36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:53 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
I can't even find willing artists who are more than willing to kill the mega-inflation deader-than-dead, let alone have reasonable prices either anymore.

This is not cool at all.

Well that sure doesn't sound very fair. If I were able to do really good digital art and take requests, I'd be charging a much fairer price than what most people are asking for here.

I wonder if Kitsune Rena is still alive.
I would like to talk to her and warn her that we may need to crank up a few notches in terms of requests.

As I am, I'd be lucky if I could even do weapons at all, I don't know how to upload the images yet.

Who knows, hopefully you'll be able to get a hold of her somehow. Try using photobucket if you have an account there. You could upload your images there and then just use the links here.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:56 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
I can't even find willing artists who are more than willing to kill the mega-inflation deader-than-dead, let alone have reasonable prices either anymore.

This is not cool at all.

Well that sure doesn't sound very fair. If I were able to do really good digital art and take requests, I'd be charging a much fairer price than what most people are asking for here.

I wonder if Kitsune Rena is still alive.
I would like to talk to her and warn her that we may need to crank up a few notches in terms of requests.

As I am, I'd be lucky if I could even do weapons at all, I don't know how to upload the images yet.

Who knows, hopefully you'll be able to get a hold of her somehow. Try using photobucket if you have an account there. You could upload your images there and then just use the links here.

I feel ashamed I never asked if she went on tumblr before, we could have contacted her in there right about now. sad  

Javier Cross

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:13 pm
Ashdbiscj gnowrSDGJHES;G JRHG;R;EG AP;WEIOTO48Y3 [OHL

AND NOW THEY ARE GIVING AWAY F*CKING GIVING AWAY 5 BIL!??!
NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANYTHING.
NICE JOB GAIA!

OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces