Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Otto + Popo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:02 pm
Beejoux
Otto!

1. You are on a mission with your cousin and one other hunter that you are not familiar with. s**t hits the fan, and Peyton's life is in dire jeopardy. You can save her, but ro do so you would have to sacrifice the other nameless hunter. What do you do?

Otto: "Probably my cousin, because I know her. But something like that would make me feel like s**t. I don't think I could ever live it down. It'd mess me up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:07 pm
Nio Love
Otto: What made you change your mind about Maebe, and what do you think will be the end result of your current relationship with her? Completely different question: What do you hope will be the end result?

What made you change your mind about Maebe

Otto: "I slept with her at first cause I was desperate and lonely. I wanted to make it mean something less shallow, so I tried to see something in her worth liking. I feel like I'm getting glimpses of someone who's actually warm underneath all her acting. She's complicated. I hate complicated, but I like Maebe.

what do you think will be the end result of your current relationship with her

Otto: "I'm not looking for a girlfriend yet. I'm not ready to move on from Nevada. I'd just feel like I was replacing her. I dunno what I want me and Maebe to be. For now, I guess this is was ******** Buddies are.... Not my desired end result.

What do you hope will be the end result

Otto: "I really don't know. I'm scared to think about it. I'm a little worried she'll push me under the bus at any given moment, so I can't even think about giving her my heart."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 pm
Otto you get one wish and you can wish for anything except more wishes. You can bring the dead back to life, make it so you never came to Deus, can make your life whatever you want it to be. However the reagent for the spell is every last drop of Cami's blood because...well because that's why I'm asking.

Can you do it? If so, what would you make happen?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:25 pm
nesshime
Otto you get one wish and you can wish for anything except more wishes. You can bring the dead back to life, make it so you never came to Deus, can make your life whatever you want it to be. However the reagent for the spell is every last drop of Cami's blood because...well because that's why I'm asking.

Can you do it? If so, what would you make happen?

Otto: "No wish is worth her life."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:28 pm
Otto, how would you react to knowing you have a very large (female) fanbase? That they find you precious and tiny and adorable? And that we like to call you the preshus babbu child? Okay, well, maybe that last part is just me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:28 pm
More for my Otto bb~

Is there anything about yourself, physically, that you don't like or would change? If so, what is it?

If there was a 33% chance your head would explode the next time you had sex would you take the risk?

If you could change Tenya's weapon form to anything would you? If so, what would you change it to?

Would you become a creature of Halloween if it meant you didn't have to die?  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:35 pm
astrazilla
Otto, how would you react to knowing you have a very large (female) fanbase? That they find you precious and tiny and adorable? And that we like to call you the preshus babbu child? Okay, well, maybe that last part is just me.

Otto: "Uh..... not so great. The last thing I need is more girls thinking I'm some precious little kid. It's emasculating. Not that I got much masculinity to defend. I guess all in all it's exhausting to imagine."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 pm
nesshime
More for my Otto bb~

Is there anything about yourself, physically, that you don't like or would change? If so, what is it?

If there was a 33% chance your head would explode the next time you had sex would you take the risk?

If you could change Tenya's weapon form to anything would you? If so, what would you change it to?

Would you become a creature of Halloween if it meant you didn't have to die?

Otto: "I wish I didn't have these scars. People keep saying they're proof I'm stronger than everything that tried to kill me. But I just wanna look like a normal teenager again."

Otto: "I'd say goodbye to sex, and go back to the loyal, non-exploding Rosy Palm."

Otto: "I like her as is, but I always kinda was jealous of Cael's wicked scythe. I like usin' her more like a bat than a projectile, most of the time. But she comes in handy as she is."

Otto: "No. Cause they die over and over, reforming after every failure. It sounds like Hell, and a life would be so much less precious than a Human life. We take every step with caution because every moment counts in a human, and especially a hunter life."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:03 am
For the Otto:
You've gotten a lot of questions about bringing people back from the dead, Do you think the reason you don't want to bring them back is because you're afraid they'll just die again?

Is there something you stopped doing because it reminded you of someone else? if so, what is it? Do you miss it?

Who's your favorite dues leader? Do you have a favorite?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:22 am
Nyxtsuki Moon
For the Otto:
You've gotten a lot of questions about bringing people back from the dead, Do you think the reason you don't want to bring them back is because you're afraid they'll just die again?

Is there something you stopped doing because it reminded you of someone else? if so, what is it? Do you miss it?

Who's your favorite dues leader? Do you have a favorite?

Otto: "The consequences for bringing them back are always too high in these questions. If I could bring back the people I loved without consequence, I think I'd do it. Though truthfully, if they were to come back only to die or leave again, I feel like it'd only make things worse for me."

Otto: "I didn't use my own bed to sleep for a week after Nevada died, cause it still kinda smelled like her. As for anything else, I think I keep doing things I normally do."

Otto: "They're all spun, as far as I've seen. I can't pick a favourite psychopath."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:33 am
Otto:
if you could bring back one hunter from death (and as they were, no zombie or "came back wrong" consequences) who would you bring back?
how do you think life would change?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:26 am
Otto
You ever been to australia?
Do you like vegemite?
DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:19 pm
bittiface

Popo - Has anyone accidentally sat on you before?

Otto - A reverse question from what everyone else is asking: if you could kill anyone on the island without consequence, who would it be and why (and you can't say yourself)?

You have the choice of either having to wear sparkling makeup for the rest of your time on Deus or you have to wear a dress. Which do you choose?

If you and Gale were trapped on a desert island together, what would you do?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:39 pm
lizbot
Otto:
if you could bring back one hunter from death (and as they were, no zombie or "came back wrong" consequences) who would you bring back?
how do you think life would change?

Otto: "I've lost a few people, but the most important ones to me were Clerise and Nevada. I think of the two, I'd bring back Nevada. She was my best friend and stood by me through thick and thin. Sure, I've made new friends since then. I have Cami. But no one ever replaced Nevada. She was special, just like Cami is special. So without consequence or weird Pet Cemetary s**t? Yeah, I'd bring back Nevada."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:44 pm
poke mattix
Otto
You ever been to australia?
Do you like vegemite?
DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO

Otto: "No.
No.