Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Looking to make friends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:23 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Well I was forced to quit a job that I got amazing benefits at and move... Not to mention I'm getting over a really bad heart break. I feel like everyone is ignoring me, or they don't know I exist. I'm just really down. But not trying to complain about it.

That does sound messed up. *Hugs* Sorry you're going through such a tough time. I know it sucks when things feel crappy, and sadly, it's what life is. Ups and downs. I hope things start looking up for you sooner rather than later (:

Thank you. Me too, I'm trying to keep my head up. But it's hard... It's so easy to shut down, it's so much harder to stay positive.

True. Though I'd say it's easier if you find something to do that you really enjoy. For instance, whenever i'm down and depressed, I like to take long walks with my camera to take pictures. Writing poetry has also helped me feel better. And of course, watching Ellen D and funny videos xD

I make hemp jewelry when I'm depressed... But I've made so many bracelets that my hands are bleeding from rope burns and stuff. So I'm trying to give them a break. You write poetry? What kind? I write a little myself, but it's mostly free form.

Ooo, can I see?
I do not know what kind of poetry it is called, but I basically take a word and then use the letters of it to make a poem. Make sense?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:29 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Well I was forced to quit a job that I got amazing benefits at and move... Not to mention I'm getting over a really bad heart break. I feel like everyone is ignoring me, or they don't know I exist. I'm just really down. But not trying to complain about it.

That does sound messed up. *Hugs* Sorry you're going through such a tough time. I know it sucks when things feel crappy, and sadly, it's what life is. Ups and downs. I hope things start looking up for you sooner rather than later (:

Thank you. Me too, I'm trying to keep my head up. But it's hard... It's so easy to shut down, it's so much harder to stay positive.

True. Though I'd say it's easier if you find something to do that you really enjoy. For instance, whenever i'm down and depressed, I like to take long walks with my camera to take pictures. Writing poetry has also helped me feel better. And of course, watching Ellen D and funny videos xD

I make hemp jewelry when I'm depressed... But I've made so many bracelets that my hands are bleeding from rope burns and stuff. So I'm trying to give them a break. You write poetry? What kind? I write a little myself, but it's mostly free form.

Ooo, can I see?
I do not know what kind of poetry it is called, but I basically take a word and then use the letters of it to make a poem. Make sense?

The Necklace I made today. It's not that fancy.. Ignore my ugly face in the background.
User Image
The Necklace I made today. It's not that fancy.. Ignore my ugly face in the background.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:42 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Ooo, can I see?

User Image

Very nice! And you do not have an ugly face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Ooo, can I see?

User Image

Very nice! And you do not have an ugly face.

Lmao. Well, it's late and I'm not looking my best.. I've had a rough day. And thank you, it's really not that hard to learn how to do.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:47 pm
II-Cruel Intentions

Lmao. Well, it's late and I'm not looking my best.. I've had a rough day. And thank you, it's really not that hard to learn how to do.

I don't if I'd have the patience to make jewellery. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:50 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Yeah.. It takes forever. It took me three hours to make that necklace.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:02 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Oh geez. Yep. I'd have no patience at all for that. Lol. How often do you write poetry?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Oh geez. Yep. I'd have no patience at all for that. Lol. How often do you write poetry?

Almost every day. How about you?  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:06 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

I mostly write when I am down in the dumps. But if there is a special occasion going on, like if a baby was born, I'll write a poem for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:08 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

I mostly write when I am down in the dumps. But if there is a special occasion going on, like if a baby was born, I'll write a poem for them.

That's super sweet. So tell me more about yourself Bri, what else do you like to do for fun?  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:19 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

That's super sweet. So tell me more about yourself Bri, what else do you like to do for fun?

Thank you ^//^ Well, I like to be outdoors. Hiking, I always find it peaceful. Photographing things so I can keep the memories. I play Clarinet and love theater. I've been in multiple plays, mostly from high school. I want to be an actress on broadway one day. Life long dream. Otherwise though I'll probably be a psychologist ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:20 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Thank you ^//^ Well, I like to be outdoors. Hiking, I always find it peaceful. Photographing things so I can keep the memories. I play Clarinet and love theater. I've been in multiple plays, mostly from high school. I want to be an actress on broadway one day. Life long dream. Otherwise though I'll probably be a psychologist ^^

That's pretty cool. I play the flute, and I love the theater also. But i'm not much of an actress, I just love watching the plays.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

That's pretty cool. I play the flute, and I love the theater also. But i'm not much of an actress, I just love watching the plays.

Just have to have lots of practice. I find it funny though that I like to act, as I'm a naturally shy person irl xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:31 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Just have to have lots of practice. I find it funny though that I like to act, as I'm a naturally shy person irl xD

Shy people are always the best. They always have so much to say, and so many interesting things to talk about. And I'd say, so far.. You're a really interesting person. Sorry if I sound like a creeper for this but... Where are you from? I'm always interested in what part of the country or world someone lives in.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:33 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Shy people are always the best. They always have so much to say, and so many interesting things to talk about. And I'd say, so far.. You're a really interesting person. Sorry if I sound like a creeper for this but... Where are you from? I'm always interested in what part of the country or world someone lives in.

That maybe true...if only we shy people could actually say it out loud, lol. Thanks, you're interesting too. ^^
I reside in a hippy town in Oregon. Yourself?  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff