Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Walking Alonesome Road (Dutchess and DraK Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:00 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Ruairi find a gun and had his back to the wall with it loaded to make sure noting get the jump on him. he fall of asleep with his right hand resting on it ready to take aim  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:25 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Ruairi find a gun and had his back to the wall with it loaded to make sure noting get the jump on him. he fall of asleep with his right hand resting on it ready to take aim

Carbine looks up at him before she licked his other hand making a squeaking noise before going to find something to eat, like a mouse or something of that manner. Throttle followed her to make sure she was safe.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:16 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Ruairi heard the sound of them moving around and keep his hand on the gun making sure that not another loud sound of someone trying to kick down the bored up the door  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:57 pm
draknic

Carbine and Throttle were looking around for food and had just caught two rodents to eat. Carbine was eating her rodent and Throttle was eating his. They were laying next to each other like they had known each other for years. Carbine didn't usually like other animals but Throttle was okay with her. Once they finished their food, they made their way back to Ruairi. Once there, carbine climbed into his lap while Throttle curled up next to Carbine laying his head on her for protection.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:16 am
Duchess of Wolves
[

Ruairi sleep for most of the night till he heard the sound of cars stopping at the gas station. he jump to his feet with the gun out and aiming at the door as he slowly look out the window. he seen it men wearing body armor and using rifles "the army..." he almost drop the gun from the shock looking at each of the soldiers staring at them. the leader of them walk out and told Ruairi to turn in his gun and the army will take him to a safe point.he put both Carbine and Throttie into his coat. walking out to be lead into the back of a trunk with soldiers moving all of the food into it "don't worry little...we are safe"petting both of them. he heard stories about army saving people out in the badlands and never taking it was real till now. watching the road to see a town with high walls. they are thinking he worked at gas station and told him he will be running one in the town .it was better life but memory of his little girl could not remove from his mind  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:21 pm
draknic

Carbine squeaked in the car as she poked her head out. Throttle was in the other pocket and was really quiet as he poked his head out as well. Carbine then came out of Ruairi's pocket and began to play bite his finger showing that she wanted to play.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:47 am
Duchess of Wolves

Ruairi wave his hand over Carbine's head "so you want to play now" had a smile on his face.watching the little fox wanting to play .he had to think about what is going to follow now after being pick up by the army  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:57 pm
draknic

Carbine was chasing his hand and was play biting it. Her little fangs were biting down on his hand gently so she wouldn't hurt him. She loved Ruairi very much. He was her daddy after all, well as far as she knew. He raised her from a kit and had always shown her love and affection. Throttle then looked into the front seat with the army men tilting his head at one of them.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:43 pm
Duchess of Wolves
[ .

one of the soldiers was about to hit Throttle in the nose when one of others stop him. telling lower rank solider it would be bad idea to make someone who could fix your weapons mad.Ruairi smiled at Cabine "you are so very cute" his eyes then move to a female soldier with a locker that give him a flash back "it can't be......."he looked down knowing it was little girl now all grown up  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:51 pm
draknic

Throttle got scared and went back to Ruairi with a loud squeak as well as his ears and tail tucked against him. Carbine then looked over at the girl before she tilted her head. She'd seen pictures of his daughter but never knew if it was real or not. She then went over to the female Soldier and sniffed at her hand cautiously.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:20 pm
Duchess of Wolves
[

Ruairi move over to get a better luck and he was right it was her "don't want to look at your or why he had not age once in 15 years ago...I was leaving for work if you remember when those bombs drop and it landed right on my auto shop. when I came to everything around me was in ruined and I was alive when so many died...I could not go back to you or Marie for I could put you in harms ways for knowing what was happening to me"  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:33 pm
draknic

Throttle then went over to Carbine before she nuzzled him and went over to Ruairi licking his hand. His daughter looked at him and said "Do I know you?" Carbine was followed by Throttle who had fallen for her since she was in heat for the first time. he was trying not to mate with her with everyone watching.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:48 am
Duchess of Wolves

Ruairi was shocked how she acted but it didn't show on his face " I know your name is Shena... for I was the one to give you that name on your birth" he said taking old a locked that was the same as her "I made three of these. one for you Shena. your mother and myself" it was in the shape of a gear. one of the soldiers had to poke fun at this "so you are saying your her daddy...that rich man you are like 30...those eyes get away from him he a demon!"a soldier rifle butt Ruairi in the face and try to throw him out of the truck  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:29 pm
draknic

Then Carbine and Throttle started squeaking loudly to make the soldier cover his ears and drop the gun. It was really loud. They were standing in Ruairi's lap as if to say "That's not nice! Stop It!" Throttle then bit the soldier on the hand as he tried to pick him up to throw him and Carbine out of the truck. Carbine did the same as he picked her up before they both hid in Ruairi's pockets for protection.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:36 pm
Duchess of Wolves
draknic

Then Carbine and Throttle started squeaking loudly to make the soldier cover his ears and drop the gun. It was really loud. They were standing in Ruairi's lap as if to say "That's not nice! Stop It!" Throttle then bit the soldier on the hand as he tried to pick him up to throw him and Carbine out of the truck. Carbine did the same as he picked her up before they both hid in Ruairi's pockets for protection.

Ruairi got the soldier with a left hook and then knocked him down to the ground with a kick to the chest. he put both Cabine and Throttle into his pockets.he move the soldier she was hanging out of the truck with his foot the only thing holding him in "i maybe a demon but that don't mean am a monster!"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff