Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Hot Potato Question: If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:40 pm
Zphal
Catkid_neo
Internationally... I'm hoping to visit Japan, Ireland, Germany, U.K., Nova Scotia, China, France, and South Korea.

Within the sates, I want to go visit Hawaii, New York, California, Texas, and Tenessee. I could visit Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama to see my relatives and grandparents.

Nice choice. cool

Thank you! I'll be sure to say "hi" if I ever run into you somewhere. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:46 pm
Catkid_neo
Zphal
Catkid_neo
Internationally... I'm hoping to visit Japan, Ireland, Germany, U.K., Nova Scotia, China, France, and South Korea.

Within the sates, I want to go visit Hawaii, New York, California, Texas, and Tenessee. I could visit Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama to see my relatives and grandparents.

Nice choice. cool

Thank you! I'll be sure to say "hi" if I ever run into you somewhere. cat_3nodding

Most likely Great America. 8U  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:37 pm
As long as its not a war zone and I don't have to get fifty million shots for fear that I will catch something and die I'm good with anywhere. I'd like to eat my way around the world xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:03 pm
It's hard to choose just one place! I'd have to travel around the world. I want to visit England and Japan and Ireland for sure, and many other places.  

Kitti420

Obsessive Browser

[Elske]-[XXIX]

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

`.If lots of money and the appropriate visas fell into my lap right now, the first thing on my list is one of those tours 'round Scotland that take you from castle to castle.

I'm hoping I can actually manage to save up for it someday.

As for more unrealistic fantasy trips - I want to go on one of those boats that take you to see the glaciers 'round Antarctica/either poles.
That looks badass.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:19 pm
If I could take a vacation anywhere in the world, I would love to go to Russia. My great great great grandfather ran a fruit stand in a small town near Moscow, and I would love to go see where my roots are from.  

Honeybelle74

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:20 pm
Ive already been to japan, so that leaves, U.K, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Russia...and I think that's it.

anywhere else in the states, I guess Hawaii, or somewhere up in the north west xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:22 pm
Catkid_neo

I didn't realize that Nova Scotia became a separate country. rofl  

mimi-luna

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Crackology

Vicious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:24 pm
Can we go back in time?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:31 pm
If I could go anywhere, I would either go to Australia, Norway, or Ireland. In Australia, I would go snorkeling, feed baby koalas, and have fun! In Ireland, I could go to where I am from, explore the Emerald Isle, and check out the castles. Last, in Norway, I would check out the beautiful fjords, enjoy the snow, and buy as much frozen merchandise as I could to sell back in America.  

Bri The Meerkat

Ice-Cold Guardian

16,875 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Winter Guardian 250

mimi-luna

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:34 pm
Oh man, if I could travel anywhere. Internationally, I would go to England first, followed by Scotland, maybe explore the rest of that isle by visiting Wales. Then I would go to France, along with Sweden, Germany and Hungary. In Asia, I would go to South Korea, and then check out Japan, followed by Thailand. Then other odd countries would be Turkey, and New Zealand. I would spend anytime between a week and a month in each country if I could. Just to embrace the culture, and eat all of their food. Also check out various landmarks within each country.

In my country, I would love to spend two weeks in Newfoundland, and then travel west by train and enjoy another two weeks in BC before I go up to the territories. I don't know which one specifically but just to be up north would be amazing. (When it's warm)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:39 pm
I want to travel so much! A friend and I were just recently fantasizing about dream vacations, and we came up with cruising to a Caribbean island (not on Carnival cruise line, I want to live), Staying for a week or two in a suite with a hottub, then either cruising or flying back. My favorite part of travel is dining, so I would experience all the local food on each island. There are many other places I would visit if I could, but this is what I would start with, I think.  

Wandgryffin

Masquerader

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:43 pm
I would love to go somewhere like Bora Bora. It looks so beautiful and peaceful.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:45 pm
I would love to visit Canada, England, France, Prague, Hawaii, Africa, and the Galapagos Islands.

The number one place, though probably cliché, is Japan. I had an opportunity to study abroad there for two months. I was going to study anime and Japanese counter-culture, and visit some temples and shrines. Maybe even get to make my own kimono. Unfortunately, due to some terrible circumstances, I had to give up on going.  

FaeryFae

Elliet_Whitefur

Green Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:46 pm
I would vacation in the world of warcraft. I already spend most of my years there anyway~ might as well see how the roleplayers and raiders integrate their lives there. kinda like Sword art online? maybe.. dunno! (^^)/  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff