Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image
Sato thought it to be amazing how the word cute continue to pop up ever so often directed at him. He has become tolerate of the word instead of letting it slide again because Doru was using the word. He would have preferred the words cool or neat or nice, but he kept those to himself since they should only come up naturally like the way the word cool did earlier. He remembered that the word cute can be used to say if you like someone or something too. "As long as its your idea, its fine with me. When you said reminder, I'm assuming you mean momentos" he said replied. "The desert fox for you, Doru" he said picking one with that particular wooden carving on it. "The desert rabbit for me" he said next picking up the necklace he had been looking a moment ago.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

ya momentous -he would smile as he would ketch a glimps of each necklace as Sato picked them out- i like those i can't wait to put mine on though why pick the desert fox? -Doru would say as he was cuirose if there was a meaning to it or it was just because it was a cool animal which ether way he liked the necklace and it wasn't likely he'd ever really take it off-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
"Because the fennec fox a.k.a desert fox remind me a little of you symbolically, but of course I am overlooking the fact that the desert fox do eat rabbits" Sato explained, "Plus I thought it would look cool on you" he added.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Doru would chuckle- well no worries i'm not guna eat you -he would tease- besides i love it no matter i was just wondering -giving Sato a big hug he would move to finally let the boy go to straighten himself out- i found the candles i think there is sage here but i can't quiet find it though i probably could have just gone to the front desk and asked -Doru would seem to place his forehead to his palm and a kinda dur moment-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image
"Ha ha" Sato's response to the teasing. "Good to hear" he said smiling when Doru says he loves it anyways and enjoys the big hug while it lasts. "Excellent" he said about the candles being found, "I think spotted them over towards the front of the store. Those smelly that are burned to cleanse a house and ward off spirits, right?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:15 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckling lightly he would then nod his head lightly- ya i figured if things don't work out we can cleanse the room and maybe a few rooms around it just for precaution though if the spirits mind their business we won't have to do anything -he would say with a bit of hope in his voice-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
"Be prepared none the less, huh" said Sato understanding that Doru wants to be prepared no matter what the ghosts decide to do. "I will take you to them then, Doru" he said taking his hand while holding the two necklaces in his other hand. He led him towards the front of the store where he had saw the sage at.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

ya pretty much...its always better to be safe then sorry -feeling Sato take his hand Doru would smile lightly to himself as he let the male lead him. finding the sage Doru would move to pick it up while still keeping hold of the scarf he had found. going threw his mental check list..Doru would pause before speaking out loud his thoughts- Sage, candles, holy water, is there anything i'm missing? -he would ask as he would return to trying to figure out his mental check list-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image
Sato let go of Doru's hand so his friend can pick up the sage when they got to it. He listened to his friend list the items they were looking for. "You've said something about getting doodads and chalk" he reminded him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

right right chalk and -he would chuckle lightly- doodads are what ever we want like jewelry blah blah neat little items......do you think they have chalk here? -Doru would would move to scratch his head lightly for a moment before moving as if to look around though he really couldn't see-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image
"Oh, so that's what doodads mean" Sato said quietly to himself feeling embarrassed for not understanding what that word meant and his cheeks were red and hot. He focused on the chalk to try to get past what he was feeling, "I haven't come across any chalk, but some should be found in a art supply store" he answered.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:28 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-nodding his head lightly in agreement Doru would smile- well then sense we have everything from here why not go pay for this stuff then head to the art store? -moving to pat at his side lightly to call for Digger to come and stay close Doru would wait patiently for Sato to lead him to the counter-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:45 am
User Image
Sato nodded, "Ok" he responded then he could wear his necklace as soon as its paid for and the small tag is off. He briefly had the mischief idea of switching the necklaces, but he realized that trick won't last since Doru would want to see how is looks on him at some point. He gently grabs his wrist and leads him to the front counter. Lucky for them the customer before them was just leaving as they walked over there. Once it was their turn, he sets the two necklaces down on the counter, "He is ready to pay for these items, miss" he says only to get an 'aww' and being called 'cute and adorable' by the lady.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:00 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing the lady Doru would chuckle lightly before speaking up- careful looks can be deceiving -moving to reach into his pocket he would open up his mostly empty wallet to pull out his card. handing it to the lady he would wait for her to swipe it. once it was handed back to him he would smile before moving away from the counter taking their stuff with him as he pulled Sato with him a bit. grabbing the boys hand a wicked look would move across his face as his eyes would begin to glow that creepy blue. turning back to look towards where he knew the ladies voice had come from he would speak once more- have a nice day -knowing good and well the look he had given her and the gasp she made he would probably scar the woman for the next few days. snickering lightly to himself before turning back just as quickly as he had shown himself to the woman. giving her merely enough to think she was hallucinating and that maybe Sato and Doru were much more then they appeared as.
leaning against Sato lightly Doru would snicker quietly to himself before speaking once more- lead the way captain and lets get out of this shop then we can put on our new necklaces and you can try on that scarf -he would tease Sato in his normal playful manner as he nudged the boy lightly-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:18 am
User Image
Sato nods with a smug look on his face towards the lady when Doru says that looks can be deceiving. He let himself be pulled and held onto Doru's hand when his hand was hand. Sato giggled quietly thinking what his friend did was pretty funny and mischievous. He felt Doru leaning on him lightly, "Right away, Doru sir" he said and started moving towards the exit. Once they were out of the shop he walked towards the left and he was careful not to bump into any group of people.
AugustenDomenta

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces