Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ HH PVP ] Friends and Enemies (Xiu, Poke, Dakota, Ami) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:41 pm
Ami was already sidestepping to gain a better view of the strange pink one when disaster struck. Voices- she knew the whispery voice trick very well. Insanity? No, it wasn't as aggressive at that.

She threw a hand over Dakota's mouth (which was particularly hard to reach with how tall he was!) and hissed, "Shut up. Do you hear that?"

When Medea revealed herself Ami immediately summoned Junpei once more, pointing her straight at the horsewoman. "Stay back y-"

Her sentence was cut short by the rumbling of the ground, the cursed whisper of Medea's voice. The last word she heard was insects before everything fell apart, and she was plunged into the depths.

---

When she awoke, she immediately sat up, trying to get her bearings. Her eyes were unfocused, her head swimming as she'd sat up too quickly for her mind to adjust.

The smell. The smell hit her first. Putrid rotting flesh that triggered memories within her mind that she'd buried long ago. The rusted bars, the rune covered walls.

Her breathing increased, her chest heaving as her entire body began to sweat. She felt hot, unnaturally hot, yet a chill ran through her body at the same time. A voice- a voice somewhere in the haze. A sickening thump was heard as she fell back to the ground, gagging a strange sort of sound somewhere between throwing up and whimpering.

Junpei normally awoke her from this nightmareish sleep, but now he was quiet.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:50 pm
Dakota nodded to the two girl creatures, "Sorry to have bothered you guys! Maybe next time I'm in, we can actually sit down and chat, Tell Hel, that valkyrie chick? Tell her I said Hi kay?" instead of covering his mouth though, Ami was literally just rubbing his chin, which was weird in the most awkward kind of way.

"He..Hey Ami, jesus what the-" And then he heard it too, whispering. Knowing the haunted house well, he had Chama already up a pointed up at Medea. "Holy mother of ********-"

Then they were swallowed by darkness, and he could hear the faint buzzing of insects.

---

"s**t." Was the muttered curse he chose to go with when he woke. It wasn't hard for him to distinguish the setting. Cages, captured. Chama...Chama was silent. s**t s**t s**t.

It wasn't the cage though that caught his attention, but the runes glowing without mercy overhead, ones he had never seen before.

"Ami." Dakota called out first, "Poke...Xiu?" He hoped they got their names right. "Is everyone alive?" It was best to stay calm, if he was calm, he could think. "Status check Ami." Usually he only pulled that voice when he was directing Ryan, Saya, Eva or Wilson for their search and rescue team, but it seemed appropriate to do here.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:32 pm
Pokerus had heard the voices, but at first had thought nothing of them. As much as she detested the fog of insanity, most of the time the voices meant nothing. But as she listened the voices grew more clear. She picked out words. 'four of the seven.' seven. Allies, goals. Just what in the-

She hadn't been prepared to see Medea in here, in all her mythical glory. It was so bizarre to see someone of her statue just pop up out of nowhere. She felt the hairs on her arms rise up. Something wasn't right here. Why the hell was Medea in this place? She didn't like it, and it was clear that no one else liked it either. She heard Ami and Dakota summon their weapons, and felt the tug on her wrist as Xiu pulled her away. Yes, it was time to bail this place. But she couldn't help but be concerned for the hunters welfare. Would they make it out alright?

Before they had a chance to run the floor disappeared underneath her feet. There was no time to act, and she caught the last words useless and insects before-

--

The dripping sounds were a comforting sound to the dragon, reminding her of the damp surroundings of her dorm cavern. She was almost lulled back into slumber when she felt the rough gravel of the ground below. This wasn't the smooth stone of her dorm...wait a sec.

She sat up, her body feeling unnaturally heavy and tired. Where the hell was she? She went to hold her head but the clink of chains made her realize she had been shackled, and in front of her she could see the metallic bars of a cage. It was hard to see much through the bars but what she could see was not comforting. More cages on the other side with the floor covered in bloodstains. All around her permeated the smell of rotting flesh, probably the remains of the other occupants of the cages

Her ears twitched at the sounds around her; a strange gagging sound followed by a thump, Dakota calling out to everyone. She wasn't by herself. Others were captured too. Was Xiu here too? Were they alright?

The situation called for strategic thinking, calmness and control. To not panic and to assure everyone that it would be alright and if they just put their heads together they would be fine.

However, Poke didn't feel like doing any of these things. Because if there was one thing she wasn't going to put up with, it was being chained like a animal.

The gloomy quietness was shattered by the sounds of a draconian scream, followed by the sound of scraping steel as the dragon ghoul roared at the top of her lungs, straining on the chains with the intent of breaking them appart. She would not be contained, she would not be ******** chained up and subjected to the horsemen whims.

"YOU ******** ****" She screamed, her body heaving against the metal as she thrashed and kicked and scratched at the confines of her cell. The sound was deafening even to her ears but she would not stop, would not submit to this b***h. She was tired of being the good student, she was tired of putting up with overpowered assholes, she wanted to assert her dominance and let everyone know she was a ******** monster who would not be contained.

But as with all things in her life it was becoming quickly apparent her strength and will was no match for the powers of ancients. The chains rattled and clinked but they showed no signs of breaking. The bars she kicked at would not budge a inch. And as she pulled and heaved and snarled her anger at the predicament she became aware of the strange runes on the walls. Most likely preventing her from using her natural strength.

She continued to resist, to try and escape with her own claws. When she felt her stamina wane she pulled the chain taunt and with a growl grasped at the chains with her sharpened teeth, gnawing on them with such force and intensity her jaw hurt. But the metal would not break, and her sharp teeth made no marks. Soon she stopped and spat on the ground, a mix of blood and teeth the result of her efforts.

"COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID b***h! YOU ******** COWARD" Like a raving animal she snarled and tried to use force again, even if it was apparent it would not work. Soon enough she collapsed on the ground, exhausted from her futile efforts.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

chimarii

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:52 pm
Ami didn't hear Dakota, too far lost in the sound of insects wings beating, beating, beating in her memories. The sound of flesh being torn apart, bones crunching, the Colosseum, the rattling chains, screams of anyone- everyone.

Somewhere between "********" and "stupid" Ami returned to the waking world, trying to get a hold of herself. Pulling her chains with her, she dragged herself towards the wall of the cage to better prop herself up. It was hard, moving in between such ragged breaths, but Ami had relapsed many times on the island. One more was no difference.

Ami heard Pokerus' ranting, but said nothing. She had no energy to stop the girl, and she wasn't about to throw herself under a bus just to stop a rampaging dragon that she'd rather see killed. When she finally exhausted herself, Ami rolled her eyes. She always had enough energy to mock someone.

Her eyes then fluttered shut as she tried to imagine herself elsewhere, tried to break herself free of an illusion (if it was one). All she knew was that this time, they probably weren't making it out alive.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:58 pm
Although initially feeling very heavy and drowsy, the fuzziness of her mind immediately disappeared when Poke's furious screaming reached her ears. Letting out a squeak, Xiu threw her hands over her ears as she bolted upright, her tail curling around her waist. "Poke!" As she sat in her own little prison, the baku could only watch helplessly as her friend thrashed against her chains, until finally the poor dragon ghoul was worn out.

She slowly glanced around, taking in as much as the situation as she could before speaking. "Aside from being chained up here...is everyone alright? No injuries, I mean?" Not that there was much anyone could do even if someone was badly injured.

She hadn't heard the female hunter--Ami--speak, but since Poke was here and she had heard Dakota, she assumed that the fourth "member" of their little meeting was present as well.

Nose wrinkling, she tried to ignore the smell as she turned in Poke's direction. It may have been dark, but the yelling at given her a pretty good idea of the other ghoul's location. "It...it's okay, Poke, we'll be okay! We'll just have to wait for the perfect opportunity to escape." She chirped in an effort to remain positive.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:58 pm
"Ami, Status check, seriously. Don't make me break these chains with my amazing manly strength to come see you're just dandy." heavy with sarcasm if you couldn't tell. Poke's loud shouting distracted him for a bit, quieting him down and keep him in the mentality that he needed to stay calm.

He was more surprised by Xiu's question.

"I think we're a little banged up but pretty sure Ami is fine-" In the sense physically, though he could not discern mentally. Ami and Otto had been a group of hunters that had been kidnapped by horseman before, so it was probably bad that she was here again. s**t did he answer his own question. "as she can manage to be considering. Poke, don't waste your energy on the cage darling." Dakota studied his chains, twisting his hands this and that way to see if he could slide them through. "So I take it you guys aren't big fan's of the horseman?" Those guys being Poke and Xiu.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:17 pm
Focusing on catching her breath after her rabid struggles, Poke sat up again and growled at her chains before answering. "I'm...fine. Just angry." She tested to see how long the chains would allow her to move, holding onto the bars so she could peer outside. "How is everyone else?" It sounded like they were alright, but the fact she hadn't heard Ami was a little worrisome. She was still pissed off with Ami but she still didn't want to see her hurt. Unless it was her own fists of course.

Hearing Xiu and Dakota helped her to calm down, even smiling at the Baku's optimizing nature. "Yeah, we'll make it out of here somehow, I ain't sticking around here for long." Dakota though got a laugh. "You're manly strength huh? I could lift a jacking car if I wanted to...Well, probably not at this moment." She glared at the strange runes. "But at the very least we can asertain that physical strength wont break these chains."

His next question was a interesting one. "I personally don't like the horsemen. Especially now that they've thrown me in a jacking cell. Stupid arrogant b***h. They're too secretive and always seem to know more then anyone else." Not to mention she had their ******** mark on her palm, but she didn't want to mention that.

"But since we're here, can you tell us anything about them?" She asked Dakota. "Like their secret plans or something?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:32 pm
"I'm here."

She barely registered the conversation. Everything seemed so endlessly pointless again. Let them talk and speculate. They could build up their hopes, discuss strategies. Let them learn three tiny words.

"You cannot escape."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:44 pm
A faint, awkward laugh escaped the ghoul's lips at the question about the horsemen. She shook her head first, but paused upon realizing that they probably wouldn't really be able to see her.

"I don't necessarily...dislike the horsemen," She said carefully, frowning, "But I don't necessarily like them either. I think it's really more of the fact that I don't trust them--not all of them, anyways." A few that she had had the pleasure of meeting seemed like decent individuals, but the group as a whole--especially whatever it was they were aiming for--was what made her the most uneasy.

Glancing over in the direction of Ami's voice, Xiu made a noise of acknowledgement--there she was--only to pause at the girl's statement. No escape, huh? "But we're not just going to stay here to die either," The baku replied, testing the chains and trying to see if there was any wriggle room in hers, "Even if it might take a long time."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:39 pm
"We don't exactly have a long time Xiu..." Dakota added, "Horseman aren't known for making visits pleasant trips..."

He yanked at the chains again, pulling with all his strength....

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:53 pm
Well, at least Ami was alive, if not extremely pessimistic.

"Watch me" she growled, and began to pull on her chains as she could hear others test theirs. She would continue to pull and resist until her strength gave out.

"Then lets...make this...a quick ******** these chains....."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

chimarii

Zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:44 pm
Ami gave a "Hmph," and leaned back against the wall once more.

She wasn't going to stop anybody from killing themselves, that was for sure.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:43 pm
The door finally creaked open.

A horseman appeared, War, perhaps, judging by the feather patterned outfit. As he walked, his belt of skulls, of human skulls, persisted, every step punctuated. He loomed easily over everyone else, and then took a look at the prisoners, at the Hunters first and then the student. He sneered.

"I will let you go," he pointed at the students, "if you submit yourself to our clans as our slaves. You, however," Ami and Dakota were barely acknowledged, "will be our sacrifices for the great rising. Your Human flesh is your betrayal, we will have a ceremony, and your flesh peel and tear away until all that remains is that Fear, a Fear that will give birth to new slaves."

He sat down at the base of the stairs. "Your choices, I have spoken as your executioner."

chimarii

poke mattix

kaiyumi
I know you have IRL so if you have time please tag otherwise don't worry!

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:33 pm
Dakota looked at the war horseman. If that was the ******** off you feathered b***h." At least Poke and Xiu could get away without injury. He gave Ami a look but honestly wasn't sure to make her reaction for this new threat.

Poke Mattix
Kaiyumi
Chimarii
Zoobey

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:41 pm
Poke's struggling ceased when she heard the creaking door, head turning towards the sound to see who was approaching them. At the sight of the large horsemen walking towards then she started growling again, eyes narrowed and locked on the skulls tied around his waist. The mere sight of these made her reach out until the chains became taunt, pulling at the bars as if she could wrench them apart with her bare hands.

Her hands began to shake with barely suppressed anger at the threats the horsemen handed out. She had no doubt he was speaking the truth, and the fate that the horsemen had in store for all of them was too much for her to take.

"....Touch them..." She spoke softly at first, then her voice began to rise. "...Touch any one of them...and I will ******** gut you where you stand." her teeth were bared, the dragon showing off her sharpened canines. She let go of the bars, stepping back as much as she could in the confined space before she literally jumped forward and slammed her head into the bars.

Of course it didn't do anything besides making a loud noise (and her head hurt), but she was too pissed to care about silly things like common sense. She continued to act like a savage animal, snarling at the horsemen and not giving one ounce of a ******** about dignity or the fact she couldn't do a thing chained up as she was. All she wanted was for the horsemen to let her go so she could rip his throat out.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

chimarii

Zoobey

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items