Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Karannut: a one on one with Cat and Okami Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:12 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

It is amazing how much lust can motivate a person. I said, as he helped me down from the tree. It was the truth, after all. He is a man of sin, of stupidity, greed, pride and envy. I perched on the tree branch as he slipped down and landed on his feet, and held out his arms to catch me. I slid down from the tree, letting him catch me in his arms. I waited for him to put me down, and I rearranged my kimono again.

Where are we going, out of curiosity? I wondered aloud.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:24 pm
Okami Ameras

I had caught her, but her face was very close to mine. I could smell her, she smelled of sweat and smoke and something sweet. Perfume, perhaps. Whatever it was, it was alluring to me. I put her down, not looking at her as I went to my knapsack. I withdrew a canteen, half full of water and offered it to her.

I made a small noise at her question, almost sounding like a laugh. "Well, little lady, I don't exactly know what you were planning. I took you with me because I feared you would be captured too easily. But now I don't really know what to do with you. To be honest, I thought you would've left me by now. I mean, you don't even know my name." I gave a shrug and then a smile. "Or if I am a good guy or bad guy. For all you know, I might just sell you to a brothel and make a pretty penny off you, cherry girl."

I knew this would get her mad. Or at least tick her off a little.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:45 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

I gratefully took the canteen and gulped down some of the water before handing it back. I took up my parasol, fan, pipe and sandals. I carried the sandals, as my feet were still massively sore from the running. I might even have some blisters... felt like it, but I would deal with them for now. I'd need to clean them and bandage them later. The forest was not a good place to do such things.

I could have taken off. But you are far more equipped to handle the forest then I am. Even if I didn't get captured by the search party, I'd still be in trouble if I encountered a bear or a pack of wolves. As for now, it's in my best interests to stick with you.

When he mentioned the brothel, I gave a light twitch of my mouth. Was he trying to make me mad? My eyes glittered as I looked at him.

Really? If you were a bad guy you would have handed me over to them for more then you'd get for me at a brothel. Or you'd keep me for yourself, or do something like rape me while I was unconscious. So far you've gone out of your way to help me... bad people don't do that. I chuckled. You're a good man, even if I don't know your name. I may be a dancer, but I'm not thickheaded enough to be blind when someone is helping me-- or to be ungrateful for the aid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:33 pm
Okami Ameras

Well she wasn't dumb at least. I ran a hand through my hair, exhaling a bit. "Or I may be extremely twisted, giving you a glimpse of hope before doing something horrible for you," I paused, looking at her now. She looked at me now giving me an icy look. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

"But I'm not…sick enough to rape you. What do you take me for?" I laughed. Sure, this woman was pretty, I had to admit, but I wasn't thinking of raping her. I laughed again.

"Besides, I have people searching for me too. I'm not exactly the greatest guy, but I don't think it'd be totally safe if you stick with me," I admitted. It was true, my face holding as much honesty as I could. I shook my head, gathering my things. It'd be best to leave now. I looked to her, wondering if she would really stick to me or not.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:02 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

I gave him a cold look at the mention of him being twisted, with a raised eyebrow. I watched him laugh for a moment, apparently amused by my words.

I shook my head, tapping my parasol against the ground, leaning it against me as I tucked my pipe and my fan into my obi. My hands were full enough already with my sandals and parasol-- no need two more things getting in the way of my hands. I hoped he hadn't gotten a good look at the fan-- it was a tessen, a war fan, (thought it wasn't distinctly obvious with a passing glance at it) and I didn't need him knowing that I was armed. Technically the parasol was a weapon too, but that was far better hidden then my fan.

We will have to see what happens when we reach civilization then. I can take care of myself, I simply am not experienced enough this deep in the woods to evade my pursuers.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 pm
Okami Ameras

I kept my eye on her. If she wanted to stick to me, that was fine. I couldn't exactly stop her from following me around. "Well if you didn't know, you have crossed the country border. You're no longer in Baldur and are in the privilege of being the in the country of Lyrias, in the Wisteria Forests."

I held my bag at my shoulder now. "And since there are guards looking for you, there won't be a lot of sleeping involved tonight."

I gave a hefty sigh just thinking about a sleepless night. Perhaps this was not a good idea to go hunting today. I scratched my head. "I suggest we head out now, seeing as how we can't stay here."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:05 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

Well, that explains all the vines. I said, glancing around. The trees were covered in vines and moss, and I looked up at them. I always appreciated the wisteria vine-- it made such beautiful flowers.

When he mentioned we might not get sleep and sighing. I nodded, blinking wearily.

It's best to sleep when we are safe. Lead the way-- you know these forests better then I do. I gestured to him with a sweep of my hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:01 am
Okami Ameras

So I decided to keep quiet after that. I hiked the strap of my bag higher up my shoulder and walked past her, gazing up at the night sky whenever there was an opening up at the sky. I let the stars quid me, so I knew I was headed in the right direction.
I didn't even know her name, nor did I bother to ask for it…as long as she was not interested in mine, I wouldn't ask. I supposed she was peculiar anyways. I wouldn't have called it lying, but she was a lot more slyer than she had let on. She certainly wasn't a dumb broad like a lot of the females I had met in my days. I whistled mindlessly, there being no pattern or tune to it.

I glanced back to her after awhile, rubbing my chin before going on. A minute after I did this, I opened my mouth to speak. "So dancers in Baldur dress like that normally? And you wonder why you've caught the prince's attention?"

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:16 am
Greedy Fat Cat

I'm not from Baldur. I said. I'm from the far east, a country known as Jania. I twirled my parasol as I spoke and walked along behind him. I wondered if he had noticed my slight accent that definitely didn't come from Baldur national language.

Like I said... I came to Baldur as part of an accompaniment of an Ambassador. I said. I entertained for a while, and the prince got more friendly then I liked. It's no surprise that I attracted his attention, I simply didn't like it. I was kept as his bride/prisoner, even after the ambassador insisted that I be let go... finally I managed to escape and I fled into the forests to get away. Then... I ran into you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:53 am
Okami Ameras

"Isn't that a violation of foreign agreement? To force one country's citizen to submit to another country's will? But then again, a dancer may not hold quite the same class or importance as an official. And the prince of Baldur is a bit of an idiot."

I paused, scratching my head awkwardly. "Not like you aren't important…I don't know where you come from." I walked some more. "I didn't mean it like that, as an insult."

The forest was quiet. I had a bad feeling that there were no birds making noise. They had flown off before when the first sweep of that search party came through. Now the forest was too quiet without the chirp of birds, which had normally let me know if there was anything approaching us. We were moving in the dark, so to speak. So I had to listen hard for any extra noise, like the snap of a branch. But even then, that concerned me. That was far too late to do much to prepare for whatever was approaching.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:30 am
Greedy Fat Cat

I wish I had known that when I had been detained. I said, spinning the parasol. Either way, it's too late now. I'm out here and walking through the forest with you.

Then the man went silent, listening for something. I closed my parasol, gripping the handle tightly as we walked in silence.

A seasoned hunter like him wouldn't go quiet if there wasn't a threat around. And I knew better then to keep chattering on when there was a threat nearby. I shifted my steps from normal heel to toe movements to toe to heel, and my footsteps went silent.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:05 am
Okami Ameras

I yawned. We've been walking for how many hours? The sun was beginning to rise, giving the sweet sky a sherbet appeal. I licked my lips hungrily before stopping. I was going crazy. My stomach growled and my legs were tired. My eyes were heavy too. I couldn't imagine what the female would be feeling. Probably worse.

"It's best we stop. It won't do us good to keep on considering our state." I was relieved. After I said this, I immediately threw my bag to the floor and sat. I breathed for a minute, to organize my thoughts before looking back at her. "I'll go hunt for something," I said, though quieter this time.

I got back up with a grunt, not wanting to get back up but moved to unhook my bow from the bag. I took out a quiver with a few arrows and looked at her to stay put before I trekked into the forest some. I trusted her with my belongings. After all, there wasn't anything important in there. Just hunting supplies and survival tools. I kept money in my boots, so there wasn't anything wealthy in there. I never liked to carry expensive things when I hunted in case I got into trouble.
I wafted in for twenty minutes before stopping, waiting by the trunk of the tree. I sat for fifteen minutes crouched like that, patiently biding my time until I heard movement. Something, anything to shoot at that I and that woman could eat. Finally I heard something small. I knew it was a rabbit from experience and shot into the brush. I didn't wait and went over to my kill. I had shot it through it's stomach. It was still alive, twitching with pain and fear. I felt a bit bad having to snap its neck. I waited another ten minutes for another poor animal to meet its end, but nothing came and I came back to the woman with a disappointed look with one rabbit in hand. We'd have to share their meal, it seemed.

I made a small apology for the smallness of my catch before I went to set up a small fire and then skin the rabbit. It was easy enough, considering that I've done this for myself many a times. "I hope you don't mind," I murmured, having gone quiet. I wouldn't know if a dainty-looking woman like herself would've minded eating such a thing. Once the rabbit was roasted, I ripped the meat apart with my hands before handing her one half. I ate the other half politely. Despite the way I seemed, I was rather mannerly the way I ate.

[ again, crap post is crap. i am going to sleep. we'll see my availability about posting tomorrow. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:28 am
Greedy Fat Cat

((It's okay. Have a good sleep!))

I had fallen into a sort of meditative trance as we walked, focusing on the ground so I did not step on any sharp sticks or stones or walk into any thorny bushes.

I was pulled out of it as my companion, showing his fatigue, decided to stop and rest. The moment I pulled out of my focused state, all the pain, fatigue, hunger and soreness from my trials hit me like a ton of bricks. I jabbed the end of my parasol into the ground to keep me upright as I swayed where I stood.

I looked about, the tiredness weighing down my eyes and mind, and the pain screaming in my legs as I sought a place to sit. There-- a patch of moss at the base of a tree would do better then plain dirt ground. I stepped over to it and settled down, tucking my legs underneath me and arranging my kimono neatly around me.

By the time he returned with the rabbit, I was already out light a light against the tree. I had fallen asleep with my back against it and my head bowed forward.

I woke to the smell of roasted rabbit. I squinted warily at the food as he pulled it apart with his hands, and I gratefully took it from him with an accompanying growl from my stomach. I was too tired and too hungry to care about the state of the meal-- I was just happy to have it.

I are it daintily, trying to keep the juices from staining my clothes and keeping too much of them from getting on my hands. I blearily noticed that he was a polite eater himself, as I nibbled on some meat attached to a bone.

I ate almost the entire thing, save for the bones. When I was done I licked my hands clean in a catlike way, rather then wipe them on my kimono, before I curled up. I rested my head on my arms and fell asleep with the silks of my kimono draped over me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:37 pm
Okami Ameras

I had made a small face as I spied her in the corner of my eye. She looked…extremely fatigued. It would do her well to sleep. I myself was tired as well, however, I wouldn't let myself sleep. I had begun to question the nature of picking this woman up. Did I make a mistake in taking her with me? All because she was intriguing in some way?

I made a sigh, closing my eyes to give me the quick pleasure of doing so. But no, I could not sleep. Not when being chased. And not when he could thoroughly trust this woman. I ran a hand through my hair, a habit of mine. I loved having my hair played with. Even as a young lad. I sighed again before opening my eyes ago. She was out like a candle.
But for me, I snuffed out the fire. I went back into the forest, a few trees away from where partner lay, with my bow. But instead of hunting, I climbed a tree and waited. I listened for a sign to tell me of movement. There were certainly search parties out there, looking for the dancer. But he knew they weren't stupid and saw no signs of a fire or human life. I was frustrated, to say the least, but I wouldn't let my nerves get to me. I waited for the woman to wake up again to come down. We'll have to keep moving when she woke up.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:47 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

I woke to bright sunlight shining on my face. I squinted my eyes and covered them with my sleeve, then remembered the predicament I was in.

With a groan I sat up, blinking warily in the light. My legs screamed at me, and my eyes wanted to seal themselves shut again. I hadn't gotten nearly enough sleep to heal the damage that had been done by the long run and the long walk, but looking about, I knew I couldn't stop until we reached civilization.

I didn't see my companion; I realized this as I glanced about. Where had he gone off too? The fire was out... Surly he hadn't just left me here? ... No, there was his bag. He was a hunter. Where do people not look? Up.

Tilting my head upward to look about, I spotted him; there he was in a tree with his bow. I stood and started to stretch carefully, massaging my muscles until most of the physical pain faded away.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff