Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

" There only one more person I want to say goodbye to but my brother isn't... " Seraphina said as she heard a loud commotion coming from the town. She turn around to see a big polar dog racing to the dock area. Once it was closer though, she knew who it was. "It's Murchadh!!" Seraphina exclaim before running to meet her brother halfway. She was so happy to get to speak and see him one more time.

"Serafina!!!! I barely made I see. It's so good to see you!!!" Murchadh said after getting off of his polar dog and taking his sister into his arms. Lord Atticus joined them in a group hug. They spoke for a little while before walking to Val and Max.

"Hello Lord Valiant, a pleasure to meet you before you leave. I am Murchadh, Serafina's elder brother. Take great care of my sister, she is great treasure and is not replaceable. Before I forget, I have something for you Serafina." Murchadh said as he took a small bag out of his pocket passed to her.

"Thank you for the choker Murchadh. Did you make it?" She asked before putting choker on. She loved the two gifts that her two favorite men in her life have given her today. Mainly because it was from them.

"Yes, I did actually except for the actual beads though. I wanted to make you something. I came across a jewelry maker in one of the towns and she taught how to make it. I hope you enjoy it and remember to write me while you're away. I love love Serafina and wish all of you a safe journey to the Fire Nation." Murchadh said as he didn't want to delay their journey any more that he has already.

lil_lollypop1

Necklace

Seraphina's outfit... User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:53 pm
"It's a pleasure, brother. I promise you that she is in good hands." Valiant replied. Max said nothing, but gave a nod.

After they gave their final goodbyes, the journey to the fire nation began. The journey was slow and uneventful, but the crew felt happier with a beautiful woman on board and treated her kindly. Valiant spent most of his time looking over the crew and navigation data, but made sure not to get in anyone way. Then he would look out at the sea.

Three days later, Valiant was looking out at the sea again.

Max simply whistled, bored as he laid back in a chair and played with his fire bending. He would circle little blue flames around his hand before grabbing it and putting it out.

Suddenly, the water began to move strangely as Valiant suddenly saw bubbling. "What?" He muttered as a giant serpant appeared. His eyes lit up as it began to let out a giant howl. "ALL HANDS ON DECK! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" Valiant yelled as Max suddenly jumped up and swore when he saw it. A crew member began to ring a gong as the serpent began to attack the ship.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

The three days of journeying across the ocean to their destination. The captain and his crew treat her and her two maids kindly. She appreciated that and if anyone of the crew got injured on the journey, she healed them with her healing water bending. This morning her two maids stayed in the cabin while Serafina and Adri went out on the deck. She and Adri were heading over to Val when he said something about being under attack.

"What is it Lord Valiant?"She asked before looking out at the sea and seeing the giant serpent heading their way."Where did it come from? I never seen such a creature that big before.She asked before looking out at the sea and seeing the giant serpent heading their way. Adri was standing close by to her, debating about taking her back to her quarters.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:29 pm
Valiant grabbed his sword as the serpent began to wrap it's body around the boat, threatening to break it in half. "Max!" Valiant shouted as he firebended around his sword and attacked the beast's body, only to have no effect.

Max firebended massive waves of blue fire at the beast, melting the scales. "It's no good! It's not penetrating deep enough!"

"Shoot it with lightning!" A crew member shouted.

"Are you insane?" Max yelled. "The ship's metal!" The boat shifted as the serpent snapped it in half before dragging it under the waves.

"No!" Valiant yelled as the surrounding waves began to toss around the crew who managed to escape.

Deborah Jetson

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Before the boat went completely under, Adri took hold of Seafina and got off the boat. They landed not as far away as he would have liked to but enough where they wouldn't be pulled down with the ship. Serafina was trying to make a ice raft of some sort while trying not to think of her two maids that went down with the ship. She finally made a raft big enough for her and Adri. There was room for two more for the moment but had to rest some before trying to make it bigger.

"We need to find Valiant and the others if we can Adri."She said looking out at the sea and seeing several of the crew being toss by the waves. She didn't see any land nearby and was trying not to freak out at what has happen. trying to hold back the tears for her two maids and the crew members that had died already....

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 am
Max lifted his hands out of the water, spitting out the water in in his mouth as he breathed. He briefly saw the raft before emerging on the surface and grabbing hold of the side. He panted heavily as he crawled onto the surface of the raft, coughing out water. "Pardon me." He said before removing his double layered jacket, cloaks, and shirt, leaving only his pants and boots on, as well as a strange, eeiry necklace around his neck. His body was surprisingly tone and well built, despite how weak and scrawny he looked with his clothes on.

"Try making the raft thicker." He said, then took a deep breath before diving back into the water. A moment later, he resurfaced with Valiant and moved slowly towards the raft as he was bombarded by waves. He hoisted Valiant over the side of the raft, the ice underneath making a small crack. "I got caught in the ship debris and got dragged down. He got me out, but the waves smashed him against a rock." Max said, gripping the ice as he floated in the water.

"I'll try to get us to shore. Check his vitals. He was underwater for a long time." He said before using his firebending to make a hole in the ice to grip. He then lifted his other hand towards the ocean, away from the ice, as he began to move it in circles, firebending a large blue flame that began to propel them across the ocean's surface.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Serafina did what Max said, making the raft thicker and bigger as Max went off to get Val. Adri took hold of Valiant when Max put Val up on the side of the raft. He pulled his body to the center of the raft and let Serafina take over with the healing arts. Seraphina paled slightly after seeing the condition that Val was in.

"He's not in good condition...... Adri, hold Valiant still as you can. Going bend the the fluids that has build up in his lungs."She said before starting with the bending. It was a delicate matter as she had to focus strictly on the lungs area and not to drain water from other parts of his body that actually need the water. She had the water come back through Val's mouth and let it flow down his neck. Serafina's face was paling while she was doing this and soon she was done with getting the water out of his lungs. She took his vitals again and he was better but was still out cold. She used more bending to repair the damage that was done from the salt water. She laid her hands on his head to check to see if there was any brain damage due to the lack of oxygen. There wasn't, thank goodness and Val was breathing regular once again. She healed the place where his head hit the rock.

" He will be alright when he wakes up Max. I think I better.." She said before passing out next onto Valiant. She had overdone it and would need to rest from bending for a few days.

"Princess Serafina!"Adri exclaim as he saw her pass out. If only he was a water bender himself, he would have kept her from over doing it. He positioned her next to Valiant but where she wasn't laying across him anymore if he woke up before woke up before her."Max, I do not know how long the ice raft will last with Serafina not being awake to maintain it. Hopefully we can find land soon or another boat that we get a ride with." Adri told Max as he checked Serafina's vitals. They were good, she only needs rest for now.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 pm
"Good. I don't like being indebted to people." Max sighed with relief when suddenly Serafina passed out. "Not good..." Max frowned. "Hopefully we'll reach land soon, but the flames that will get us out of here will also melt the ice." Max grimaced. "Keep an eye out for land. I'll keep heading East." He said, looking at the position of the sun.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 pm
"I will." Adri said as he look both to the north and south. Mostly to the north that that he looked for land. Surprisingly, he saw land about after the first hour after the sea serpent attack. The ice raft was staying steady for the moment but it was slowly melting. "Turn to the north, there's looks to be an island there." He said to Max noticing a land mass beyond it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:11 pm
"Good." Max replied, sounding a bit winded from using firebending so long. He suddenly increased the firepower of his fireblast as he altered the course and sped up to shore. Finally, they landed on the shore. "Some island..." He huffed. "Looks like we're somewhere in the earth kingdom." He said, slowly crawling out of the water onto the wet sand. "Ugg... my everything..." He grimaced, feeling like a noodle.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:12 pm
"Once I get Lord Valiant and Princess Serafina on dry ground, I'll help you." Adri Said before picking up Serafina's limp body off the raft. He carried her over to a shaded rock and laid her on top of it. Then he did the same for Val as well. Finally, he went and picked up Max from the shore and sat him up against the same rock that the other two were on. "I'm going to go see what I can food wise with keeping you all in sight. Then to make a shelter for the night. We all going to need rest tonight." He said before going to get some firewood first so Max could use the warmth to dry off.

It took him awhile but he got a stockpile of firewood and fruits while still having the the others in his sight while doing so. He didn't want to leave them on their own with them being so weak either. He did get Max's other clothing off the raft before they drifted off to sea. He wondered when Val and Sera would wake. He would check their vital signs every so often. He also was trying his best to be on alert as well, keep guard on them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:35 pm
"This isn't good." Max muttered, leaning against the rock. "Here..." he muttered, snapping his fingers to slowly start the fire. "I don't suppose any of us were carrying money, were we? This will be rough, especially when we're in this state." He muttered.

Val slowly opened his eyes and blinked. "Where?..."

"We don't know." Max replied. Val slowly tried to sit up as Max frowned. "Take it easy. You were tossed quite a bit. Serafina and her body guard are here, but it looks like Serafina is out cold. We're the only four who made it."

Val slowly laid back down, rubbing the side of his face. "Thank the heavens that she's safe." he muttered.

"About an hour ago, she wasn't exactly the one we were all worrying about." Max stated, still frowning as he pushed up his glasses. Val said nothing, and simply tilted his head back to look at the sky.

Deborah Jetson

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:28 pm
"I know and not likely. Once Val wakes up, I will go further into the forest to see if I can find a place for us to stay the night that might be serviceable." Adri said before Val began to wake up. Adri stayed silent as the two talk before saying more. "Good to see that you well after that close call Lord Valiant. With the both of you awake, I will go and see what shelter I can for us tonight. Send some type of signal if you all need help." He said, looking over at Seraphina that was still asleep. A sigh escaped his lips and then he went into the forest to find shelter.

(Here's something for now. )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:51 pm
((Okay.))

Val and Max nodded to Adri before he began to leave. They then looked at each other. "So... what are the chances we splashed up on enemy territory." Val asked.

"Oh, more then likely..." Max replied. Val swore under his breath. "Well, all considering, it's not all that bad. We're all a bit roughed up, but we didn't loose anything important."

"I suppose so..." Val trailed off.

"So... is it me, or does that body guard seem a little bit... you know... familiar with your fiance."

"Oh, you're just now realizing that?" Val snapped.

"Well, sorry!" Max huffed. "This is why I prefer books. They're much easier to read then people." He stated as Val rolled his eyes.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 pm
Serafina woke up in time to hear them saying that Adri was familiar with her. She sat up and looked over at Val and Max before speaking. "Adri is my bodyguard and only that. There is nothing romantic between us if that is your concern. Adri is like a elder brother to Murchadh and I while we were growing up. He protected us on several occasions when we young and got into some troublesome problems. We were a bit rebellious after mother died and sneaked out of the castle at night a few times. Adri would always find us and kept us from getting into deeper trouble. The last time we sneaked out though, someone was waiting for us. They were going to kill Murchadh and use me for ransom..." She shivered and it wasn't from wearing the wet clothes.

"Since the news of my arranged marriage with Lord Valiant first came out, there were a few protests in different parts of the kingdom. The men that took us were saying that they going to get a ransom not only from my father but from Valiant's father as well. They had a chi blocker there as well so we not able to use our water bending against them. They were about to kill Murchadh when Adri came in and rescued us. After that night, we didn't try to to sneak off after coming close to death like that. I was thirteen and thought that nothing could happen like that to us. I was proven wrong that night and learned my lesson. He is loyal to my family and me. We have been through several hard times since then that we kept quiet about. Adri will serve you as well Lord Valiant and will do his best to keep us all alive if possible. He would not betray us either. " Serafina said before getting up from the rock and move close to the fire to dry her clothes. She wasn't sure if she should have all that but too late now. She looked out towards the ocean, wondering how long it will be when her family will hear about the shipwreck, if ever.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff