, 1, 4, 1, 4 Total: 29 (11-44)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:10 pm
"Strange. Perhaps he has something to do with it then. Though what, I couldn't say," he shrugged. Emerys had been around for a very long time. He hadn't taken any classes from him personally, but he was well aware of his existence at Amity.

Rolling his shoulders, he suddenly shadowstepped and began to do so a number of times. However, none of his actual strikes connected. Whether he just missed outright or if Gene was that damn good at dodging, it was hard to say.

Damage: Miss
Using: Swift strikes y3
SoS: Activating artifact - +1 extra turn after this  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1 Total: 14 (7-28)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 pm
Landing some distance away, Shun scoffed lightly as he realized he hadn't actually hit. His daggers soon took on a shadowed look as he tapped into the power of his ring. His movements quickened, allow him to go faster than before. The daggers vanished for just a moment, replaced by several shadowed blades within his grasp. From his location, he hurled a volley of knives at Gene.

Damage: 7
Using: swift strikes t1
SoS - Used  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 4 10-sided dice: 7, 3, 10, 9 Total: 29 (4-40)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:19 pm
"I wouldn't see why he's not involved - unless Merlin has some weird fetsih for him." Gene practically yelled as she dodged and weaved and eventually ended up blocking shadowy blades with her forearms.

Lifting an eyebrow once the boil was done, she began her own attack. Hoping to briefly stun him, the ghoul briefly transformed into a Hunter with a weapon decorated with a certain Lycan's mask.

Before he had a chance to react, Gene landed two solid punches to his stomach before distancing herself again. That attack usually made creeple really mad...

HP: 27
DMG: 4, 13 (17)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda rolled 4 12-sided dice: 9, 10, 2, 11 Total: 32 (4-48)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:44 pm
Shun was getting ready to strike again. But then Gene's form shifted into something he really did not expect. Seeing the hunter there with a very notable weapon in hand was enough for him to freeze in place, if even just for the moment. And in that moment he ended up eating two very solid punches straight into his gut.

Grunting, he staggered back from the blows, before shooting the doppleganger a rather sharp glare. Needless to say he wasn't exactly happy with that little trick of hers. Though she put some distance between them both, he quickly closed the gap as he shadowstepped right up to her before aiming a stab to her chest. While he did this, he readied himself to try and anticipate her counter.

HP: 22
Damage: 13
Using: Intermediate dodge - if either of second two dice are even, Gene has -2 to her next attack - SUCCESS  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 2, 2 Total: 12 (5-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:28 pm
Grimacing at the blow taken, Gene slid back quite a bit and laded on her knees. A dagger to the chest was not a fun thing to experience - but neither was a quick flash to what a loved one would look like weaponized.

"Sorry about that, it was a tad uncalled for." She coughed, silvery ectoplasm forming around her hand as she patched up the gash in her chest. If she'd known something like her transformation had actually nearly happened, she'd have strayed from it.

HEAL: 8

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:39 pm
Shun shook his head once.

"Use whatever you can in battle. Chances are your foes will do no less," he said quietly. His voice was still a little tense, being somewhat unhappy. Rushing in, he aimed to knee her in the gut.

Damage: 2  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 2, 2 Total: 19 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:03 pm
"If you say so." Gene hissed as she was kneed in the gut, using the opportunity of Shun's closeness to grab him by the shoulders, winking. She phased temporarily, and actually pushed herself through him while releasing an aura of concentrated Fear, emerging cleanly on the other side.

"I'll stop holding back from now on, then."

HP: 20
DMG: 15

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1, 4, 4, 2 Total: 16 (7-28)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:11 pm
It was strange being phased through like that. It was also pretty damn painful. Grunting and staggering back from that, he grit his teeth and set his sight hard on Gene once she had gone through him. Letting out a slow breath, he closed his good eye and vanished.

For a moment or so, he was nowhere to be seen. But then he was standing right behind her, aiming to stab her right in the back.

HP: 7
Damage: 0
Using: y2 bc  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:14 pm
Gene caught Shun by the arm, eyes narrowing as she took an inhale, then exhaled powerfully as she threw him over her head and onto the floor. There was a pause for a few seconds, and then she began to cluck away, flabbergasted.

"Oh Jack, oh Jack, Shun are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to throw you that hard. Oh man..." She facepalmed, panicked and exasperated. "Do you need the nurse? An ice pack?"

HP: 20
DMG: 10
FEAR: Y3 DT / Y2 BC / Y1 F

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:37 pm
Shun definitely did not expect to be suplexed by Gene. The blow was pretty staggering, and he found himself staring up at the ceiling, in pain. He was dazed, though he soon realized that she was hovering over him and freaking out. With a grunt, he slowly turned himself over to shakily get back up to his feet.

"I'm fine," he said lowly, gritting his teeth as he was pushing aside the pain that his body was telling him he was in. He dipped his head once to the doppleganger, "I clearly need to train more."

HP: -2  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 pm
"You don't look fine, Shun. Should I call someone? Mitsu, maybe?" She bowed her head back to him anyway, slightly flushed from his form of a compliment. "I just don't want you falling on your way back to the dorm, you know?"  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:50 pm
Shun shakes his head and takes an unsteady step back.

"I'm fine. Really," he said firmly, "I've been through worse. I'll make it back to my room just fine."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff