Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Charming(Princess X Venamisa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:32 am
r i l y n nxxxxxm a e r n

____________ANDxxYOUxxSEE

______________________H exxb a t t e r e dxxh i sxxt i n yxxf i s t sxxt oxxf e e lxxs o m e t h i n g

c a n ' t h e a r y o u c a l l i n ' o u t m y n a m e

User Image

Beth, I hear you c a l l i n '
But I can't come h o m e right now
Me and the boys are p l a y i n '
And we just can't f i n d the sound

xxx Klaus spun her quickly forcibly to fit snug against his chest, quite as if her entire life had been made for this one beautiful moment. Gingerly pushing her head aside, he began to kiss down her neck starting from her ear; each kiss was long, soft, and completely meant to torture her the way he knew it would. He knew it would make her sob, plead, and loose her composure; everything he praised whatever god there may be to happen. Once he reached her sweet spot, the carotid artery of course. The pulsing spot was beating entirely too fast for his liking. Just the thought of feeling it begin to slow, to hear it stutter and flutter, to taste the last drop of blood drip onto his waiting tongue. Oh, how could there be a sweeter thing in life. Why one would want to give up this amazing power and wonderment for the right thing, or for God’s sake love, he would never know.

xxx Slowly his tongue slipped out of his watering mouth and liked the spot playfully. Then without warning, the viper lunged and bit deep into her neck. It didn’t take long for the thirst the over power his senses; the sounds of her pleasure began to melt and mix with his deeper more primal moans. His hands started to roam, sliding over her curves, and then all too quickly he ripped her shirt away. Her bare chest lay exposed as he gave in to the ever-growing thirst. There soon was only a haze that populated his mind dictating his senses to focus solely on the woman in his arms, there was no way he could fight it, nor the want.

…..Twitch…..

…..Twitch…..

xxx Rilynn’s fingers twitched once twice, before her eyes shot open and she jumped to her feet. She spun disorientated and at a lost. She was sure she was going to die kneeling in front of her brother. There shouldn’t be any possible way she could be standing here. The momentary darkness felt not like it didn’t even last a second. One moment she was staring at the people she failed, and the next waking in a new pool of blood that coated her clothes, hair, and most of her exposed skin.

xxx She could hear noises all around her, and very contrasting noises at that. From her left she could hear sobs, labored breath, and all around misery. On the right however, she heard sounds of the feast; soft grunts and moans, quickened breathing, and the smell of something sweet and delicious. She knew what really happened then. She went down, and before he could finish the job, the pups fought and lost; leaving the poor girl alone with the monster that was going to suck her dry.

xxx Klaus smiled as he felt her start to grow faint. There was an evil interlaced in his whisper that rolled across her ear, ” Oh darling I forgot to mention, my chief says there are no changes to the menu, so pup is back…” He chuckled and pushed her against a wall before continuing to suck her dry. It was the moment her body shut off and fainted that Rilynn was finally able to stand.
xxx She quickly grabbed the broken table leg off the ground and stabbed it deep into his chest, missing his heart by a centimeter. His scream of pain filled her with the strength she needed to break his neck before he could raise a hand against her.

Beth, I know you're l o n e l y
And I hope you'll be a l r i g h t
Cause me and the b o y s will be playin'
All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

c a n y o u h e a r m e b r e a t h i n ' ?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:48 am
~Rosalyn~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosalyn willed herself to be strong, just as the others had been. They'd laid down their lives for her; returning the favor was the least she could do. It would be better to die, than allow them to suffer instead. Mia and Emma had families who loved and needed them, people who would be hurt if they were to be killed. The fact that she didn't have such ties was something to be grateful for, since it meant being their shield. It was only right and fitting, given all they'd done for her. It would be hard, but the girls would move on in time... they would be alright. She smiled at that for the faintest of moments, accepting what was meant to be. At least this way, she couldn't be used against her friends anymore. They'd be free to fight back, without distractions or anything to hold them back. It was for the best.

That resolve, as comforting as it was, faded the moment his lips touched her neck. His movements were too slow, too gentle, and her body tensed as a result. In the grasp of someone older and infinitely stronger, she was reminded of another time and place when she'd felt a similar sensation. Terror gripped her then; terror, disgust and complete hopelessness. She let out a choked sob as he licked her neck - and then, there was pain. Pain tempered by forced pleasure, as she gazed upon those blue sapphires once more. This time, there was no pleasant haze to take the pain away; only an unwanted emotion, haphazardly tossed in with her own festering mix.

From there, things became harder to sort out. His icy hands roamed and wandered, branding her body with a burning sort of chill. Memories, reality and sensations began to blur and bleed into each other, until she wasn't sure where she was. Her shirt had come off at some point, setting her into another wave of panic. She let out a wail, then. A wail encompassed her painful, conflicting emotions. Then, she felt herself begin to slip. The pain started to fade away, as consciousness eluded her. Just as she hit the precipice - that point of no return - he left her with one, final blow.

Her actions had been in vain. He was going to kill them anyway. It was a second that felt like a lifetime, as she realized just how futile everything had been. In that final moment, she knew only misery, regret, and self-disgust. Then, there was blackness.

~Mia~

Her head, her body, pretty much everything hurt. It was as if she'd been hit by a speeding truck, or something similar. She lay there for a time, trying to make sense of everything. Though the throbbing in her head was working against her, recollections of that night began to pour in. The concert... the strange man... Rosalyn captured... blood... ROSALYN! Mia breathed sharply, an action that only made her headache worse. She tried desperately to get up, but found that her body did not want to respond. Instead, she laid there and listened to what was going on. Her friend's pitiful cries and sobs were the first thing her ears picked up on, followed by soft grunts, moans and quickened breathing. Then, came the scent of blood; metallic yet somewhat sweet in it's own way.

Staring across the room, she saw that Emma had begun to stir as well, if a slowly moving fist was anything to go by. Even so, they'd been too badly defeated to do anything right away. Eventually, Rosalyn's cries turned to murmurs and whimpers, before fading all together. ”Oh darling I forgot to mention, my chef says there are no changes to the menu, so pup is back…” Cold, unrelenting horror ran through her veins, as she so desperately tried to get back up. She partially succeeded, only to witness Rosalyn going limp in his arms. Then, out of nowhere, the other girl got up and quickly put an end to the monster's movements.

Then, darkness returned - without any warning whatsoever.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:42 pm

______________________H exxb a t t e r e dxxh i sxxt i n yxxf i s t sxxt oxxf e e lxxs o m e t h i n g

User Image

xxx There was no bliss in Rilynn’s victory. Feeling the bone shatter and crack under her fingers, only reminded her that once again she allowed her demonic brother wreak havoc upon innocents. 'Werewolves of course, healed just fine given enough time, but the fragile human who now lay in a heap on the ground; she will need my blood to save her from a dreaded visit from death. Fight blood with blood how poetic.’ Klaus went limb and fell against the ground with a thud only a corpse can make. However, of course, he wasn’t dead and she would need to make a much weaker version of Klaus, if she ever hope to force much needed humanity into his cold and long dead heart. Therefore, she had to resist the urge to help her fallen comrade form where they lay, and lock him away while draining the blood from his body.

xxxThankfully, she had just the room for this task set before her. With a small huff, she lifted her brother into her arms and disappeared down the stairs hidden around the corner. When she first came into town after hearing the new about charming alarming rise in disappearances, Rilynn had snuck into their shared home and created this very room. It was very small, actually, it was a large vault with two-foot thick walls, and it was just big enough for her plan. The inside was coated with plastic, and hanging the very center was metal shackles on both the ceiling and the ground. With a blinding flash of movement, Klaus was hung by his feet and his hands were shackled to the ground. His shirt was soon torn from his body leaving his chest exposed for once. What she had to do next sicken her greatly, to drain his body of blood she needed to continuously cut open his body as he his wounds quickly healed. She would have to continue until every last drop of innocent blood left his system, only then would he be forced to listen and learn. It was torturous and evil in her eyes, but the end justifies the means right? With these evil thoughts clouding her mind she quickly slashed across his stomach with her hand, leaving a gapping gash that instantly began pouring blood onto the floor. She hopes this cut would weaken him enough that when he woke up he wouldn’t be able to break free of his bonds. She couldn’t stay and inflict more wounds on him due to her responsibly to the three girls upstairs. With a single glance more towards her brother she disappeared out of the vault and ran up the stairs.

xxxRilynn looked at the two werewolves she had to move on the giant table amid sobs of pain and whimpers with a pained expression. She hated that she couldn’t do much to help them heal. Once on the table she did the few things she could, like resetting 13 bones she could feel were broken into a positions that would heal wrong if left untreated, and wrapped their other wounds in bandages to stop the blood. Everything else was left to them, for her blood would do nothing to heal them but instead harm them further. She felt horrible listening to their moans of pain and their sickening sobs, but knew their painful suffering was a needed sacrifice to stop Klaus and his playful games.

xxxHowever, there was somebody she could help. Rilynn spun on her heel and appeared in front of Rosalyn’s still form. She had checked her first but she had enough blood still left in her that she could care for her friends without the fear of her dying. Now with her friends taken care of to the best of her abilities Rilynn lifted the fragile girl into her arms like a princess under an evil witch’s spell. She sped through the house finding the closet couch, upon which she laid Rosalyn gently down. The vampire sat beside the human’s legs and pulled Rosalyn’s body into her arms. She tenderly shook her body and with a soothing but still demanding voice told her, “Rosalyn I need you to wake up, you are safe now.” She could see what drew her brother in now that she could focus on her face. She had that natural beauty that no products or doctors could make. However, what stopped her breath and made saving her, no matter what it cost, entirely worth it where the eyes the hid behind closed lids no more. The creamy brown held everything, made Rilynn rethink the thoughts on the existence of souls.

xxxUnder a different situation, she might have worn a smile to the waking beauty, but what she was going to make the girl do kept the smile from her face. Rilynn’s blood if drunk held healing properties unlike any medicine modern medicine could offer. It would take not even 4 minutes before Rosalyn would feel like nothing happened…at least physically. She could imagine the emotion trauma Klaus has caused her. “I need you to do something that is truthfully disgusting and quite possibly monstrous, but you could die if you don’t do it…” Rilynn shifted and moved Rosalyn’s weight onto one of her hands freeing the other. With quick jerk, she removed her jacket that was torn and sticky with blood, to expose her smooth neck. She raised her finger and pressed it to her skin, gliding her finger across her neck left a small cut that almost immediately flowed with fresh blood. “You have to drink from me Rosalyn…”

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:48 pm
~Rosalyn~

When Rosalyn first awoke, it was to a haze of warm, yet unfamiliar color. As the seconds ticked by, she became more and more aware of various uncomfortable sensations in different parts of her body. Her shoulders and head throbbed, and her neck seemed to almost burn, though in a dull sense. Then, there was coldness - coldness of her hands and feet, specifically. Lastly, her stomach churned and bubbled with stomach acid - some of which she could feel in the back of her throat. The reason for these were right in her grasp, yet unwilling to come forward. It was as if a thick, unintelligible haze had clung to her mind. All she knew was that she'd been terrified of something, or perhaps, someone. She had been in a world of agony and anguish... thrust roughly against a wall... but not anymore. Someone had taken the time to lay her down somewhere comfortable. Somehow, Rosalyn knew she was safe. Slowly, her vision improved, and she took note of what was almost certainly an angel. A hint of emotion glimmered just behind those green eyes, making them sparkle quite like emeralds. Thinking back on it later, she'd remember that emotion as pity... and sadness.

“I need you to do something that is truthfully disgusting and quite possibly monstrous, but you could die if you don’t do it…” Rosalyn felt a thrill of fear at the words, as she was suddenly moved. Without warning, a horrible snippet of memory came to her. Sapphire eyes, glinting with cruelty... hands that roamed in a way she'd hated... kisses... lips on her neck... Rosalyn tried to jerk away, but couldn't. The fear became more tangible now, as some of the pieces fell into place. Lost in her fear, she didn't the cut. “You have to drink from me Rosalyn…” The angel - no, not an angel, something else entirely spoke, her tone held a twinge of disgust at such an act.

Her first instinct was to refuse, but she found that she couldn't. Being freed from a spell of some kind... being protected... a whirl of color and violence, clearly aimed at keeping her safe.... It was hard to place, but in her daze, Rosalyn found herself trusting the stranger. The stranger who had come to save her. Fear turned to relief, at least for the moment. "O-o-okay." She replied, her tone frail and raspy. "B-but f-f-first, w-who are you? H-how do you kn-know my name?"  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:06 pm

User Image

xxx Rilynn stared kindly at the girl whose eyes had finally begun to clear of the haze that was visually coating most of her actions leaving her sluggish. There was no doubt that her brother had caused Rosalyn’s body multiple temporary problems, but there was only one way to stop her from keeping any permanent damage done to her physic. And that is of course why she was cradling the fragile girl in her arms while blood slowly rolled down her throat and begun to stain her white shirt. She knew there was the chance that Rose might refuse, especially after the episode with Klaus, so she added a very light compulsion not to alter her emotions or opinion but to stress that it was important to her safety. She could see that it worked even before she spoke. “Thank you Rosalyn…” She smiled lightly and pushed the hair out of her face and behind her ear. “I’ll answer you second question first as it is the easiest…I just simply heard your friends say you name during the scene at the concert. I should have of course stepped in sooner but I had to stop him for good. That in part is who I am. My name is Rilynn Eadwig Maern” Her smile was a little pained but she needed to act quickly. ” My story is a long one and there is plenty of time to tell it to you every detail about it but first you must drink before you suffer more from his actions against you.” She lightly pushed her head so her lips were closer to the open cut on her smooth neck. The cut was already starting to close so Rilynn cut herself again urgently looked at Rosalyn” Please hurry it will close soon.”

xxxKlaus’ eyes shot open and he groaned. He couldn’t remember what happened. One moment all he knew was bliss, the sweet tang of her blood rolling across his tongue and sliding down his throat, the fiery sparks her skin alighted against his roaming hands. There was no place he rather be, no thing he rather be doing, but then it all ended so quickly he didn’t understand how such pleasure could turn into the racking pain that he was suffering now. Then he felt the, no his, blood flow over his eyes casting the world in a red hue. He let himself get weak let his guard down. There was no excuse for that. He would kill the person who saw him in the weaken state. No matter who it was, be it his sister or anyone of the other females in the house. He would get out of this and be the monster he was, no the monster he is. He yanked on the shackles and realized just how weak he really was now. It also gave him the answer he needed on who he would need to kill. ”RILYNN I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!”

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:13 am
~Rosalyn~

Everything Rilynn said made perfect sense in that moment, though all the pieces hadn't quite come together yet. She'd spoken with what Rosalyn felt was a grim certainty, even mentioning how vile such a thing was. Though unable to comprehend the weight of everything in that moment, Rosalyn felt that she needed to do this. Even so, such an act filled her with nothing but disgust. Aside from the sickening notion of drinking blood, the idea of doing so in such a physically forward way added a new, unwanted dimension to the act. The last thing she wanted was to mirror the way the monster's mouth had been on her, suckling and swallowing as if he'd been partaking in something exquisite. The contact would be more than she could stand, and yet there seemed to be no other way. Therefore, it was with quivering lips and fearful reluctance that she placed her mouth over Rilynn's cut and drank. At once, the taste made her squirm in revulsion. It took every ounce of her willpower not to consider the unwanted liquid in her mouth, knowing that it would do her good. And soon enough, it did. By the time Rilynn made her stop, the effects quickly took hold. Soon, Rosalyn's headache faded into nothingness, along with her weakness and pain. The wound on her neck closed instantly, along with any other injuries she might have obtained that night.

All too quickly, reality flooded the once foggy part of her mind, illuminating the situation with a sick sort of horror. Memories of everything came in quite clearly - even the moments where she'd been controlled. At once, her feelings of being safe and protected faded, allowing for everything negative to surface at once. The monster's treatment of her would remain firmly planted in her nightmares for a time, even though she now understood that they hadn't gone that far. Everything had been too raw, too sexual in tone, and it was enough to leave her a trembling wreck of a person. More than that, however, was the outcome of their fight. Never before had she seen such violence toward her friends, nor had they ever been so close to death. Her helplessness had nearly caused their deaths, and knowing such a thing was simply unbearable. All she wanted was to reject the gift of life that had been so kindly given, crawl in a hole, and die.

Just. ********. Die.

It would be better than letting someone use her in such a way. If that man ever came back, it could happen again. And what of this monster? What if he decided to finish what was started? Rosalyn knew they'd come to save her again, and everything would start anew. It was for that reason she flinched away from her savior. She didn't deserve to be held so kindly, so gently. Not after such a horrid failure. Not after being such a ******** weakling.

"Are my friends going to be okay? I-I know they were hurt worse, so, I-" Her breath hitched at the memory of their damaged bodies, laying on the floor like pretty, broken little dolls. She shivered in a way that had nothing to do with being cold.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:13 am

User Image

xxx Rilynn’s head slightly fell forward as the beautiful human placed her lips over her seeping wound. Of course, there was a part of Rilynn that reveled in the pleasure that it brought forth. Blood sharing was a common practice in vampire partners, even in human relationships. For some reason sex was interlaced heavily in every vampire feeling and action. No matter what purpose Rilynn had for sharing her blood her body wanted more wanted what the hormones promised. Rilynn was quite capable of suppressing those warming urges, a trait she picked up from keeping a very tight hold on her humanity. Although, she couldn’t fight the blush that crept into her cheeks and turned them red, nor the sweet that hung lightly on her hairline.

xxxShe could hear the moment Rosalynn began to remember. Felt the muscles begin to tense in the safety of her cradling arms. Felt the rush of emotion flow through her. She knew that soon enough the girl in her arms would remember the harsh trauma that would surely haunt her nightmares, so Rilynn slowly pulled the girl from her neck. She didn’t want to have the memories resurface as she was doing exactly what Klaus had been doin- No Klaus had been feasting, forcing his will on her, hungering for her body in a way that made him lose control, but the only connection Rosalyn would connect would be the blood entering her mouth and flowing down her smooth throat.

xxxRilynn looked into her eyes as they returned, watched in the beauty of a goddess as the horror passed began to seep and poison their perfection. All too soon, the girl jerked from her arms and the look of guilt and a broken girl was sitting in front of her. There was no way to know for sure but Rilynn thought she could see the girl blaming herself for the pain caused to her friends, and probably herself as well. She had been so very close to this exact same situation as the young girl in front of her had when she was turned. Her brother forced to watch as first she was taken by one vampire. He had feasted from her. His hands had wander and then another joined and another. The was no happy ending for her first encounter with the vampire species, she had been made into a broken shell for 3 days until she finally died as her brother lay beaten and just as dead as she. Then they awoke and together ripped their bodies apart, tore their long dead heart and reveled in their blood washing away the pain they had caused. She could never forget the feelings she felt during her turning. She hated herself and felt she deserved to die for being so weak. She couldn’t let this innocent girl go through the pain those feelings brought. She could see it in her eyes in her arms that wrapped around her waist as if she was trying to hold herself together.

xxx “Your friends will be okay, they both are in a lot of pain and will be for a few days at the least, but they will heal just fine, werewolves are rather good at it actually. You red headed friend is need of being watched in case her ribs move more, and Mia’s face is pretty bad. I have a friend in the hospital though, he knows about ‘us’ so their secret is safe with him, and me for that matter, he will be here within the hour. However, their pain is merely physical, physical pain is easily healed or could be faded from thought with a few drugs, in is emotional pain that lasts the longest and affects one the greatest. I am much more worried about what runs through your thoughts now. You must understand there is nothing in this entire situation that comes from a fault of yours…if anything it is entirely my fault for not being able to find my b- him before now. Your life is definitely worth saving, every single time if need be.”

xxx “And as long as that man is in charming I will be here watching the innocents from his monstrous cravings, so worry not about your friends or you safety I am here and we won.” She smiled kindly again at the girl with a little bit of worry still locked behind her green eyes. ” You should rest for the time being, even though you feel better you should rest all the same.” 'She would want to be alone I think and I’m not needed for her safety anymore.’She moved to get up from the couch to leave her alone to rest.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:19 pm
~Rosalyn~

As soon as Rosalyn heard that her friends were fine, she felt a great sense of relief. When the conversation shifted toward concern for her, she nearly winced. Instead, the singer merely nodded and remained still for a time, letting the vampire - yes, vampire, she realized now - comfort her. The words were both soothed even as they stung, especially when her own worth and blamelessness were brought up. It was incredibly disconcerting to have a stranger hit so close to home, in regards to her feelings. In spite of Rilynn's sincerity, the guilt and fear remained, mingling with feelings of self-loathing that had resurfaced during the assault. It was perhaps for that reason Rosalyn reached for her cold, pale hand. It was childish, but the thought of being alone with those negative thoughts was far more painful at the moment. Later on, there would be time to rebuild and push everything deep, deep down. But for now, in the wake of such chaos and confusion, but she didn't want to be by herself. Something about Rilynn felt safe, secure, even. As if she were talking to a kindred spirit - someone who understood in a way that Mia and Emma couldn't. The notion was silly at best, but that didn't exactly matter right then. Yet when she tried to ask, the words wouldn't come.

"Thank you." she replied after a long, awkward pause. Part of her wanted to keep asking questions, but the timing didn't seem quite right. Waiting until things settled down would be the best course of action. "I-I know you have things to do, but I was wondering if... if you could bring me my purse? I need my phone. Mia's parents know about them being werewolves, so they need to know." All things considered, it wasn't surprising that Emma and Mia's secret had gotten out. Especially during their initial meeting with the monster who'd abducted her. He had known almost right away, from what she could remember. His actions had spoken of it, at the very least. Following that logic, Rilynn would have also known after being around them. "We were supposed to preform tonight, and well... that didn't happen. They're going to be worried, and so will Emma's mom when she finds out. My parents aren't home, so yeah..." The lie came rather easily, though it left her feeling hollow. Of course, Rosalyn knew her parents weren't an issue. They'd never attend her concert, let alone be involved in anything that actively involved her. Ten months had gone by since their last real conversation, and it hadn't exactly been on the best of terms.

Instead of trailing down that line of thought, Rosalyn opted to sit up on what was arguably the most comfortable couch she'd ever been on.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:48 am

User Image

xxx Klaus struggled once again to yank at the chains but the cut had been just big enough, lasted just long enough, bleed just the right amount to leave him to weak. His head felt as if I was full of fog, a fog that left him light headed and daze. Not able to think longer than a few moments on a singular thought or object. The wound that exposed the thick muscle that was strung like tight cords. His years of hunting and playing with his prey left him strong and lean. He could best most super human being that came before him, but with his muscle his thirst also grew and his humanity dimmed. He couldn’t even remember how to turn it on. He knew that was exactly what Rilynn was, stupidly he might add, trying to achieve. But no, Rilynn was, completely unnecessarily, allowing him to live. And as long as Klaus was alive, then time would move things his way. The universe would bend until the door was opened and Klaus took his first steps out into the light of freedom. And it would happen sooner rather than later. ’You shouldn't have left this door open for me, Rilynn. Because I will kill you someday. You and everyone else who has seen me helpless here.’

xxxKlaus wished he could have them all in this very room. He wished he could tell them all of the dark horrors trapped in his mind. He wanted to brand trauma into their lives. He wanted to see the disgust that would reveal their weakness, their inability to look power in the face. ’ To become strong you needed to leave a trail of blood in your wake. To become king you needed to wear a crown of blood and sit on a throne of bones. Machiavelli understood. If you intend to rule, you don't shrink from killing. Saddam Hussein knew it-you have to be willing to kill with your own hand. You can't stand back and let others do it for you all the time. And Stalin understood it, too-you can never be loyal to anybody, because that only weakens you. Lenin was good to Stalin, gave him his chance, raised him out of nothing to be the keeper of the gate to power. But that didn't stop Stalin from imprisoning Lenin and then killing him. That's what these fools would never understand. But war was just one of the tools that the great men used to get and keep their power. I am a great man, my war was against the world, and the only true way to stop a great man was the way Brutus did it.

Rilynn, you're no Brutus.

xxxBut for now he had to wait. He had to build his strength, and the only way was through building trust from Rilynn. She still loved him and that was her downfall. She wants him to gain back what was lost forever in the abyss, and the abyss of Tartarus was much too deep and dark for one who isn’t a monster. He would pled with her, seem weak, give in and beg for a second chance, and finally convince her that he was human. It would be hard, his sister was the archetype of humanity, but it was never impossible for Klaus. No nothing…Klaus clucked lightly…was ever impossible for him.

xxxRilynn smiled lightly as she felt her hand grabbed by the beautiful angel. Rilynn was so used to being alone, she had been secretly wishing for the angel to want her, though she didn’t even know it until after she felt the smooth hand slide into hers. She was lost for all those years. She was lost in the darkness that followed her species like plague following locusts. Except her plague was monstrosity and sin. Sin was always around every corner. It was hidden within every shadow; waiting to blacken her soul even more to damn her to hell. However, she would take sin upon sin upon sin, if she could leave the loneliness to someone else. She wished for the true love that her mother promised to her when she was a child, those hundred and sixty five years ago. What she needed most was a friend, just a single friend. She could live forever without love, but her existent and her evil sin that screamed her name moments ago, kept her from ever having a friend. Sure, she has had travel companions through the years, and fancy flings at dances and bars, but never has she been able to open up and bare her soul to someone.

xxxShe didn’t know if Rosalyn, didn’t even think about it actually, could ever be her friend, but just the simple act of grabbing her hand and wanting possibly not actually her, but just someone, and the someone being her brought forth all those feelings. She didn’t mean for it but a tear slide down from the corner of her eye and loneliness poured into her eyes. She quickly turned and nodded. “Of course I will get your purse, the only thing I am doing is making sure you are all safe.” From my brother, she added silently. Without looking back at Rosalyn to hide her feelings, that she had no right of showing to anyone, she disappeared into the room looking for Rosalyn’s purse. It dropped right where Rosalyn was at the first bite and Rilynn appeared to save her, and as such it was nearly spotless of blood. Only a few drops but those blended with the bag almost perfectly anyways. She quickly appeared beside Rosalyn again bag in hand. “Here you go Rosalyn, but I do ask one thing of you. Make sure they know I will be the one to decide what happens to Klaus, nobody else. He is my burden to bare no one else’s…” Her face held no sign of the despair that was once there, instead her kind smile had returned. “Do you want to be alone to rest? I will be calling the doctor and checking on your friends during your calls but afterwards I could easily stay with you. I know I wouldn’t want to be alone…” Her last words were hushed and to herself mostly.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:39 pm
~Rosalyn~

Time itself slowed for a moment, as Rosalyn stared into the face of her savior. In those perfect, flawless features, she found a kindred spirit. The notion, silly as it might have been, was a powerful one. Maybe it was something her mind came up with in order to settle from the night's events, but she felt as if she could trust this person with herself. At least, for tonight. Something familiar glimmered in those emerald eyes, something that resonated deeply within her own heart. Then, it was gone. Rilynn broke the connection, and everything became real once more. Even so, the singer felt something change inside her. Things were calmer. Easier, even. The proverbial storm had come to pass. Nobody had died. Nobody would die - at least, not tonight. It was for those reasons that Rosalyn was able to smile with more than a dutiful politeness, as the vampire obliged her.

"Thanks.". she said, once her purse was returned. It was a simple, black one with a long strap. She met Rilynn's kind smile with one of her own, though it was far more feeble. "I don't know what we're going to tell Emma's mom, but Mia's parents are reasonable people. As long as we're honest, and you assure them that he won't escape to hurt us, they'll accept your decision. And I think I'd like it if you stayed. I mean, if you don't mind. You've already done so much, and I - " A flush of warmth tinged her cheeks. She really hadn't wanted to be alone, knowing that nightmares and old memories would surface the moment she was alone. For an instant, a flicker of fear passed through her brown eyes. Fear of what would come, if she were left on her own. "- I'd like someone to talk to, you know? I just -" Her smile faltered for a moment. "I hope I'm not bothering you."  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:56 pm

User Image

xxx Rilynn quite liked the way Rosalyn’s face seemed to light up even by the tiny pleasant smile that Rilynn received in return of her own smile. Rilynn had found herself always to prefer the company of women to men. She was continuously swooning over females that caught her eye. She wasn’t a flirt but she definitely sought out what she wanted. Even though this was much more powerful of a trait after her turning, she was the same even before she ran away from her father’s plantation. She was always more aware of the curves of the females around her, than of the flat bodies of the boys. Rilynn would have tons of “innocent” sleepovers with girls around her very small town. Truthfully, many of them were simply innocent, due to the lack of courage, she had in her younger years, but the ones where innocent was thrown out the window…Those would have gotten her whipped as her father does his slaves. The godly man might have even killed her if he had found out about the heavy make out session Rilynn found herself in with the neighbor’s daughter against her closet door, or if he had found out about the time she had skinny dipped in the lake with the store clerks’ daughters. However, she had never actually “been” with a female, the only time she had actually been with someone was her turning. Rilynn was saving the real act with someone she loved dearly, for she could only give that special thing once to someone. Her turning was the actual push that forced her to swear off all men forever, and forever is a very long time indeed. After that attack, she still feared their masculine touch, especially when it was used to choke or yank her; an act that was a common theme in her nightmares.

xxxRilynn’s smile brightens a little at the girl’s own smile. ”Oh it was my pleasure,”her voice slightly dipping into a slight southern drawl as she spoke from a time long ago. Her eyes went wide and her hand shot to her mouth. “Oh forgive me I forgot where I was for a second it would seem.” She nodded lightly. “Sorry I won’t be much help there my parents have been dead for a very long time now.” Her voice didn’t hold any sadness giving proof that it was indeed a very long time. She nodded at Rosalyn’s conclusion about Mia’s parents. “That seems fair, there is no way he could escape my grasp now.” She left out the part where she planned to let the monster go once she was certain he was a little less monstrous. Her smile returned to her features as she agreed to her staying. The feelings of loneliness resurfaced only for a second as she saw the fear flash across the girl face. She gave a soft chuckle and gracefully sat on the couch next to her. “You are not bothering me in the slightest I will stay as long as you permit me to.” Her hand without her actually thinking about it reached out and held her hand lightly.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 am
~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn laughed. It may have been inappropriate, given their situation, but she couldn't help herself. Rilynn's southern accent was simply adorable, as was the way the way she daintily covered her mouth. Perhaps it was a remainder from her time as a human, something too deeply ingrained to be tossed aside. Whatever the case, such a small thing was enough to brighten up the atmosphere just a little. Mentioning both dead parents and the monster who had abducted her - Klaus, apparently - hadn't even been able to dampen it. This soft, gentle peace was only temporary, but it was nice to have. "I know I've said it a lot, but thank you. For everything." When Rilynn held her hand, she returned the gesture with a gentle squeeze. For a while, there was silence. Then, without skipping a beat, she reached around with her free hand for the cellphone she'd requested. It was a small, black flip phone, used only for emergencies and important occasions. She couldn't afford to be frivilous with it, since getting an actual plan was far too expensive. More reluctantly than she'd expected, Rosalyn let go of Rilynn's hand. Looking down again, she realized that she'd lost her shirt quite a while ago. The only thing she'd had covering her was a white bra, now very much stained with blood. At that realization, she nearly shrieked, and found her face becoming far, far too hot.

"D-Do you think you could call the doctor? A-and find me a sh-shirt? Just for now, please? I don't want the doctor or my friends' parents to see me..."

~Back In Town~

It had been a beautiful, moonless night, the kind Richard deeply enjoyed. These were nights that everyone could be normal for a time, and were simply perfect for fun-filled events such as this. Charming didn't have much to offer as a small town, but the summer festival was something everyone looked forward to. A simple event that lasted for a couple nights, giving kids and parents a chance to celebrate before school started up once more. Starting out, all had seemed well. The cafe owner couldn't wait to see his daughter and her friends preform, and swelled up with pride at the thought.

"I can't wait to watch them perform!" Kate spoke, her tone happy and bright. "They've been rehearsing for weeks, and now we've got a full house!"

"It's going to be quite the night." He agreed pleasantly."It's a shame that Sherry couldn't join us. Pulling a double shift at the nursing home, of all nights!"

"We'll just have to record the show, then." Kate said, showing him her trusty camcorder.

"Indeed we shall." He agreed, as they walked over to the makeshift stage. It wouldn't be long before the time came to announce the start of the concert. The Iron Crows - a rival high school band - had come as well, but in his eyes, they were far less talented. More likely than not, the audience had formed in order to hear Simple Charm. It would be a night that they all remembered. And indeed it would be, but not in the way it was supposed to be.

When the time came for the girls to set up for the show, they were nowhere to be found. Thinking that they'd simply lost track of time - Mia tended to be especially good at that - Kate had sent Ian and Alex out to fetch them. The eleven-year-old boys were smart enough to avoid strangers and not get into trouble, so it seemed like a good idea. About ten minutes later, they'd returned and repeated what Mia and Emma had told them. It didn't sound good, but they waited.

And waited.

And waited.

The girls never came back.

They called their phones several times.

No response.

Nearly a half-hour went by, before they were forced to allow the Iron Crows to perform. Their first instinct was to run and scour the town for any sign of them, but refrained from doing so. As worried and frightened as they were, panicking would do no good. They knew this from past experience, when Rosalyn had gone missing. Running around was a good way to make the situation worse. All they could do was make an excuse for the girls' absence, and wait on one of them to call.

The next few hours would be the most terrifying ones they'd experienced since the week Rosalyn had gone missing. Thankfully, Richard's phone rang.

It was Rosalyn's number.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:43 am

User Image

xxx Rilynn’s face still slightly held the blush that turned her cheeks rosy from the sudden lack of control of her voice. Although, it had seemed to have a positive effect on Rosalyn, so she was glad for it. What she was most glad for was the sound of her laughter. For some reason that laugh seemed to warm her entire being. Watching her face brighten and the corners of her mouth lift into the start of a real smile. It brought a whole new look to her innocence. She could see a million reasons locked away in the simple but arguably the most beautiful sound Rilynn has ever heard to keep this girl alive forever. “Oh but you just gave me the reason for doing all of this, and doing over and over and over again if you wanted me to.” She probably wouldn’t understand which reason she was talking about and Rilynn most likely wouldn’t tell her if she asked, to scared too of course. 'Face down a blood thirsty monster wanting to rip the heart out me and throw my lifeless body aside no problem…Tell the cute girl you just saved that you liked her laugh…Yeah I can’t do that… All she did was smile and look into her eyes.

xxxThen she watched her face get flushed with rosy blush that turned her face beat red. Well crap it doesn’t seem I need to tell her it looks like she already kne-. Then Rosalyn said the words that made Rilynn’s face also flush a beat red. Her eyes regretfully shot down to her nearly naked torso, it was very rude of her to look…even more so to stare not moving and at a loss. “Umm…”she then flushed even darker then before and turned to look at the wall. She hadn’t realized that her body was exposed, she was to lost in the girl’s eyes, but now that she knew she couldn’t stop her eyes from once more glancing at her flat stomach or her slight curves. “Uh… s-sorry I had forgotten about your shirt. I should have o-one for you let me check my room.” She was so flustered she had forgotten to be more guarded about how she was related to Klaus, and telling that she had a room here, meant either Klaus had taken her here to spite Rilynn or something more was going on. Once her rushed sentence was finished she quickly disappeared upstairs. She appeared in front of her old dresser and pulled out a few shirts. After choosing which one she liked best, she breathed deeply in and out and her faced returned to normal, as well as her flustered mind. She disappeared and reappeared beside Rosalyn. This time her eyes stayed solely locked on her eyes and never once betrayed her. “Forgive me for forgetting, but here this should work just fine and you can keep it if you would like.” She handed the tight fitted white button up shirt that she had bought while she was in Paris a summer ago. The top was worth more than her first class plane ticket, but Rilynn had five dressers full clothes in this house alone.

xxxLiving for 170 years has made her and her brother quite rich indeed. Both of them coming from an already rich family they were accustomed to getting anything they wanted and that hadn’t changed in their second lives. After they realized they were immortal Klaus quickly realized the value of hording large amounts of artifacts and their own time period objects for selling once enough time has passed. After that, well neither of them cared about a bank or two getting robbed by some magic that the bankers swore they saw. Once the stock market became more popular Rilynn and Klaus bought up tons of stock in promising businesses. They were major benefactors for Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan, Vanderbilt, Ford and Rockefeller each after their great fall already made the siblings very rich. The stock market crash had almost sucked them dry but they had already escaped the worse of the damage when they yanked their money out waiting for the economical depression to end from the comfort of their rich house on the beaches of Spain. It helped that they didn’t need basic needs to survive so all the extra money was simply locked away in the many bank accounts they owned. After the war ended, they sold off all their artifacts and started investing once more. Now they own multiple stocks in almost every single successful business around today. They bought up so much stock when the businesses first started they would always make a profit no matter when they sold it.

xxxOnce she gave it to her she quickly turned and took out her own cell phone, which was untraceable of course, and dialed Blake’s number. “Hello?” Rilynn smiled at hearing his voice. What has it been a year and a half since the last time she talked to her almost friend. “Hello O’Byrant its Rilynn I need a favor…”

xxx “What the hell did you do to this again Mr. Summers.”Blake looked up from his patient’s shattered knee and into the werewolf’s face. “I uh… fell.” Blake shook his head and sighed. “Well I’ll get you some pain medication and have the surgeons piece that mess back together before it heals over. Don’t worry all of our surgeons are of the supernatural kind so they will finish quick enough and you will not have to worry about your se-“ He paused as his phone vibrated in his pocket. He was going to simply ignore it but the man motioned for him to take it and he nodded and walked out of his room.
xxx “Hello?” the number was blocked. “Hello O’Byrant” He knew who it was instantly simply by her voice, it wasn’t one you would forget easily. “it’s Rilynn I need a favor.” He passed by two nurses on his staff. “Bria could you get that patient prepped for the surgeons…oh and give the surgeons his charts.” She smiled and nodded. “Sorry about that, what do you need Rilynn.” She began to explain the situation and he quickly turn on his heel and headed for the door. ”I’ll be right there.” He pushed end and slid his phone back into his pocket. Over his shoulder he yelled. ” James cover me I have business I need to take care of.”Without checking to see if he was heard, he slid into his very nice car and sped out of the parking lot.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:19 am
~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn ignored Rilynn's slip, since it definitely seemed to be just that - a slip. Understandably, she was trying to distance herself from Klaus, who had called her sister at least one point during the night. Rosalyn doubted she'd ever forget the way he'd offered to share her, or the turbulent feelings associated with it. She shuddered involuntarily at what had been implied, and decided to let the matter lie. If Rilynn wanted little to do with him, she'd oblige for now. A person can't chose who they're related to - a fact she knew all too well. The only thing that mattered now was to get Emma and Mia the support they'd need, and get through the remainder of the night unscathed. Everything else that followed could wait, especially the feelings and memories that had been stirred up once more.

It was on that note that Rilynn returned with a shirt for her. Rosalyn held it for a moment, disbelieving. She had been expecting an old, plain t-shirt or something like that. Instead, the vampire gave her what was easily the nicest bit of clothing she'd ever seen.The design was fairly simple, yet feminine and really pretty. From what she could tell, it buttoned up in the front, and would fit snugly. "Thank you." she said in a small voice, carefully putting it on. She felt a little guilty for accepting something so nice, but she didn't really own much of anything - including clothes. Money needed to go towards more important things, like food, rent, utilities and her college fund. Still, it was very pretty. Perhaps she'd find a way to return the favor, somehow.

When Rilynn went to call the doctor, Rosalyn decided it would be a good time to call Richard. She dialed the number with trembling, sweaty hands. What would they think, once the truth came out? What if Richard and Kate decide she wasn't worthy of being their daughter's friend? Would they blame her for this? Hate her? Fire her from the cafe? What if Emma and Mia... what if they hated her for getting them hurt?

"Hello? Rosalyn? Rosalyn, are you there?" Richard's voice, uncharacteristically loud, forced her out of those thoughts and back to the matter at hand.

"Y-yeah, I'm here."

"What happened? Where are you girls at? Are all of you safe? Hurt?" He asked, one question right after the other. She swallowed, and wished that she hadn't. The taste in her mouth was horrible.

"I-I... well... we're safe." She answered truthfully, since it was the easiest question to answer. She then looked around for Rilynn, and asked her where they were. Rosalyn spoke the address, her voice quivering.

"What!? Why are you all the way out there!? What the HELL were you thinking!?" He shouted, more concerned than angry. Even so, she visibly flinched, afraid as to how he would respond. Tears welled up in her eyes, as it became clear that she couldn't explain herself. She'd willingly gone with Klaus at the time, inevitably putting everyone in danger. There was a pause, and a bit of muffled yelling - Kate's voice, too.

They're angry. she thought, tears falling silently. They won't understand! They're going to hate me! Apparently, her crying had gotten loud, because someone was talking to her again.

"Rosalyn, sweetie, it's okay." Kate spoke kindly. "We're not mad at you. Just worried. Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah."

"Emma? Mia?"

"Th-they're hurt, b-b-but th-they'll he-heal f-f-fine."

A pause.

More muffled yelling.

A sad, weary sigh.

"Hey, Rosalyn, it's Richard again. I'm sorry I yelled. We'll be there soon, okay? Just wait right there, and call if something comes up. We love you."

"L-l-love you t-too."

He then hung up, and so did she. The singer sat there, quietly, waiting for the inevitable.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:19 am

User Image

xxx Rilynn was sitting on the ground with her back against the doorframe of the kitchen. Her knees pressed against her chest, and head was slumped. Now that she wasn’t in the room with Rosalyn, whose mentality was always hanging on the ledge one breath from falling completely down into the cold waters of despair and waves of insanity cashing and keeping her under, she let her emotions go. Every bit of tiredness she had been holding back came forth then and her body sagged with the newfound weight. Tears began to swell up in her eyes. Everything as not all right, Rilynn was not the stone that could be leaned on for support. Tears spilled and rolled over her eyelashes, to streak down her face, yet her ears stayed alert listening to the conversation held through Rosalyn’s flip phone.

xxx'Oh, what have I done to these poor children, for that is all they are simply hurt children? It was only suppose to be me to fight my demons, to be ended in a few seconds like every fight of theirs ended. Instead, this time I did the smart, but equally as monstrous, act. I used human lives as if they were expendable, and for a moment, they were. I lost myself in the jarring heat of the battle. I valued their lives only as pieces in our chess match, and pawns at that. I would have continued thinking as such if I did the next smart thing and simply removed them from her life without listening or talking to them, without opening the door back to her own humanity. I let myself become too involved with their lives, I could have filled in a fake story into all of their memories, a car crash that left them broken and hurting; However, I let that girl open up feelings I thought I left sixty years ago back in Chicago. Now instead of a few unexplainable nightmares, Rosalyn would remember every detail of the trauma done to her physic, and nightmares she would still surely have.’

xxxThe sound of the girl crying only made her shoulders slump deeper into the wood, almost as if begging to mend with the wood to gain its strength. Before such a thing became possible, she heard the sound of footsteps against the brick that lay out as a patio in front of their shared front doors. Rilynn once again found the strength to compose and push her troubles down into the pit of her stomach. They would always resurface, but for now, she had the power to make them wait until she was in bed.

xxxWith her ne found composer she rose to her feet. Her hand rose to wipe the evidence that marked her weakness from her flawless cheeks. Using an unused rag from when she was cleaning the pups’ wounds, she dabbed and restored her eyes to their previous state. With a few quick steps she was once again in the room were Rosalyn now sat crying herself. “Rosalyn the doctor is almost to the door, I’m going to show him to your friends and then I’ll be right back.”She handed the girl the rag, which still held her own tear soaked stains. With a hand pressed once lightly against Rosalyn’s cheek, she turned and disappeared to open the door before Blake could even knock. “Oh, Blake it is great to see you I wish I didn’t dread your coming, for it seems to always be following some horrors I didn’t have the strength to stop from happening.” Blake smiled kindly at the woman he owed his entire life too at this point. “Rilynn you should see it as a blessing that I am the one coming and not the medical examiners and the coroner, for that means you had the strength to stop the evil from winning entirely.” Rilynn quickly hugged the man and lead him through the room that was splattered with sticky, now almost dried, blood, and into her kitchen where the girls lay both unconscious from their wounds.

xxx “Well ******** your brother doesn’t know when it is enough. I can already see that this one has more than ten breaks and is extreme danger of her lung being punctured…Good thing I got here so fast another five minutes and it would have been.” Blake quickly removed their bandages and sighed sadly.” It wouldn’t have taken half this much damage to subdue a werewolf in their human form.” Rilynn smiled grimly as well. ”Well he enjoys the pain to say the least even more so in fact then you enjoy the opposite. Watching them whimper and sob, just seems to be exactly the type of bed story he reads these days.” Blake looked over at his somewhat friend and sighed softly before turning to his work on repairing what Rilynn didn’t have the skill to do, and with that Rilynn swiftly walked through the doorframe once again to return to Rosalyn.

xxx “Are everyone’s parent’s coming?” It was a simple question that Rilynn already knew the answer to, having been able to hear her entire phone conversation, but a need question so Rosalyn would possibly talk about what was clearly making her distressed. Before Rosalyn could start Rilynn speed across the room and sat once again on the couch beside the girl. She wasn’t used to hiding her speed was well as she was used too. Sixty years of chasing Klaus like a predator stalking in the shadows, has left her slightly more attached to her vampire habits then her “human” ones. Nonetheless, she whispered sorry, knowing it might have scared the girl.

xxx 'Chasing Klaus for Sixty goddamn years and it was finally…over. No not over but the chase, no the hunt, was over; now the predator has to break and demand her captured prey, to be what… civilized. Just the thought of Klaus being civilized after he has journeyed down his chosen road of sin for so long, makes me think I might have to kill him all the same. He would never let the weakness he was forced to show to her go, he would try to kill me for this. No, I don’t think he will kill me, that would be too easy, almost a wished mercy. No, he will take everything from me, make me watched as he tortured and killed everyone who has been affected by my touch. Maybe I will kill him, but for now, there is that hope, that he might become just that; civilized.’ These thoughts only lasted a second in Rilynn’s mind, and she was very careful not to let a single thought escape and show itself on her face as she waited for the girl to speak.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff