Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Assassin's love(RyatsuoxLuna) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:25 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucilia's eyes darted across his mask, trying to see his eyes. When he grabbed her arm she got up with his help, "Why are you going to help me? What did they tel you?"

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:37 am
User Image
Zero said "They gave me a file that said that you read a file and that you were branded as a traitor along with your parents but you ran away so i was sent to kill you but what you said is the truth. if i didn't kill you they wanted you brought in. a job is a job but a the job must change and you shouldn't be killed or brought back for some damn experiment. look the reason i am helping you because you shouldn't suffer a fate of being an experiment like i was." Zero had hate and sadness and anger in his voice but he had to keep pushing forward.
Luna Love 1995

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:57 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
With a sigh of relief that he was helping her, she started running faster so he wasn't pulling her as much. "Thank you" she mumbled. As they kept going she grabbed his hand, motioning for him to follow, "This way, I have had a secret hiding place that they have yet to find."

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:02 am
User Image
Zero picked up his speed to match hers. "Alright but we will have to move quickly. with the commotion i made we will have to get there fast." Zero said in a serious tone while looking at her.
Luna Love 1995

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:09 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucilia giggled as she turned another corner but when Zero ran past her she laughed, "This is why I have yet to be found" she reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling him in. "I found this a long time ago and it became my hideout when I was mad at my parents, it is in a dark ally so no one even knows it is here."After a moment they came out in the storage place for one of the stores, "Their door was removed and no one knows about this place any more."

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:18 am
User Image
Zero walked in and he saw a table. "Now i am gonna take off my mask alright and i have a change of clothes in this bag i have." Zero took the bag off his back it had a change of clothes along with a grenade, missile, and rocket launchers. also a katana. Zero looked and saw a room and went into it and came back wearing diffirent clothing he had his mask in his hand. "By the way my name is Zero." Zero walked back to the bag and put his clothes and mask in the bag.
changed into street clothes to blend in:User Image
Luna Love 1995

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:23 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucilia nodded and started to arrange a bed for him to sleep on, she figured he would be staying here now that they were after him too. "There is a makeshift changing room in the corner." she said not paying attention to him. When he came back out and mentioned his name Lucilia turned and smiled at him, "Nice to meet you Zero" she said trying to hide the blush that was creeping up her cheeks. "You already know my name but you can call me Lucy for short."

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:35 am
User Image
Zero put the bag over his shoulder and said "Alright lucy, here is how i do things when i am blending in i don't talk to anyone who approuches me because they could be a possible assassin. you should do the same. Also lucy thank you for this bed it will do i have no where to go any way." Zero went to the bed and took out a book from the bag then he put the bag under neath the bed. then Zero sat on the bed and started reading his book.
Luna Love 1995

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:44 am
Luna Love 1995
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucilia looked down, 'Guess there is no chance of being friends with him' she thought to herself. She went over to her own bed and laid down, now remembering why she went to the market, she needed food. "I'm going out for a bit, so stay her if you want." she got up off the bed and went into the corner room to change and trade wigs to a short black one that made her look goth.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:06 am
User Image
Zero got up from the bed and put the book down and got up and said "I will come with you to make sure nothing happens to you." Zero said while blushing and rubbing the back of his head. he had never been around a girl his whole life because of his profession he was trained since he was 9. "So i will just go with you. um we need to make it look like we are boyfriend and girlfriend to advert and suspicion from unwanted eyes like assassins or the people i used to work for." Zero waited for a reply by this point zero was blushing a little.
Luna Love 1995

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:36 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucy looked at him as he got up, "You don't have to, I have been doing this for a few years now and you were the first one to know it was me even after I changed hair." Trying to avoid looking him in the eyes, actually avoid looking at him at all and hiding the blush crawling across her face. "Or we could act like brother and sister if it would be less awkward"

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:42 am
User Image
Zero looked at her and said "Fine we can act like brother and sister." Zero saw her and was blushing like crazy and he smiled a gentle smile "You will be safe with me." He just couldn't stop blushing.
Luna Love 1995

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:54 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucy pushed the hair behind her ear "Okay, lets go" she started walking to the path listening for people as they left. Once out she waited for Zero, "So what would you like to have?" she asked as she turned around to look at him and awaited his response.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 am
User Image
Zero walked up beside her and said " I would like a green apple. Please and thank you." Zero smiled but he was blushing while he said it. "I can pay for everything if you want me to." Zero said looking at her.
Luna Love 1995

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:15 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucy shook her head no "I got it, I still have money from when I left my parents." She kept walking to a small grocery store and grabbed a few things that didn't need to be kept cold or needed to be cooked along with his bag of green apples. After paying she left the store, "I took about 15 grad from them."

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff