Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Fly Bird Fly (Alistaire & Taima) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:26 pm
"Are you--" really this dumb? Taima stopped herself from asking, instead squinting down speculatively at the human. "You attempted to compare me to some human thing that I've never heard of before, being that I'm obviously not human," she said, her wings flaring for emphasis as if the differences between them weren't obvious already, "and I reminded you that I couldn't take offense because I have no idea what you're trying to get at. Do all humans possess this lack of logic, or are you a special case?" Special like short bus, rather than special like snowflake.

It mollified her, just a bit, to see that flash of something other than ignorance in his eyes. "Well, maybe you should," she replied blithely. "Otherwise you could be stuck in here forever." He probably wouldn't be stuck in here forever, but it amused her to think so. You must be this smart to exit the Haunted House.

kuroopu
sorry i am having technical difficulties qq

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:05 pm
He arched a single brow.

"My goodness, you're a vocal one," said Alistaire. "You seem to be very aware of the sound of your own voice, and I must say, it's not all as great as it must be to your ears. A chittering bird that only does that - chitter away so that it can hear what it has to say, never what anyone else has to say."

He shrugged one shoulder.

"I'm certain it would be entertaining to explore this house until the end of my days," said Alistaire lightly. "But I doubt I need you to tell me anything about how to get out."

inle-roo
/pats you

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:27 am
"Maybe if you said anything worth listening to," Taima replied, smiling sweetly through her sass, "I wouldn't have to hold up both ends of the conversation by myself."

This human was quickly becoming boring. It was clear that she wasn't going to learn anything useful or interesting from him--unless you counted "not all humans are smart and/or observant and/or make sense at all," which, duh--and Taima tended not to waste time on things that weren't one or the other. "Oh, really?" Taima asked, sensing an opportunity to get rid of it. "You can get out of here all by yourself, then? Prove it," she said, nodding towards the doorway.

kuroopu

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces