Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Log In! Unexpected Gamers (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:36 am
"Ah that's right. I forgot you picked that up." He replied back, putting the tomb away. "You'll make some good gold in the exchange center for those though." When she unequipped out of her armor, Nick instantly turned away, knowing when she did this. He understood it's all pixels, but it's still polite to look away when a woman changes. He turned back when she was ready, giving a nod. "Alright. Lets get it started."  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:43 am
"Ok..." Lianne huffed to herself as they began to grind. Of course, she played offensive against the dragons using quick enchantments on her blade before striking. She never really talked much when fighting since she was always focused on the battle. To her, that's what it was all about. After a few runs, Lianne was eccentric. "Three horns? Talk about lucky!" She smirked at the end of one of her runs. "How much PvP do you need?" She asked when suddenly, she heard a knocking on her door.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:53 am
Nicholas was the same, only talking when it came to strategizing and giving support, only going all in when it called for it. "I got one horn, but the research I got helped my figure out what I'd do against opposing dragon summons." He said to her, finishing up another run. "How much?" He looked through his notes to check when he heard the knock from her end on the line.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:09 am
"Excuse me a second." Lianne stated before lowering her microphone, though Nickolas could still probably hear clearly. "Who is it?" She called.

"Hey, hermit, you do know what today is." The voice began. It was her step sister Eve, leaning against the door. Eve and Alex were siblings and her step siblings, though they often avoided Lianne like the plague. Alex was 15 and also on the baseball, football, and soccer teams depending on the season. Eve was 17, and one of the popular girls that boys generally drooled over, though she had no interest in most activities. She was in choir, but that was it.

"It's Alex's martial arts ceremony." Lianne stated.

"Yes." Eve stated with frustration.

"Both you and Alex expressed a wish that I 'not' attend." Lianne replied. "How did you put it... I think 'haunty' was the word."

"Well, mom thinks otherwise. She wants to take us all to the Sunset club afterwards for dinner. Like it or not, you're coming." Eve snapped. "So get off your dumb game and start getting dressed. And yes, you have to wear a 'nice' dress or they won't let us in. That's semi-formal at least!" She stated before closing the door and leaving.

"Fine..." Lianne huffed. "Hey, I got to go. Something came up. I probably won't be able to log in later."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:25 am
Nicholas heard the whole conversation. It sounded like despite being rather cheerful and happy online, in reality she's more of a loner. He thought that was common with most gamers though since escaping to a different world is the best way to let off some steam and relax. She told him she was leaving, Nick understanding why. "Okay. Well I'll catch you on tomorrow then hopefully." He said, watching her log off. He farmed a few more dragons before logging off himself, not really seeing the fun when the plan was for the two of them. He liked playing with others and not alone.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:34 am
Lianne logged off, taking off her helmet with a frown. There was so much more that she wanted to do, but it would have to wait. She took a shower, got dressed, and went to her brother's ceremony. Of course, everything went smoothly, even at the restaurant. Lianne was a good girl, hardly saying a word as the rest of the table was lively, talking about Alex's accomplishments. After they went home, Lianne threw off the dress, walking around with her bathrobe on as she went through her father's college text books and notes. She looked up at the stars using his telescope before doing her homework and getting ready for bed. As she laid down to sleep, she looked at the computer system, wanting to play, but choosing not to since it was already passed midnight. She let out a heavy sigh before turning on her alarm and going to sleep. Another day was ahead of her, another trial before she could enter the paradise of her game.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:36 pm
The next game came faster than anyone really wanted. Nicholas had a game today, meaning less time online. It sucked, but he had to be there for his team as well. Getting ready to go, he sighed, hoping that his friend Lunar was doing alright, wherever she was. Getting in his car, he left for school, a long day ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:43 pm
The next morning, Lianne went to school as well. She drove herself though her stepsister drove her brother separately, often showing up tardy. Lianne, however, liked to go to school early and look at the new books in the library. Lianne walked out of the car, locking it behind her as she looked out at the mist covering the fields. She loved the atmosphere of mystery that came with it. She walked through it with a smile, heading towards the front entrance of the school.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:10 pm
The sound of metal clinging repeatedly could be heard from the baseball field. Nicholas liked to do some batting practice, setting up one of the automated ball throwers the baseball team had (the school was pretty wealthy). It was a good way for him to clear his head and prepare for a game later in the day. Looking back at the school he saw Lianne heading inside, not really giving much thought to it as he went back to his practice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:20 pm
Lianne went to the library as she always did before school, burying herself in books and wanting to go home to play her video game. It was always so exciting, though she felt there would be no point since Divya wouldn't be on yet. She let out a small sigh as she told herself to be patient and just read the books for now.

Baseball players began to arrive for the morning practice after Nicholas had been there a while. Alex arrived late to the morning baseball practice as usual, much to the other player's dismay. "Sorry, I was out late. Martial Arts Ceremony." Alex stated to the coach.

"Martial Arts Ceremony? Bah!" The coach yelled. "You're always late. If you expect to do anything on this team other then sit on the bench, you better get your butt working!"

"Yes sir." Alex grunted before starting to run laps.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:28 pm
"Martial arts?" Nicholas remembered hearing that come up when playing with Lunar last night... "Could it be a coincidence...?" He mumbled to himself, also remembering Lunar say it was 'Alex's ceremony.' "Alex is a common name though... so it could just be a huge coincidence..." He was thinking about it too much, deciding that it'd be best to think about it after practice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:41 pm
Lianne found herself going through the motions of the day as the day pressed forward. Before her class was dismissed for lunch, her math teacher handed back test papers from the week before. "Alright class. There will be a scale, but before you panic... let me write out the grade distribution." He stated. "One person made a hundred. Two others between 100 and 90, 4 between 90 and 80, 5 between 80 and 70. The rest are below."

"Who made the hundred!" One girl with a 64 yelled out, stamping a foot on the floor.

"Ah... Miss Lianne." The teacher said, looking over his paper. "Well, I hope this at least encourages you to study more. Anyway, off to lunch."

"Creep." A person muttered with frustration as they walked by Lianne. Hesitantly, Lianne got up to leave the room for lunch as well.

"Are you... alright Lianne?" The teacher asked.

"Yes. I made a hundred." She stated.

"A-ah... of course. You are one of the smartest students I've ever had." He smiled, handing her a piece of paper. "Could you do me a favor and give this to the Mr. Patterson." Lianne said nothing, taking the paper and giving a small nod before quickly leaving, feeling a bit uneasy.

Lianne walked down the hall to the upperclassman area. She hesitantly knocked on the door before entering the classroom. Class for the upperclassmen was still in session, and through the window, she could see her step sister Eve, though she didn't notice Nicholas was also there.

Mr. Patterson stopped writing on the chalkboard for a moment to quickly turn and get the door, opening it. Eve quickly shot Lianne a frustrated look as Lianne quickly looked away. "Yes?" The teacher asked.

"From Mr. Douglas." She stated, handing him the note before turning to leave.

"W-wait a second, young lady. Come in." He stated. Lianne looked around for a second before hesitantly taking a few steps into the room. The teacher was silent, scanning over the letter again and again.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:21 pm
spartan309

((Hmm... I'm trying to think of a way to start some momentum, so I'm going to put Lianne in one of his classes. This okay? Also, I was thinking of some kind of disastrous situation to get them to start their first real conversation. What do you think?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:02 pm
lil_lollypop1

(Its' fine :3 Something to get it kickstarted)

Nicholas was in Mr. Patterson's class, thinking about going online as he breezed through the work given to them.

Hearing the door knock, it was only human instinct to see who it was, Lianne walking in. He saw Eve, someone who had a weird crush on him despite all the times he politely turned her down, give a weird glare towards her.

That would have still been in his head if Mr. Patterson didn't have a reason for Lianne to stay. What was written on that letter? Did someone die or something?  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:18 pm
((Yep! *squee*))

"You are Miss Lianne, correct?" He asked.

"Sir?" She replied with a nod. He gave a nod back as he looked at the note.

"It seems the mathematics class you were in is too low a level for you. You have been requested to move up to my class. I wouldn't mind accepting you, however it is important to know the basics. Basics are everything. It would be bad to have you failing simply because there were holes in your understanding of the basics." He stated. "So, I will tell you what I'll do. I'll accept you into my class, however you must spend fifteen minutes after class every day so that I can make sure you understand the basics that you missed."

"... Yes sir." Lianne replied with a nod.

Eve made an exasperated sigh as she folded her arms and looked away.

"Is there a problem?" Mr. Patterson asked. "Miss Eve?"

"E-everything is fine." Eve replied with a fake laugh as Mr. Patterson gave a nod.

"Excuse me. I need to go get my things." Lianne muttered with a slight bow.

"Ahh, of course. When you come back, you can sit in the desk over there, next to the window." Mr. Patterson stated.

"Yes sir..." She muttered, turning to leave. As soon as she left and Mr. Patterson's back was turned, Eve rolled her eyes with seemingly great distress as she started texting her friends with frustration.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff