Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jericho and Dmitry's Dorm Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:29 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho had finished placing the last pieces and was unpacking another bag when he heard Dmitry come in and said something, but what he'd said was not very clear. "Sorry, I don't speak Russian. What was that?" he asked.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

name
User Image "It means companion," Dmitry clarified gesturing to the board. Walking over to Jericho he pointed to one of the pawns, "May I?" he asked quietly hoping to get a closer inspection of the game piece.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:46 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded at the clarification, although he didn't think they were exactly companions. "Eh, go ahead. Just be careful." He just hoped that Dmitry wasn't clumsy and would drop the piece,because he knew it'd break without being careful with it. "That's a pawn, by the way."

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:27 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded at the clarification, although he didn't think they were exactly companions. "Eh, go ahead. Just be careful." He just hoped that Dmitry wasn't clumsy and would drop the piece,because he knew it'd break without being careful with it. "That's a pawn, by the way."

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Giving a lop-sided grin he picked the piece up. "That much I do know," he replied with a light tone. Once he was able to see it better he noted that the paint finish of the head of the pawn was almost gone due to years of use. "But I bet you know nothing of boxing," he challenged as he placed the piece down. Now that he was more comfortable talking to Jericho he had no problem speaking freely.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:33 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho shrugged, "Gotta wear gloves, don't hit below the belt. Something like that." But he wasn't completely sure of this, as he could easily get it confused with wrestling. "But you're welcome too tell me whatever you'd like. I guess you're a boxer then?" he said easily, still in his low voice.

User Image

name

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:39 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho shrugged, "Gotta wear gloves, don't hit below the belt. Something like that." But he wasn't completely sure of this, as he could easily get it confused with wrestling. "But you're welcome too tell me whatever you'd like. I guess you're a boxer then?" he said easily, still in his low voice.

User Image

name

User Image
"Da, I am but that is only part of it," Dmitry confirmed, "How about ve teach each other? Vhile ve play a game you show me how to play and I teach you basics of boxing. Also you have to vear raps under gloves so you do not damage your hand." As soon as he was done Dmitry sat the pawn in its proper place, and waited for the other male's response.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:53 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho shrugged, "Sure, I guess. I'mnot much of the physical type, though." he murmured. He really was better at mental thinking, and while he was strong, he didn't like physical contact. "Ah, I didn't know that. I don't really know much about boxing. Er.. would you like to play a game now, or will you be busy?"

User Image

name

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:07 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho shrugged, "Sure, I guess. I'mnot much of the physical type, though." he murmured. He really was better at mental thinking, and while he was strong, he didn't like physical contact. "Ah, I didn't know that. I don't really know much about boxing. Er.. would you like to play a game now, or will you be busy?"

User Image

name

User Image"Not until later in the veek," he shrugged, "so da I vould like to play if you are free." Dmitry wasn't interested in learning how to play has he was to learn more about his roommate. If they had to share a room for a whole school year they may as well get to know each other. The beginning of the year would be the best time to do so because of boxing practice four - five days out of the week left him little time to really hang out with people.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:44 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "I don't care when we play, really." he told Dmitry. Overall, Jericho seemed to be really apathetic, he rarely let any emotions show. "We can play now if you'd like. If not, I'm gonna go buy food for the dorm." He said simply. Most things with him went either way, he had a very indifferent personality.

User Image

name

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:13 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "I don't care when we play, really." he told Dmitry. Overall, Jericho seemed to be really apathetic, he rarely let any emotions show. "We can play now if you'd like. If not, I'm gonna go buy food for the dorm." He said simply. Most things with him went either way, he had a very indifferent personality.

User Image

name

User Image "Vonderful!" Dmitry replied excitedly, "Vhere do ve began?" Dmitry always had strong personalities around him growing up so Jericho's indifference was a big change. "Afterwards ve can go get something to eat, how does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:33 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and pointed to a chair. "You'll play black. Black always goes second." he instructed. As he heard what else Dmitry had to say, he shrugged, "Sounds just fine to me." he explained piece's name and what they did, how each were unique. "My personal favorite is the pawn." he remarked.

User Image

name

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:37 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and pointed to a chair. "You'll play black. Black always goes second." he instructed. As he heard what else Dmitry had to say, he shrugged, "Sounds just fine to me." he explained piece's name and what they did, how each were unique. "My personal favorite is the pawn." he remarked.

User Image

name

User Image "Vhy?" Dmitry questioned, after listening quietly to Jericho's explanation of each piece. Along with boxing he loved to know things about anyone and anything trivial. This trait often gets him into trouble for getting into things that had nothing to do with him. Naturally twenty questions was a favorite game to pass the time. "It does not seem very special," he added as he picked up one of the black pawns and inspected the bottom with mild interest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:00 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"The pawn," Jericho began, moving one of his up two spaces, "Is special because it is able to become anything once it goes to the other side of the board, besides the king. It can become another queen, a knight, a rook.." he continued on uselessly, watching Dmitry. "Most people say take every piece you can. It isn't good to do so, really. They can trap you sometimes, even beat you."

User Image

name

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:40 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"The pawn," Jericho began, moving one of his up two spaces, "Is special because it is able to become anything once it goes to the other side of the board, besides the king. It can become another queen, a knight, a rook.." he continued on uselessly, watching Dmitry. "Most people say take every piece you can. It isn't good to do so, really. They can trap you sometimes, even beat you."

User Image

name

User Image Nodding in agreement, before moving his own pawn in a similar manner, not sure of the best way to place his pieces. "In boxing you check the distance between you and your opponent so you are not too close or too far. If you are too far you vill not hit them, too close you vill not have enough room to give a good hit. Not a fun place to be in," Dmitry explained as he watched Jericho back as he made his next move. Giving a small sincere smile into return to Jericho's more indifferent expression.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:16 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho knew what he was going to do, he'd beat the male quickly the first time, in four moves. He moved his queen out to an opening, where she couldn't be taken. "Hn. In chess, you must think ahead always. It's like a domino effect, anything you do can come back to bite you. It's thinking, 'What all could he do if I move it here..'" he explained, watching the board.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:46 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho knew what he was going to do, he'd beat the male quickly the first time, in four moves. He moved his queen out to an opening, where she couldn't be taken. "Hn. In chess, you must think ahead always. It's like a domino effect, anything you do can come back to bite you. It's thinking, 'What all could he do if I move it here..'" he explained, watching the board.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Shrugging, not in indifference to the advice but more in way that showed he didn't mind getting beat. "In boxing you have to figure out you opponent's next move, counter it before he does," he replied. Reaching his arms above his head, Dmitry arched his back to maximize the stretch in his partially stiff muscles. Taking a deep breath he sighed contently a the atmosphere that filled the space surrounding the pair as they played.  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff