Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Flight Rising - Registration open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:25 pm
Veiss Wynd
You're welcome! =D

I don't think you can trade your starter dragons. You can only exalt them, but you wont get any gold from exalting those.

You can trade treasure for gems btw! Since gems can be gifted the same way I gifted the Familiars to you (by attaching them to a message), people sell their gems, currently at a ratio of 1:500 gem/treasure. It can be competetive though, so sometimes you'll see it for 1:400, which is of course better for you.
Man, I guess I'll have to exalt my mirror as soon as my other dragons grow up. Which one's your fav dragon? 3nodding

Ooh, good to know about trading gems. I'm glad our dragons can change familiars, too! In case I find a really cute one. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:34 pm
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
You're welcome! =D

I don't think you can trade your starter dragons. You can only exalt them, but you wont get any gold from exalting those.

You can trade treasure for gems btw! Since gems can be gifted the same way I gifted the Familiars to you (by attaching them to a message), people sell their gems, currently at a ratio of 1:500 gem/treasure. It can be competetive though, so sometimes you'll see it for 1:400, which is of course better for you.
Man, I guess I'll have to exalt my mirror as soon as my other dragons grow up. Which one's your fav dragon? 3nodding

Ooh, good to know about trading gems. I'm glad our dragons can change familiars, too! In case I find a really cute one. whee

You'll probably find a bunch of cute familiars. Most are also not very expensive once you've got the hang of it and have several thousand treasure in your inventory. They average at about 2k at the AH you see. Don't buy them from the Marketplace. Most sold there are like 20k, even though most are pretty common and go for so much lower because of coli drops.

I have 3 favorites that I can't pick a single one from =u=
I love Spirals Coatls and Wildclaws the most.
Spirals have like the pudgiest babies! and I like how Wildclaws look like Veloci-Raptors.
And Coatl babies are also just so pudgy, but their adult form stays looking pudgy =u=

Then my second place categories are Imperials and Snappers.
* A* Snapper babies are probably by far Thee pudgiests. And the adult males look sooo good with the old man mustache item, which I really want.
Imperials I like because they look like wolves, and they have very pretty antlers .3.

Mirrors are probably the ones I like the least.
I don't like how Faes look at all when they're babies, but if they have nice genes, or accent skins, they look pretty good as adults.

You figured out which ones you like best yet?  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:53 pm
Veiss Wynd
Oh dang it, I've been buying everything off the marketplace. classified_fu I'm just not used to buying things from other people. xd

Lool, pudgy. xd The spiral baby is pretty cute! Snappers look more like turtles than dragons to me. xd I guess I like Imperials and Pearlcatchers because I'm used to asian dragons. I'm too lazy to read about all the different breeds, though. sweatdrop But I really want a cuter or nicer looking dragon! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:06 pm
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
Oh dang it, I've been buying everything off the marketplace. classified_fu I'm just not used to buying things from other people. xd

Lool, pudgy. xd The spiral baby is pretty cute! Snappers look more like turtles than dragons to me. xd I guess I like Imperials and Pearlcatchers because I'm used to asian dragons. I'm too lazy to read about all the different breeds, though. sweatdrop But I really want a cuter or nicer looking dragon! emotion_kirakira

Sent you something. It'll be an adult by tomorrow, so you'll have another dragon on the team. That breed is a magic type though.  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:15 pm
Veiss Wynd
thank youu, veiss crying heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 pm
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
thank youu, veiss crying heart

You're welcome! Do with her whatever you want btw. Don't feel obligated to keep her later on if you decide that you need more room in your lair.  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash