Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked to Nero but showed no signs of fear only sadness as he brought the flute to his lips and began to play another soothing melody in hops of calming Nero down since music seemed to keeep him calm.ஒ†

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero shook his head. "Thank you, Chai, Mr. Svetki. I...I appreciate what you two are trying to do...." He let out a heavy sigh, then stood up, regaining a bit of his composure. He turned to his teacher, rubbing the back of his head nervously. "I....I'm glad that I decided to come to you, Mr. Svetki."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret listened to the boy's sad story. "Mr. Nero, You and I are not that different. I'm not a typical human either. I was sort of 'experimented on too, by my parents. One parent loved animal magic, the other wanted a normal child. So when I was born they fused their magic in me and the DNA of a rabbit. Does that mean I am a monster? I should hope not. Neither are you. " The teacher said softly, noting how Chai's music was helping.

He took the opportunity of Nero's calming to approach the boy and wrapped his arms around his strong shoulders. He didn't care if there was a risk of turning to gold. "You can express other emotions. When you petted me in the room, you were a little happy it seemed. You just need time to get away from your issues."

The professor looked at the dragon boy too with soft eyes and walked over and hugged him. "That goes for you too, Mr. Chai. None of my students are monsters and I will be here to help no matter what."

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Nero. Chai
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would return the hug to his teach before smiling. " I know you will be there for us Professor, I trust you with all of my heart. " He turned to face Nero and smiled. " If you ever need someone to soothe your troubles do not hesitate to ask me Nero. "ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:20 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero looked to Chai and Leveret with a wide-eyed expression, then turned away slightly, his face tinged with embarassment as he rubbed his shoulder where Leveret had coaxed him. "I'm sorry. I'll try....not to think about....things. I'm a monster, but....I guess that's okay?" He stood up, his expression a little less distraught. "So Chai is a dragon?"ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret sighed and shook his head with a nervous laugh. "No no silly. You're missing the point. You aren't a monster at all. You can transform into something that others aren't used to seeing, but you're not a monster as long as you control it and use it for good." He smiled sweetly at the muscular blonde.

The rabbit looked at Chai when Nero questioned what he was. He gave a nod and figured Chai would be more comfortable talking about it. "A very big dragon, if I must say." He gave a silly smile and a wink, remembering the dragon form could have easily ripped through the room.

OOC Thoughts: ok never got notifications for either of these posts >~< you guys may need to pm me to post.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai watched them both. " I am a red European dragon. in my dragon form I am 17 - 20ft tall. " ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero looked Chai over, trying to picture him in such a massive form. "That's....really big. You don't worry about cramped space?" He was having trouble picturing it, but then again, he hadn't seen very many pictures of dragons, so he had little to go by.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret smiled warmly as the two students got a long. It seemed that the info on Chai's dragon breed was helping calm the other male down. He kept quiet for a bit so that Nero wouldn't get nervous again. At least he wasn't upset anymore.

After a bit Leveret got up and started to head to his kitchen. "Would either of you like something to drink?"

OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:27 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would chuckle at Nero's comment. " Well in fact I do worry about space but if the room is big enough I will most likely fit within it. For example: Professor Svetki's Transconfiguration class has a tall ceiling so I was able to fit in his class. " He explained before watching Leveret go into the kitchen. " I'll have some herbal tea if you have any Professor. " He called out.ஒ†

User Image

Tee the Wicked

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris carries the stuff to the location of the residence he had told Elliot about. "This is the place I told you about, Elliot" he said to him. He set his stuff down keep his knack sack on his back as he approaches the door. He knocks on it a couple of time then waits for an answer. He hopes he didn't show up at a bad time because he hadn't actually met this teacher before.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler seen the sign that said student were welcome to stay. "You can stay with us, you know that right?"

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded his head when Skyler said Moris could stay with them. "Yeah, you're always welcome."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image

As the rabbit teacher was getting something to drink, he heard a few knocks on the door. "More company? I wasn't expecting anyone else." He thought to himself. His ears perked up happily as he headed to the front door and let the previous two students make themselves at home.

Leveret opened the door and stared at the new students with a bit of surprise. "Well hello there." He greeted in a friendly tone.

Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Nero. Chai, some new people
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

kimmico13

shika-kun-2012

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items