Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
LGBTQ gaians, how "out of the closet" are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Margay777

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:23 pm
Most of my family and my really good friends know. People I dont know as well I tend to keep my mouth shut unless they aks.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:19 pm
⇉ ♛ ⇇
My family knows, close and extended (for the most part).
Friends, a fair chunk know. There's some who don't because I haven't felt the need to tell them. I would like to become more out in order to be more honest/open about who I am.

pythonesque

Kawaii Fatcat

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:30 pm
Only people online know. I'm not open to anybody in real life. I don't know how they would take me being gay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:45 pm
me too  

Kaihle Kimeow

Devoted Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

-Kingdom of Nothingness-

Feline Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:18 pm
I've been out since October 31st of 2013. The only people that know are my parents and friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:56 am
As out as I can be? If someone where to ask me I tell them, I'm sharing a story and it would reveal my sexuality it'll come right out, sometimes I wear a bracelet/pin/shirt with lgbtq pride/support on it. It's to the point to which I don't really think about my sexuality, but I'm also not the most "masculine" guy around so make of that as you will.  

WritingErick

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chax galloway

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:50 am
I'm fairly quiet about it to those who have known me my whole life, mostly because I grew up in a very heavily conservative christian community, but most people who would ask me nowadays who aren't from that area I'm quite willing to say I'm bisexual, with the few exceptions of heavily christian friends or those I know have some homophobic tendencies but I need to stay on good terms with for college or something similar. Online I'm very open about it, I don't think I've ever denied it online.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:59 pm
People that I become good friends with know. Almost all of my immediate family know.
I'm not going to walk up to someone and say "Hey, I'm gay, nice to meet you" but to the people that I care about, yes, very out. I don't try to hide it, just don't need to broadcast it.  

prayersinchairs

Girl-Crazy Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

DeathxGrip

Dedicated Browser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:19 am
prayersinchairs
People that I become good friends with know. Almost all of my immediate family know.
I'm not going to walk up to someone and say "Hey, I'm gay, nice to meet you" but to the people that I care about, yes, very out. I don't try to hide it, just don't need to broadcast it.

I feel the same way. if someone asks me about it, I will tell them the truth!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:39 am
I'm so far out of the closet I keep my cloths on my bedroom floor.
Im a bi or pansexual gendefluid female. Genderfluid means I don't really conform to the norm of either sex. I can feel like i'm a boy, I can feel like i'm a girl, and I can even feel like i'm both. I mainly feel like i'm both male and female xd
I knew I liked girls ever since I was a child with a crush on Buttercup from the Powerpuff girls. I came out of the closet when I was 11 or 12 to my friends, and I came out to my parents when I was 14 or 15.
People will find out I'm not straight within 20 minutes of meeting me xD but typically by accident xd
So yeah, that's me 3nodding Feel free to hit me up if you ever need an ear!  

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

chrisahari_AMC

Fuzzy Man-Lover

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:49 am
User Image
Chris Ahari
▆▃▉▆▃▆▉▃▉
A wild Chrisahari has been spotted.
I'm out to friends now, no one in my family knows, but all of my close friends know. (I only recently came all the way out.)
Sending you #loveandaffection
It's me, Chrisahari!

⇉Chrisahari_AMC⇇

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:39 pm
Hmm, I never really thought of that actually, when people rarely ask me I just tell 'em.  

kl scruff

Arisis gey

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:41 pm
This is how out I am lol

User Image
I'm on the right incase you were wondering  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:10 am
If they ask me, I'm not denying it but I don't go around with a pride flag yelling the world what I am. emo  

MistMoon6839

Fashionable Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers