X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:42 pm
Yui yelped out when She was knocked off her feet, but squeaked when she landed on his Tail, she clung on and let him carry her off. his tail was fluffy, and warm, yes it smelled a little funny, but that was something she was used to given her lifestyle. she rested her head on it and just watched him and their surrounding.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:43 pm
Steele gently carried toward the water. Once there he set her down and sat by the water. He was sure the landing startled what was there so he had to wait. "What is your name, Potato girl?" He saw a fish swim by his eyes watched it dart and deemed it too small and continued to wait  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Yui saw the fish and quickly reacted, her paw snapped out and sent the fish airborne, with a plop it landed on the ground next to her and steele. "My name is Yui." she said concentrating on the water. her eyes darting from side to side ears moving like satellites  
Steele had a different way of hunting. He stuck his large paw into the water ad scooped out three fish from a school swimming by. He plopped them into a pile, they were small but he got a lot at once. Then he saw a larger one and speared it with his long claws. He added to the pile and sat by it. "Come eat."  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:44 pm
Yui looked up from her hunting daze, and walked up to the pile, and sat down watching it. she looked up at steele with a bit of nervousness, she was stuill uneasy at the fact that a male was in front of her, especially one much larger than herself."Th-thank you."she said politely in a muttered voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:45 pm
"Yeah, No problem." He took the fish and scrapped the scales off, then let his fire cook it a bit. Then he ate. It was better than what he was going to find elsewhere. "And my name is Steele." He did the same to another small one, then the large one, offering some to Yui.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:45 pm
Yui took the fish with her paws and took a bite from it. looking up at the male while she chewed."thank you" she said after swallowing a bit. her tail began wagging happily. she liked the taste of the fish after it was cooked, her dads friend did this a few times when their family's got together. her mother had a friend that they visited that did it a few times too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:46 pm
He shrugged at her. "You caught your own fish, no need to thank me." His tail flicked and he ate another fish. There wasn't much left. "Do you want more?"  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:47 pm
Yui looked st the male and nodded. "Please." Her stomach still kind of wanted more fish."she watched the fire with interest. Its interesting how Daevas can do that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:47 pm
"Here." He shoved the largest fish closer to her. He could hunt later if he wanted to. He wanted to make sure that she ate, it seemed she didn't get a lot of meat in her. "So... Pota- Yui, Is you father a mole or something? You really seem to like being in holes." He hoped his question wasn't offensive to her. Steele had no room to talk, he was a Morlock and took to caves like a bat.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:48 pm
Yui nodded."i do,I've been like that since I was little. I dont lknow why, since both my parents are for the most part normal, except mty dads enjoyment of strange women, and my Moms love of things that explode.' she started rambling on about different hings of her family."I have nephews also one has tentacles and the several have strange stitches on their body."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:48 pm
He nodded slowly. "I see... They must have mutated. Though tentacles and stitches seem like rather unique mutations." He looked back to the water. "Let me know if you are still hungry." He sat against a tree, the full moon glistened on the water and it was a beautiful night. "You must have a very odd family, Moles, Mutants and Explosives... "

Total:
Moon: 1037 | Reno: 928

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:23 pm
Yui nodded at his assumption. "Yes My family is really weird. we seem to have a great amount of luck around the later months of the year." and this wasnt far from the truth her neices and nephews were all born around Halloween, which probably accounted for their strange appearances.It was supposedly(according to a family friend) having to do with evil spirits. something that made her increasingly nervous around that time. she always hated those scarey stories her mother and brothers told. where demons would come and possess someones mind and make them hurt people they cared for, or Cause them to lose them-self and forget their own name.

(wc :103 cool  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:55 pm
Steele scoffed a bit after she claimed her family was weird. She should meet his family... Or maybe not since his species usually delved into cannibalism. Though he was sure Yui wouldn't exactly be a meal... she'd be more like an appetizer. "So... What next?" The night was young and this was when he was the most active. "If its too late for you I can take you back home. Or we could do something." Not like he had anything better to do. He pondered on what they could to. He could show her the cave systems that are attached to his cave. Which were pretty much tunnels in mountains.

110 | 1147  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Yui shook her head at his offer. "No Its really not that late for me" she was used to being out late. and this was usually her digging time anyway."I'll go where ever you take me though, if you wanna take me back home I'll go with you." she sighed and walked over to the male. and climbed on his back."alright then Mr. Steele, Im ready." she said making herself comfortable.His fur was warm. Just like her godmothers.
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff