Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
~Doru & Nero's Room~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:04 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato Doru would chuckle- ya it was silly of me to have forgotten so what would you like to drink i've got really about anything -he would smile as he would find his way to the fridge to pull it open. in the fridge was a well organized set up that was clearly set for someone in his position as everything was organized alphabetically from left to right and by size on the shelves the further down in the fridge the bigger the object would be....top shelf being small like soda cans to the bottom being milk jugs and jugs of tea ect....moving to grab himself a random can of soda Doru would smile always seeming to like the mystery of not knowing what kinda soda he would end up with one silly perk of being blind-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:46 am
User Image
Sato assumed Doru didn't notice their height difference through his ability or it didn't matter to him to take notice. Either way he felt like he avoided embarrassment of not being able to reach the cabinets without having to climb. He took a couple of steps back to get a good angle of what is in the fridge after Doru opened its doors. "Some tea from the jug would be fine with me" he said to him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:10 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

doesn't it? -letting a quiet chuckle fall past his lips Doru would move to find his plate before picking up a peace of pizza and setting it on the plate carefully. once he was all set he would move to offer Sato the tv remote- your my guest so i'll let you decide what you watch -chuckling a bit to himself at how odd that probably would have sounded but it was true he couldn't watch it but he could listen unless he got Digger to lay beside him and make the poor half wolf watch tv so he could "watch" tv as well-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 pm
User Image
Sato watched Doru pour him a cup of tea then he followed him to the living room. He set the two plates down next to the pizza box before sitting on the couch. He picked up his glass and took a sip of tea from it then set it back down on the coffee table. "Certainly smells good" he commented happily about the pizza after Doru opens up the box.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:54 pm
User Image
"Uh huh" Sato responded and listened to him chuckle. He accepted the offer of the remote, "That is true and ok" he said and began channel surfing once he located the channel buttons. He pressed the menu channel button next since it would be quicker to find out that way. He picked cartoonnetwork because it was airing the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Sato picked up a slice from the pizza box and placed it on the plate then taking a bit from it.
AugustenDomenta
I think you may have edited your last post instead of posting a new one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:55 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-moving to eat his pizza Doru would smile while listening happily to the movie- i always found this movie pretty funny -he would chuckle quietly while he happily enjoy'd his pizza and soda. setting his plate of pizza down gently in his lap he would then move to flip his white silken hair a bit out of his face-

(lol i'm so sorry x.x what i get for posting half asleep x.x lol)
Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:42 am
User Image
"Yeah, it sort of doesn't it" said Sato smiling then ate more of his pizza slice. He enjoyed watching the rest of the movie after getting a pizza slice and eating it. He ate his share of his pizza throughout the movie before becoming full. He had drank about half of his tea from his glass and wipes his mouth off with the back of his hand.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

smiling at what Sato had said Doru would nod his head lightly before finishing up his bit of pizza. stretching his legs out a bit Doru would lean back more into the couch as he would listen contently to the movie playing before seeming to finally speak up out of no where- thanks ago Sato for helping me out and now hanging out with me its nice to spend time with others that isn't my companion -he would chuckle lightly to himself before moving to finish the last bit of his soda before moving to set it down on the coffee table-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image
"No problem and I have been enjoying my time spending it with you, Doru. Usually people are too busy, like my housemates, to hang out with me so being here and have someone to talk means a lot to me" said Sato and hoped he didn't end up rambling. "I would very much like to hang out with you often if that is ok with you" he said to Doru and hoped he hadn't sound clingy or desperate. Finally he is hanging out with someone he doesn't doubt to be a friend and doesn't want the relationship drifting apart all because they didn't spend enough time together.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato he would chuckle lightly- of course your always welcome here Sato for all i care you can even stay over in the extra room when ever you want to stay over or just crash -moving to run his fingers lightly threw his hair Doru would make himself comfortable once more before calling Digger to him. feeling the half wolf climb into his lap like a lap dog he would smile lightly to himself as he brushed his fingers lightly threw Diggers fur- so tell me more about you i mean like what do you like to do for fun and stuff?

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image
Sato smiled and felt grateful that Doru is so understanding. "Thank you very much. That house feels so empty and lonely to me" he said softly. He watched Doru call for Digger then the half wolf companion climbing into friend's lap. "I like to running, jumping, cooking, doing stuff I'm not supposed to be doing, and drawing" he answered he didn't feel shameful for the activity mentioned before the last. "What about you?" he asked wanting to know more about Doru.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-smiling Doru would shift his head as if to look towards Sato- most welcome -hearing Sato talk about his hobbies he couldn't help but chuckle- i like to read, play piano but i'm with ya i like to do things people say i can't do..not so much because they say i can't but because i want to know if i really can....like....-pausing for a moment Doru would think about how to explain this so Sato understood- like someone telling you you'll never be able to hit a home run then everything in you tries to hit that home run simply because you want to know can you?..its like a challenge....and with me being blind sometimes i think can i do things like people who aren't?....but then again people often treat me with baby hands always wanting to do things for me instead of letting me find out if i can do them for myself -pausing a moment Doru would shake his head lightly...he never did much like people helping him unless he asked for it because it always made him feel like he was helpless and needed someone to care for him and that just wasn't how Doru is- this may sound weird but i love hide and seek -Doru would laugh- i'm already blind so no need to close my eyes but its fun to try and find people only using my senses and no i don't cheat using Digger -he would laugh knowing the dog would just sniff them out and tell on them if he had- my so to say extreme game of marko polo just with out people calling back

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image
"Sort of the same thing with food, don't know if you like until you try it" said Sato after listening to Doru's lengthy explanation and what he likes to do, "Get the same treatment when my height gets brought up or if I'm being teased for being afraid of something". He scratched the back of his left ear as he listened to him some more, "Reminds of a game that is a mix of hide and seek and marko polo. You have to use your sense of hearing while being blindfolded trying to find everyone else. You get three claps to help locate at least one of the people. I'm a expert player at that game, difficult part for me is tuning out the right noises" he told Doru of a game he used to play.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:02 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-shaking his head at hearing that Sato had once been teased about his height and fears, he would frown lightly- i never understand peoples need to hurt others but hey i may be blind but i got your back -chuckling quietly he would give sato a playful nudge with his arm before moving to return brushing his fingers lightly threw Diggers Fur- maybe we will have to try this game one day see who is really the true master -Doru would chuckle in a playful teasing manner-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image
Sato chuckled a little and smiled when Doru says he got his back and the playful nudging. "I would accept that challenge. One or two volunteers would needed though" he said thinking finding each other wouldn't be close to a good enough challenge. He didn't notice the playful teasing manner that Doru was doing. "What do you plan on doing once you graduate from this academy, Doru?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces