Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
PhantomxWolfGirl(RyatsuoxDuchess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:00 pm
User Image

Zero walked in front of her and got on his knees "So you can't see me but you can smell me. hmmm i got it." Zero took out some powder and he held it in his hand and he said an incantation and threw some of it on him and on kaori. "Please let it take effect. Kaori can you here me." Zero put his hand on her cheek.
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image

Kaori's ears perked hearing Zero's voice. "Zero?! Zero Where are you?!" She said standing up hoping that she wasn't going crazy. You could tell that his death had taken its tole on her. It had been five years and she was not dating anyone even though her friends tried to hook her up with some nice guys. But no one could replace Zero in her heart.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image

Zero then said "Ok um so you can here me but you can't see me ok um huh so the incatation only half way worked i don't think i did it right but i must of if ou can hear me. ok so don't freak out for the past five years i have been sort of alive and by sort of i mean i am a phantom i trieed plenty of times getting close to you or make contact but things became complicated to where i wasn't able to get in touch with you, and for that i am sorry." Zero then felt a tingle and he put his and on Kaori's face "C-Can you feel my hand on your cheek please tell me you can." in zero's voice you can tell he want to feel kaori's touch
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:27 pm
User Image

"I can." Kaori said as tears went down her face. "I miss you so much Zero-chan. Your death has been really hard on me. I can't seem to focus on the promise I made to you." She added telling the truth. She missed him so much. She missed his kisses and hugs the most.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

Zero held her then the incantation took full effect he was solid and visible he saw himself in the mirror while holding kaori. "i love you and i missed you so much kaori"
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

Kaori saw Zero's form and hugged him saying "I wish you could come back, love. It's been so hard since you left. No one can ever replace you in my heart. That's why I haven't been with anyone else. I didn't want to forget you." She then looked up at him with her tail wagging like it used to. Kaori's tail always wagged when she was with Zero, as he knew exactly what to do to make it happen. Even when she wasn't smiling it wagged as long as he was around. She buried her face in his black cloak in the chest area like she used to do when she was upset when they were kids."I want you to come back Zero-chan. Even my job is no fun knowing you're not waiting for me at home." She said as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

Zero lifted up her chin and said "I can turn myself to look normal, feel normal. but i will still be a phantom. you can have me the way i was before my tragic death. but it will take some time." Zero looked at her
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

Kaori smiled a little for the first time in five years. "Oh Zero-chan....Thank you. Really. I love you." She said as she tried to kiss him hoping she wouldn't go through him. She missed him so much that it hurt her to think about life without him. Her heart was beginning to open up again and it was starting to show. She kept her arms around him hoping they could still be happy together.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:29 am
User Image

Zero wanted to kiss her but with his face like it was could he "Your welcome."

Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:10 am
User Image

Kaori smiled as he held her.

~Time skip~

Over the next few days, Kaori and Zero were happy. She was off today and her brother was aware that Zero was around. He was glad that his sister was smiling again. He was starting to think her smile was gone forever. Right now, Kaori was asleep, as it was early morning. She knew that zero was somewhere in the room. He looked like he did before he died and she was grateful he was around. She couldn't kiss him but it was enough for her that he could touch her and feel her touch again. They were about to be married when he died. She had a feeling he was going to purpose that night because the police that investigated found a ring in his belongings that he had on him. She was so upset that she lost the only friend that cared for her enough to love her for who she was and not what she was. She didn't care if he was human, she loved him and that was all that mattered to her.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:21 am
User Image

there was a chair floating in kaori's room and zero was sitting in it he was reading a ancient book he found then he said to her hoping she was listening "So the book says right here that i am able to come back to the land of the living i might look the same but with some differences there is a 1% chance i might not remember you but that's only if its done wrong. its never been done before thats why its a great risk." Zero looked at her while up in the air.
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 am
((had to edit my post))^^^
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:51 am
User Image

Kaori had sat up having heard the whole thing. "Does it say what we would need and what the differences would be?" She asked hoping they wouldn't be too drastic. She would love him either way, but she didn't want people to think she was crazy for bringing him back from the dead.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:52 am
User Image

Zero looked through the book and said "It says that we will need the dead body of the dead person, clothing that the dead person once wore, and a person who can perform the ritual. but there is a set back i might be human but it says here i may be something else but i will be alive and well." Zero was flipping through the book.
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:04 am
User Image

"Okay, lets see. I have some of your old clothing. But your body was buried five years ago. It has to be nothing but bones by now. I mean we can get them but we'd need a good reason to dig them up. As for someone who can perform the ritual, I could do it." She said knowing that it was against the law to dig up a grave if it had a body in it.

Ryatsuo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces