spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:27 pm
Animeprincess_9400

Darius all of a sudden stood up, walking over to Jezobel. He wasn't in a crazed mood or anything, just look in lack of a better word, normal. "Could you meet me in my den after you eat please? Thank you." He simply said, leaving her be to finish her meal. His den was a dark, only lit by the fireplace itself. Darius was sitting in his chair, starting at the flames with a sense or boredom and laziness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:57 pm
A foreboding feeling welled up in her gut, but Jezobel had no choice. She hated it, but she knew her circumstances well. Disobedience, even in Darius' currently tame state, was not advisable. "Of course. I'll be there promptly." she promised, albeit reluctantly. With that, she went on to finish her meal quickly before heading where instructed. Upon arrival, she took a deep and nervous breath before lightly knocking upon the door to his den. "Hello?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:18 pm
Animeprincess_9400

Darius heard the knock, adjusting his glasses. He got up and opened the door, looking at her with a smile. "Hello to you. Please come in..." He took her hand and gently led her inside, closing the door behind them. He sat back down on his chair, Jezobel forced to sit on his lap. "Sorry I only have one chair in here. I'll have to get another one for you in the near future." He said to her, running his fingers gently through her hair. "Also, don't worry about getting hit or hurt right now. I have no feeling or intention to do so at the moment." He continued to say. "You look so beautiful right now and always do..." He complimented, starting to slowly massage her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:59 pm
'At the moment.' Jezobel mentally noted, as if the realization would make any difference. As per usual, she was intent on keeping her mental guard up around him. Unusually, though, he seemed intent on pampering her - or at least treating her gently for the moment. It wasn't long until her guard was cracked, with a tiny smile taking place upon her pouty pink lips. For someone normally so rough, he had a way with his hands! She unintentionally let out a faint moan, causing the inevitable return of her rosy blush. Jez desperately hoped that Darius hadn't heard it, but knowing her luck, he most certainly did.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:31 am
Animeprincess_9400

The moan was indeed heard, telling Darius what he was doing was working. He smiled, getting more into the massage until her took off her dress, leaving her only in a bra and panties. He continued to massage her back, listening for more moans.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:14 am
Jezobel, despite her best efforts to hide her pleasure, seemed to be getting rather into the massage. She soon zoned out, focusing entirely on the relaxing feeling while it lasted. When he suddenly pulled those wonderful hands away, she was distraught, up until he removed her dress and went back to it. She seemed a bit more nervous and embarassed afterwards, her eyes almost taking on a lewd look to them. She was barely clothed, and here he was, running his hands along her naked skin as he saw fit! Jezobel seemed a bit distracted, perhaps imagining that something dirty might follow. She was mortified when yet another moan escaped her lips.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:52 pm
Animeprincess_9400

The moans of pleasure were quite enjoyable to hear as Darius continued to massage her back, running his hands across her smooth yet scared skin. He wanted her to completely get into it, melt in the pleasure and completely relax. "Please don't be embarrassed, Miss Lancaster... You've been hurt so much by me, you deserve a bit of time to relax and enjoy pleasure without pain..." He whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek lightly and continued to massage her back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:07 pm
spartan309

{Sorry about the delay in response! I won't lie, I spent the entire day or so beating a viddya game. If I'm not posting as much as I could be, I'm probably playing that game again. Or other RL stuffs.}

Jezobel was so close to reaching the brink, so close to just letting go and submitting to whatever pleasure might follow, but Darius' words unintentionally returned fear to her heart. Yes, this man had hurt her numerous times. Every scar that marred her otherwise porcelain skin, every bruise, every scratch and bite... they all came from him. Her eyes became like a doe's, opened wide and with a look of still helplessness. Her moans became less frequent, her body tensed. She tried to relax, as he didn't seem intent on hurting her at the moment, but the reminder was more than enough to make her wary.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:03 pm
Animeprincess_9400

Darius could feel her tense up, hearing the moans start to vanish. "Miss Lancaster...?" He looked to see her eyes, wide and full of fear. Darius frowned, seeing she wasn't enjoying it anymore. "You don't want me to continue massaging your back anymore?" He sighed, running his fingers down her back. "You sounded like you were enjoying it a lot though..." His arms slowly wrapped around her, Darius hugging her now. He sounded saddened and disappointed, nothing like how he was when he would torture her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:23 pm
spartan309

{Sorry for my lame post.}

Jezobel, for the moment, seemed a bit distant. Memories of pain and humiliation rang clear in her mind, her hands soon rising to gently trace some of the newer scars that marred her otherwise lovely arms. It took a moment, but she soon returned to the present. Upon realizing what situation she was in, she blurted out, "P-please forgive me!" She dared not look him in the eyes, or anywhere at all. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut, her body faintly shivering in fright.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:29 pm
Animeprincess_9400

(I'm just happy you posted :3)

She spoke, something he wasn't expecting to be honest. "Forgiveness? What ever for, Miss Lancaster?" He let go, letting her get up. He handed her back the dress he took off her body, giving her a warm smile. "You may return to your room and rest. You seem tired and could use it." He said to her, standing up and leaving the den, not saying another word.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:52 pm
{I promise you, I'm not going anywhere in regards to this RP. :3 I might only post once every few days, or I might post every day, if not more.}

Tears welled up in Jez's eyes after Darius left, although for the life of her she couldn't tell why. Was it a remnant of her fear, brought about by her flashbacks? Was it due to guilt, for chasing him off in his moment of kindness? For the life of her, she couldn't tell. Upon regaining her breath she soon stood, heading out and towards her room to do just as instructed. Yes, rest. That's exactly what she needed...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:01 pm
Animeprincess_9400

(With finals done I can get back to this again :3 Sorry for the wait sweatdrop )

Darius sat in his room, slowly drinking some wine as he stared out at the moonlit sky. "She's a confusing one... But I love her so much..." He said to himself, finishing the wine. With a sudden shift, he threw the glass at the wall, shattering it into thousands of pieces. "I love everything about her... Her beauty, her voice, her scars... her pleads... her pain..." He started to repeat the same thing over and over before giving a sigh. "I want her to be mine forever... She will be mine forever..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:38 pm
(Bump :3 You can move on to the next day if you'd like)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:42 pm
{Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, I've got a little block. Would you mind brainstorming with me a little to help me figure things out?}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff