Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Magic of Lies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:33 pm
draknic

Kimiko had woken up after he used his healing magic. But she was still too weak to move. Plus she was shivering too cold to move too. Her wing was broken and she was hungry. She knew he wouldn't care though. But she managed to turn away from him but just barely. She would rather die than look at him. 'Melody.......be safe. I love you....' She thought to herself as her tears silently fell down her face.She was quiet acting like she was still unconscious. SHe didn't work for the Red queen as her mark was from her childhood. She was taken in with her mother and father by a clan of Harpy's that was against the queens wishes. They fled from their old clan and started a new one that didn't kill. They were simply flying around the forest looking for Kimiko hoping, praying that she was okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:40 pm
Duchess of Wolves

( you had to make the clan good....I can fix that)

Dante stands up and kicked the side of the cage. his eyes had become a blood red from thinking about more undead joining the side of Queen. he grab some meat and throw it inside of the cage. unknowing to anyone a group of goblins are planning a attack on the harpie clan right now to enslave them and force them to fight on the Red Queen" you don't get if none kill the Red Queen everyone in this world is doom....what am willing to do like many other mages will save this world and after that we will pay for our crimes" he said in a voice losing himself to sorrow  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:50 pm
draknic

Kimiko refused to eat anything over the past few days. She just laid there, her body in pain, suffering. She wanted to die because she failed to protect her sister. She had heard of the attack and that Melody was killed. Her wing was still broken and her heart broken as well. She wanted to be with her loved ones who were killed. She was literally killing herself to please Dante. "Why bother having me here? I would rather die now than live a life without my family. Just finish me off already. I'm going to die of starvation anyway. With all you've done to me......my mere existence is meaningless." She said softly as she laid in her cage shivering badly. It was the middle of the night so she was talking to herself. She didn't want to live in this world anymore. The red queen had taken all that was important to her. Her freedom and will to live were gone as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Dante like most other mages are doing this for the good of everyone but will need to follow a dark path. his heart force him to make a deal with the reaper. lucky he had a death flower and was given Melody soul for it. he use his magic to make a harpie egg and cashed the soul onto it walking over to Kimiko and opening the cage"if you die then my testing is ruined I need you alive...even death can be use as a tool. take Melody right here after all we mages walk a thin line" over that time all of the human towns had pick to sail to another land giving them tan more years to rebuild for the final battle  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:59 pm
draknic

Kimiko ignored the egg though. Her eyes had become clouded and she seemed to be in a trance. She just curled up away from Melody's egg. Poor Kimiko had become so entranced from melody's death, she no longer cared for life, let alone caring for anyone anymore. "Why bother if she's just going to die again. She was in a better place. It would be better if she went back." She said not wanting to go through the pain again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Dante put the egg on a table that could keep it warm till it hatched "don't want to be in the after life but with you...unlike you I don't let the death of my family to rule over my life for I can stop the Red Queen then...everything will be better" he take her out off the cage and hold her inside of his arms with food in his hands "we humans fight to the last breath.unlike the other races in the world give up when things get hard" his human pride is overpowering his sorrow  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:11 pm
draknic

Kimiko winced as he held her. Her body was too engrossed with pain that she could hardly move. She wasn't eating though. Her blood sugars were so low, that she could go into shock and die if she didn't eat soon. "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden? I thought I was just a lowly harpy that didn't' deserve to exist in your eyes. Why bother having me alive anymore?" She said as she got out of his arms and backed herself away from him and the egg. Her eyes stayed the same and her heart had blackened yet she didn't attack him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:16 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Dante move over to Kimiko and kissed her on the lips holding her close to his body "i don't know...why but I love you "it the fact she is the only thing he talk to two in the last two years and after all he know how she feeling as he lost everything to the Red Queen" I use go to this school of mages that was till it was attack by the Red Queen only a few of us made it out to find out all of our families now part of the undead army" it was a short telling of what he seen again holding the food close to her mouth  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:09 am
draknic

But kimiko didn't kiss him back. Instead she was in shock. She backed up as far as she could and didn't say anything. She didn't want to be with him because of what he had done to her. "You're lying! You don't love me.....all you want is to take advantage of me like you did before!" She yelled as she held her broken wing that was against her side wobbling a bit every time she moved.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:44 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Dante walked over and use his magic to heal her wings a bit. he then hold out the food to her with a light smile on his face "we humans are chaos can't say what we are going to do" he said in a odd tone looking deep into her eyes  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:17 pm
draknic

Kimiko was blushing as he looked into her eyes. She then looked away saying "But how can I trust you won't change back to that monster that hurt me?" She didn't feel the same way because she was scared of him. She then had a tear go down her cheek as she looked over at Melody's egg. She found melody about 2 years ago after Melody's mother was killed and she was abandoned. The memory of that day was too much for Kimiko and she started to cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:41 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Dante use that time to get Kimiko to eat something and inside of the map more towns are showing up on the other lands as they are getting help from free elven slaves. maybe good can win this fight or will evil win the end how it has already been told "you need to stand up and stop showing weakness" he said in caring voice  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:08 pm
draknic
Duchess of Wolves

Dante use that time to get Kimiko to eat something and inside of the map more towns are showing up on the other lands as they are getting help from free elven slaves. maybe good can win this fight or will evil win the end how it has already been told "you need to stand up and stop showing weakness" he said in caring voice

"I can't help it. I've always been like this. When I found melody, I felt scared. Scared that I couldn't protect her.....I would rather it be me that died than her. She's just a child. She didn't deserve to die." She said before she hugged Dante burying her face. SHe needed him right now. She just wanted her Melody back. the sweet caring child that she loved was gone and she would never see her again. If she had to raise Melody, that wouldn't be right to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:49 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Dante heard the sound of the eggs hatching and look over to see Melody was the age before she died "i don't think you have to raise her... you may need to find something for her to wear"he looked away smiling to himself this was the first good thing he had done in a long time  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:10 pm
draknic
Duchess of Wolves

Dante heard the sound of the eggs hatching and look over to see Melody was the age before she died "i don't think you have to raise her... you may need to find something for her to wear"he looked away smiling to himself this was the first good thing he had done in a long time

Kimiko looked at melody and hugged the child saying "Melody I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. But I promise that I'll never let you go again." She said covering Melody with a blanket that was nearby. She smiled hugging the child close to her and picking her up. Tears fell from her eyes from the joy she was feeling. Melody hugged Kimiko saying "I was so scared Sissy! Those mean trolls killed me for trying to run away with mommy. They got her and killed me saying I was of no use." She was crying. Kimiko kissed Melody's cheek saying "Don't worry little one. I'm here and I'll never lose you again." She then carried her over to Dante before Melody buried her face shaking.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff