Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Let Not It Die (Let's it die) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:39 pm
Dalila plucked a hair from her head and let it fall out the window. A few feet down it burst into flames. "It appears not... from the window at least."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:10 pm
Kakra crossed her legs, her face was enraged, "That stupid demon king!" she fumed, "Why did her choose us to be his slaves?" This was more of a rhetorical question than anything. When she was in these moods, it was best to let it die down before trying to calm her. Then, again it didn't take very long anyway. "Lady Dalila, why are you not vexed about our situation?"  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:56 pm
Inu-youkai_Ariko
Gaia Name:Inu-youkai_Ariko
Name: AZIZA (Az-e-a)
Race: Human/ fox
Powers: super fast
Bio: Aziza has a mouth that spits fire! In other words, she is a smartass. She loves a good fight and is willing to let nothing get in her way. Her mother lives alone with her younger sister, Aziza moved out.
Apperence: User Image
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: 6 Daggers

Aziza moaned as she woke. Her head ached from the dull pain of being knocked out. Her elegant kimono was still intact and she seemed to be in healthy physical condition excluding the soreness of her head.

She waited till her eyes cleared.She looked around to see that two other females were awake aswell. She was a little shocked to see that Lady Dalila and Lady Kakra were awake aswell. It seemed that the other females had yet to wake from their slumber.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:01 pm
Jacob found himself at the foot of a tall tower i wounder if its like the fairy tales he thought as he drove a dagger into the side of the stone (in cracks) and started to climb up  

jayanime112

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:13 pm
An arrow shot above Jacob's head and burst into flames. "Foolish human...do you think it that easy to get to the girls? Did you see that arrow? That could be you! There's an enchantment above a certain height to prevent such an easy access."

Veni came out into the open on his horse from behind a tree on the edge of the forest with bow in hand. "What is a boy like you doing at such a powerful demon's castle?" He was one to talk, he didn't look much older than 16. In fact he probably looked younger than that with his soft feminine features. He was frowning at the boy. His companions, the other vampires, remained hidden in the trees behind him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:50 pm
"The answer is simple really," said Dalila to Kakra. "I am not distressed because I am sure they are alive and will come for us again." By they she meant the vampires that had come from us before. "Besides for now we're only trapped up here and don't really know why, no real harm has been done to us, we always tend to end up in places we don't necessarily want to be, so why would I be upset if I'm used to it and nothing bad has really happened yet?"

She gazed down the castle's window. "Look and they're already here!"

She pointed to the ground bellow. "There's the young looking and restless vampire Veni. He didn't and still doesn't seem to care for us much does he? I wonder why he stuck around then..."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:06 pm
"But the king of this castle probably knows by now how to deceive everyone!" Kakra exclaimed, "Since the vampires and the knights got here before, there are obviously more enchantments to keep them away!" She then cast her quick eyes on the building, finding something saw pointed it out. "There," She replied, "Do you not see the wafer bits below our window?" Her fear turned into annoyance, or perhaps even anger. No way was she going to show weakness again.

((EDIT:: Corrected misspellings... sorry))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:18 pm
Aziza moved with the elegance of the fox her blood proved she had descended from. " I for one don't like to sit here acting all helpless. I'll fnd a way to help them get us out of here. It will be a pesky little problem with that Youkai always after us."Aziza said with a sigh of utter fustration.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:00 pm
(Okay...7 maidens and 7 vampire knights are too many characters for how many active members THoR has. So I am going to reduce it to 4 maidens and 4 vampire knights in a few days unless Suavanna objects... She has been online and posting in the other thread she has created {Le Musee De Vampires} and so far has totally ignored this one... If she has been reading, than I have no indication of it...It has been about three weeks since she last posted in here. And so...if she doesn't see this in a few days, and I have changed it because I knew she has been online and posting in THoR during this warning, than that is her fault. A GM should be keeping track of every post in a RP they start anyways. So all the maidens' slots will be taken and so will be one vampire slot...and apparently one human character which isn't supposed to exist in this roleplay... In addition, if Suavanna doesn't post soon, this thread may die because we will lack the villian and we can't stay stagnant forever...I'm still not sure if I am willing to take on that demon lord role. We'll see because I thought this one could be a rather fun one.)

Dalila squinted...if there were any wafer bits bellow their window it was too far down for her to be able to see them. "Of course there probably are, but don't vampires live for a great period of time? After so many years wont they be more cleaver and easier to underestimate? Calm down Lady Kakra. If we get stirred up, we won't think clearly, and that wont help us at all. Most unholy demons can't touch the bread, so it is more than likely that what you saw is not real and is just plain bread. Besides if it is real, the vampires would sense it and stop automatically and wouldn't be able to press forward. If that happens, that human knight needs but disturb a hair of it and the vampires could get past it."

She began examining the walls with her hands touching them as she moved. Koi poked its head out of her sleeve and seemed to be helping her find whatever it was she was looking for. "I don't think we should act helpless too, but I think that they've spotted us..." She said in response to Aziza's statement, "and I don't think it's a good idea if we leave this room with the intent of escape because it may make their job more complicated if we did. Since they know where we are at least from looking on the outside...but I don't really want to stay here...so I leave that up to you." She continued her search. "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:42 pm
"I'm glad one of us is level headed." Kakra muttered. She shook her head and continued to look out the window. She silently decided to not be so... Psycho. She turned around in her seat, smiling. "Since we're stuck here for the time being... anyone up for a game of cards?" She found a pack of cards and other things left for the girls' amusment on the side table next to her.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:41 pm
(Sorry for not replying yet, but I'm waiting for Jay to post first so we can continue with the vampire part and not become too far ahead with the girls.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:05 pm
((...I really don't give a hell what you do in this thread...i have no f'ing idea what to do for my character... ))

Maibe looked at the other girls. She sighed and rolled her eyes and sat back in a corner, watching and studying them. She knew them alright, but she still liked to watch. Slowly and moved to a window and looked out.  

Suavanna

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:57 am
Kakra looked up as Maibe walked up. "Good morning, sunshine." She said sarcastically. She didn't mean to hurt the other girl, but to sort of warn her of her own fowl mood.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:22 pm
psychotic__Gal
Kakra looked up as Maibe walked up. "Good morning, sunshine." She said sarcastically. She didn't mean to hurt the other girl, but to sort of warn her of her own fowl mood.
She narrowed her eyes "I don't need your pissy attitude" She said sharply. Maibe was the darker one of the house. It took a lot to be on her good side, and she's barely nice then. But she does care for them. She sighed and looked at Kakra "Remember your place in this home... Master left me in charge." She said with a slight growl showing her own foul mood. She paused and walked into the kicthen. This was Maibe's way of getting over master's death. She sighed and continued into the kicthen and sat on the counter.  

Suavanna

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games