Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] leslie | lurks || kostya ash | ala | elys | thezil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Kill Lawrence. ******** Lucky but flip coin to see who has to be top. Marry Mimsy for spite.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<********: Riley.
Marry: A butcher's knife.
Kill: Malodore, because what is dead does not die.

nio love

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:29 pm
Leslie: What character in fiction do you most closely identify with? Any fiction, from mythology to books to television to movies.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:33 pm
@Thezil

Do you ever get a sense of deja vu when you're around Reese?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<******** if I know, s**t. They don't really do a great job glorifying the poor, do they? I guess I wish I was the joker or some other badass guy, but I'd rather just be a villain that wins, so if you know any like that, then. That s**t's what I'm about.

No. Only annoyance, frustration, and an urge to make her understand that I am correct.

and be blue

Beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:55 pm
Leslie: the more you work with your closest Hunter friends the more you realize they are legitimately crazy. They force you kill one of the division leads which will result in a collapse of power. If you do not kill the lead they will discover your plan and kill all your friends but you. If you kill the lead you will die but your friends will survive. Do you follow through?

astrazilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Jesus ******** s**t. What kind of ******** up question is this? Who asks this kind of s**t? ********, fidgeting.)

I don't want to die. I've been through too much s**t to die, so, sorry friends. You are dead, and ******** crazy, so. Tough s**t.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:31 pm
Kostya:

Did you have any non-family adults you looked up to, growing up?
Do you drive? Have you ever owned your own vehicle?
What habit that others have annoys you most?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:36 pm

1. Until coming to Deus Ex, I never look up to anyone. Admiration is not a useful trait. Onl action.

2. Yes, but not for long time. Had AvtoVAZ Lada, 2002. Was family's, shared.

3. Inefficiency. Inability to cope with truth when it is presented. Overt sexual advances made to me. Asking me to repeat what I am saying if we are both speaking first language. Taking on multiple fake persona because you are a loser with no life or ambition.

and be blue

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:49 pm
leslie

1. If you could choose your hunter weapon instead of the other way around, what species would it be and what form would it take?

2. How are you taking to the Mist Division so far? Has there been another division that's caught your eye for your concentration?

3. Having gotten a feel for what life is like there, do you regret joining Deus?

4. Let's say that for a day you could be a division lead and have all the powers that come with it. What would your 24 hour reign be like?

5. Is there a skill you wish you could learn? Or, alternatively, do you have a hidden talent nobody knows about?

astrazilla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:53 am
leslie:

fmk

Wyatt, H, Taym  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:34 am
Leslie--

In an alternate future (of course I don't mean in real life don't be silly) you realize you are gay and that more than that, you want to learn to be comfortable with it and/or pursue a relationship. How do you come out to the people on the Island that you've met so far? What do you think would happen?

Also: you suddenly and with 100% certainty realize you are straight. What changes about you? DONT YOU DARE TRY TO DODGE THIS BY CLAIMING YOU ALREADY ARE YOU LITTLE s**t

Kostya--

What motivated you to start the basement library? How do you feel about it generally?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:05 am

1. Not some b***h, that's for sure. Bigass weapon, sharp and jaggy and mean and doesn't talk a whole ******** lot. We'd get along fine. Maybe a bigass axe or flail or some medieval s**t. Green runes.

2. It's boring. I hate duties, but I've started in the infirmary. It's s**t. Literally, like Sunny is s**t and she makes me clean up s**t, but.

(A pause.)

Whatever. I saw that it could get better, and reality has to be better than some stupid ******** dream eventually.

3. No. Life sucks and then you die but at least I might die in a blaze of ******** glory instead of getting shot or beaten to death by family.

4. I don't ******** know. Arrange it so that I never have to do work ever again, give Thompson the hardest duties, and make every b***h wear a tube top and a short skirt.

5. ******** off.

(OOC: He wishes he could read better with more reliability.)

Ol-j-man

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:07 am

(Ten minutes of bitching and moaning are ******** YOU.

Kill Wyatt because he's a gigantic ******** ******** Thompson because I'd rather not endure being boned to done by actual ******** bones for very long.

Marry the Doc because he's got power and s**t.

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:10 am
astrazilla

@Ala: What's your favorite minipet?

@Leslie: 1. What's your happiest memory?
2. Why are you so short? emotion_awesome

@Lurks: 1. How do you feel about humans in general?
2. What would you do if Qarah was nice to you?  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:38 am
astrazilla

Elysiel - Do your wings ever get in the way of sitting down? Do you ever knock things over when you turn around suddenly? Is it difficult to manage them all at once when you fly?

Leslie - Do you have any regrets about vandalizing Stormy's room?

Lurks - What are you lurking beneath?

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces