Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:50 pm
Angelbeats123

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

I guess I’m only good for causing P A I N
Even if I had N E V E R wanted to

"Why so surprised?" Camon tilted his head with a smile "it's only natural that I have a key to come check up on my toy from time to time...as well as play with when I'm bored." His hand moved from her waist up to under her chin, forcing her to look at him "But as much as I'd like to play with you right now, we have a party to get to." Almost as soon as he came on to Salem, he moved off and threw the dress onto her "Get dressed quickly or do I have to dress you myself?"

If anyone wants to P L A Y you out
I will
R I P them all into little bits

User Image User Image User Image
[Layout by organizationXV]
[Lyrics: Scissorhands by Miku Hatsune]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:08 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem stared at him with wide eyes. Any time he wants, Theres really no way to avoid him."Eh! No, I can dress myself."She said in a panic.She stood up with the dress. She tried to get behind him, out of his line of site to change as fast as she could."What is the party for?" She said In a meek tone.

User Image

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:00 pm
Angelbeats123

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

User Image
Guess I'm only good for causing P A I N
Even if it's not my C H O S E N game

Camon at least had some decency to let her change as he sighed and fixed his jacket. He listened to the rustling of clothes as she changed, pretending not to be interested enough as to take a peek. "We're going to your welcoming party, idiot." He turned around just in time to help Salem zip up the back of her dress slowly "Your bra is so unsexy" he said as he snuck a peek before zipping it up all the way. "I guess it doesn't matter if you don't have the chest for it anyways" he said with a snicker. Before heading out the door, he wrapped a necklace adorned with a decorative silver cross, around Salem's neck and pulled it firmly against her skin "Be sure to behave yourself tonight, or I will personally punish you" he whispered into her ear, and had it been under different circumstances, even seductive. "Think of this as your new collar, a reminder that you belong to me" Camon continued and fastened the necklace together "and don't you dare lose it, unless you really want to be reprimanded."

I will
R I P them all into two

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:32 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem slid the dress on. She looked down and took every hurtful word and comment as confident as she could but she could feel the tears building up in her eyes. Her cheeks blushed from the comment of her chest.Every words she wanted to say had to stay bottled up inside her.Once she followed him to the door noticed him putting the necklace around her skin. She coughed as she felt the necklace being pulled aginst her neck. When she say it was a cross it she smirked at the irony."Thank you. I'll behave, I promise."She said holding her head down.The thought of one of his punishments sents shivers down her spine."I won't loose it.."

User Image

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 pm
Angelbeats123

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

User Image

"That's a good girl" Camon spoke softly, patting her head. "Now, shall we?" he held out an arm for her "We don't want to be late for your party after all." Camon led the way with the girl on his arm down to the academy's courtyard where a band was playing and people mingled. Soft candlelights decorated the tables of punch and light snacks, it looked more like a high society soirée than a welcoming party. "This is the kind of life you will live with from now on, so you better learn how to fit in Camon whispered as he smiled and greeted those he passed by.

I will
R I P them all into two

[He acts shi**y one moment and then not shi**y the next?? I am so confused with this guy but at the same time, I wanna punch him in the face...softly...with my lips....because I love him]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:06 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem felt uneasy for some reason, Actually a lot of reasons.She was confused by him, how can someone be so ruthless then all of a sudden become some normal kind guy.As they walked in the courtyard Salem became fantasized but the look of the room. But in all she was more entertained by Camon's sudden personality change.But it didn't change what has happened. She looked around. 'This kind of life from now on?' "Where have I heard that before."She mumbled to herself as she watched Camon socialize and as much as she was scared of him she stayed close to him trying to avoid other people who she noticed looking at her.

User Image

[Amen! I don't care how bipolar and violent he is I think he is FREAKIN PERFECTION! Is that weird...]  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 pm
Angelbeats123

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

User Image

"Hey!" Camon exclaimed in irritation as Salem clung to him "What do you think you're doing? This is your welcoming party, you're supposed to go and meet some people never mind, just wait here." Camon's coolness returned as he brushed Salem off to introduce her to the group. Going over to the band and signaling to hush them, he immediately gathered everyone's attention, as if on cue. "Friends and fellow students, we are gathered here tonight to welcome our new transfer student, but first, I'd like to say that I am very pleased with how the party has been organized, and I'd like to first praise the planning committee for doing an excellent job " he started the round of applause, his voice and smile so perfect, no outsider would believe him for what he really was. "Our prestigious academy is always in need of excellent students, and this new student has exceeded all our expectations and I am pleased to be the one to invite her to Valeduto, as well as given the tremendous honor of introducing, Miss Salem Cross." He beckoned the girl over and pulled her close, hands around her shoulders and smiled. "Smile, Those'll be your enemies tomorrow, so you might as well know about them today" he whispered over the clapping.

I will
R I P them all into two

[IT'S NOT. IT REALLY LIGHTS MY FIRE TOO ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:15 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem stood by Camon infront of all the people trying to show off a fake smile. Her cheeks burned and her stomach turned."T-Thank you. I'm so pleased to to be here."After her introduction she went off to the side alone for a minute and laughed."This is just to unbelievable..." Minutes later she walk over to other people smiling, answering question acting like nothing ever happened at all.

User Image

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:38 pm
Angelbeats123

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

User Image

"Oh?" Camon mused as he watched Salem "She learns quickly." He was interested in her acting and how she carried on as if everything were fine. Her smile was just as perfect as his, and he wanted to ruin it. Just as he was about to go over and probably humiliate her even more, he was stopped by another one of the female students, the president of the tennis club. She was a fierce beauty, no doubt, with her long locks of brown hair(dyed), flawless skin to match her molded-to-perfection body, she had a reason to be full of confidence. "Camon, dear..." she cooed, now the one clinging to his arm "Is this the fresh meat you got for all of us to share? It's rather...scrawny if you ask me." Her face twisted in disgust "I don't think it's going to provide for all of us." Camon just smiled and walked arm in arm with the beautiful woman, looking like a picture perfect couple. "That's because..." He leaned in to whisper into her ear, bringing a lock of hair to his lips as he whispered his response. Her eyes widened in surprise before she threw her arms around Camon "Really? Perhaps we should discuss more as we dance?" Taking her hand, Camon led her and the others into a floor full of swirling couples, dancing elegantly, but none as much as Camon and his partner as they chatted idly. The song ended and Camon parted with his partner, bowing and kissing her hand as he did to Salem's the moment they first met. "I'll see you around, m'lady" he said standing up and making his way to Salem finally. "You. We're learning to dance. Now." He forcefully grabbed Salem by the waist as the music started again, but now the two were the slowest to dance as Camon tried to teach her how to dance properly. "We can't have you as the guest of honor sit out on the side like a dead frog, not that there really is a difference."

I will
R I P them all into two

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:08 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Once Salem saw saw Camon in front her she tried to hide it but couldn't help but look at him in disgust."A Dead frog? As if you even care. You'd be the first person I'd expect to laugh at the sight of me alone."She turned her head away refusing to look at him."And all these people my enemies.." She smiled and shook her head."Dont deprive me. I'm not as weak as you'd like to believe. Physically maybe but mentally you forget I've been bullied pretty much my whole life."

User Image

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:26 pm
Angelbeats123

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

"Am I getting an attitude?" Camon smirked, clearly amused with how she showed her defiance. "It makes me so happy to know that, all the more fun it'll be to break you." The hand wrapped around her waist pulled her closer so that he could speak to her on a more intimate level "We'll see how strong you are when I'm through with you." Eventually, the two pulled away from the crowd, the two still close together when Camon suddenly stopped and roughly pulled Salem's face to look into his. "You know how I deal with girls who have attitude like you?" His voice low and threatening in contrast to the lively music nearby. "I wonder how I should deal with specifically you though? Shall we find out?"
Tilting Salem's face up and bringing her face close, their lips collided. It didn't stop there as he forced her lips apart and deepened his kiss, his other hand tugging at the back of her hair so that she couldn't move away. "Cry out if you want, remember the situation we're in...unless you desire an audience?" Camon spoke, his voice lingering on her lips. "Pitiful girls like you crave this kind of danger, don't you?"

I will

[OOC: MOTHER FUDGING CAAAMMMMOOOONNNN!! I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF. HE'S SO HNNNNG! Like, Jesus Christ, I just want them to do the frick frack already. Also, based that attitude thing off of this ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:04 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem was stunned to feel his lips pressed aginst hers.She struggled to get away but he made sure she couldn't."Try your hardest.Do every thing in your power but I won't give you what you want."She couldn't keep all her words consilled. Every thing she wanted to say just came out when she got a chance."Call out?Pitiful?Crave? You think I want this." Even after she said everything, thinking she strong, She could feel the tears travel down her face and the heat on her cheeks burning.

User Image

[I am soo FREAKIN jealous of Salem right know!!! I understand I just crave this guy! I'll say it once more: A-M-E-N! Oh I love that picture by the way XD  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:40 pm
Angelbeats123

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

"Do everything in my power?' Is that an invitation?" Camon laughed as his other hand traced along the back of her thigh, sending tremors through her body. "You're giving me exactly what I want" he said as his lips now traced down to her neck as he tilted her head to the side. "I'll tell you something: a troubled face like that will really turn a man on, so don't show this face to anyone else but me." His lips gently brushed against her neck "Shall I kiss you again for fun? Or perhaps you want to be kissed somewhere else...?"

I will

[OOC: BE PREPARED FOR MORE UNFS! ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:23 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem froze at feeling his hand on her thigh and his lips on her neck.She tried harder to get away but then gave up. She held a grip on his jacket trying to ignore the sensation he was giving her. "Eh, Sto-."She bit her tounge trying not to give him the satisfaction."Oh,S-So you get some kind of sexual thrill from this..."When he mentioned kissing her somewhere else her struggle to get away began again."No! Stop!" Her grip on the fabric of his jacket tightened to the point it hurt her hand."You have to stop! Your gonna draw attention."

User Image

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:45 pm
Angelbeats123

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

"Hmm?" Camon looked at the girl questioningly "And you don't? Don't lie, if you do, I'll bite your tongue" he said roughly, pressing up against Salem. Despite his desire to keep up appearances, he didn't care how much she gripped to his jacket for dear life, it was proof to how much she resisted. "You should really keep your voice down then, it'd cause even more trouble for you tomorrow if we were to be found. Why, I'd have to punish you again." The heavy breathing, trembling shoulders, tear stained face and resilience really were factors that lit his fire, but more importantly, he wanted see how she would fall in pieces.

-
I will

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash