Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Bell Towers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Bell Tower with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Frustrated
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is idiotic, why am I doing this? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSo far, so good, Elliott thought, please that apparently Sir Cadogan hadn't realized something was bothering him. The guy wasn't known for subtly, if he'd noticed that the Ravenclaw wasn't in the best mood, he'd have asked what was troubling him. In someone else, Elliott would've been impressed by the care they showed in another person for asking such a thing, but with Sir Cad, it was annoying. But, apparently he was in the clear, provided he didn't give himself away talking to the guy. He'd have to talk to him, he knew. He'd heard the calls coming down the hall, and was honestly surprised it'd taken him so long to catch up. Could paintings be out of shape? If so, the knight certainly was, with that potbelly he had on him. "Oh, I'm doing well enough," he said with a shrug, and then lied, "Having some trouble with the start of an essay. Introductions are always troublesome to write, they always sound so trite. But, I'll work it out, I'm sure." He then offered the portrait a small, complacent smile, one that would hopefully appease the man. Best thing he could do now was get him talking about his damned Wyvern or some such nonsense. Normally Elliott was loath to listen to it, but if it'd keep the man from questioning him, he'd take it. "And you? Having a good day, I hope? Have you met any of the first years? They're an interesting bunch, I think." If there was one thing Sir Cadogan loved, it was a captive audience. The fourth year was fairly certain that there had to be at least one first year who would be more than happy to listen to the man prattle on about his Wyvern. Not that he thought he was getting rid of him any time soon, but he could at least put the idea in his head so that Sir Cad would later recall it and perhaps end their own conversation to attempt to hunt down one of the first years to tell them all about his exploits... Elliott could dream.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Rᴏᴜɴᴅ Tᴀʙʟᴇ Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Bᴀᴅᴀss

Sir Cadogan nodded at Elliott, glad that he was doing alright. At the thought of needing help with an essay, he tapped his chin. "There's a portrait on the third floor known to help students with essays. I wish I could, but, alas, I'm better with action, not classwork!" He laughed, a deep, hearty sound, then leaned against the frame of the painting he was in. The boy asked about the knight's day, exciting him. "Ahh! See? That's why I like you! Not many ask how the paintings' days are! They think it's just the same! Day in and day out! I have adventures, and you know that! Good lad! In fact, I had a lovely morning! I was up by the Gryffindor Tower for a while, then I wandered this way... then I found you! Such luck!" He clapped his hands together, quite scaring the pony, who scampered off. He watched the animal, then laughed. "At least the two of us are made of the right stuff!"

Cara MiaKitty

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Frustrated
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceElliott found himself staring somewhat dumbfoundedly at Sir Cadogan, though thankfully not in the overly stereotypical 'mouth hanging open' way. The man was actually being... helpful? Would wonders never cease. The Ravenclaw thought he might actually be amazed, really. Then again, it wasn't as though he meant to be a nuisance; he just was one because that was his personality. Begrudgingly, Elliott admitted to himself that the knight was actually a good guy. A blowhard and a moron, sure, but a good guy nonetheless. "Hm, well, if my difficulty persists, I'll be sure to head down that way and see if they're in. What does the person look like? Period, dress? Gender?" Trying or not, the information he'd given still wasn't all that helpful on its own; the third floor was rather large, after all. There were any number of paintings down there, it would take him ages to find the one he was looking for if he actually did find himself needing help and going on Sir Cadogan's advice.

spaceThe brunette inclined his head when the knight commented on his question. Hm, were other people really so rude that they didn't bother to ask how a person's day was when chatting with them? He wasn't exactly the most well-versed in social norms and even he knew that you were supposed to do that, even if they were a painting. After all, the paintings were imbibed with the consciousness of the subject; they were as much a person as anyone else, really. "Perhaps they mistakenly think that there are no more adventures to be had? You have been up for a rather long time, I suppose," he said with a shrug. "Still, it's polite to at least ask." It did occur to Elliott that perhaps it wasn't that people didn't ask the paintings; they might just not ask Sir Cadogan. He did have something of a reputation, after all. To the knight's compliment, the Ravenclaw offered a small grin, thinking that if he were made of the same stuff as Sir Cadogan, he was in trouble. The knight had already tempted Lady Fate and won, living a long life in spite of his monstrous stupidity and foolish, reckless behavior. Elliott doubted if she would be inclined to allow a second person to get away with it.

User Image

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Rᴏᴜɴᴅ Tᴀʙʟᴇ Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Bᴀᴅᴀss

Sir Cadogan watched the boy, wondering a bit why he was staring. Had he seen a beautiful lass? No, there didn't seem to be any people, let alone lasses. He blinked a few times, then shuffled his feet, waiting for the child to speak. After a few seconds, Elliott started talking, exciting the painting to no end. He asked for more information on the woman, and Sir Cad bowed. "A beautiful thing she is! Used to be a nurse! She's three frames to the left of the Infirmary doors! Wears white robes and a silly cap! I think you should like her!" He nodded, feeling happy to have helped his young friend. It wasn't often he could be genuinely helpful like this! Well... other than shepherding lost first years.

After speaking of the rudeness of modern students, Sir Cadogan was a bit upset. Although, to his amusement, Elliott had a logical reply to that quip too. Saying he thought the students believed the paintings unable to have adventure, the knight scoffed. "The longer one lives, the more adventures they may have! Dear boy, it's simple as that! And yes, you're quite right! So many overlook what's polite! My, you're awfully intelligent for such a scrappy lad! Ever considered becoming a... what are they called now.... An Auror! Sort of a knight, and with lots of adventures to boot!" He clapped his hands together, grinning. The boy was quite smart, though, he was indeed in the Ravenclaw house. Feeling quite pleased with himself, the portrait was standing proud, something of which he enjoyed doing. He liked looking proud!

Cara MiaKitty

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Frustrated
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceElliott couldn't help it; this time his surprise showed on his face. The man was actually being legitimately helpful! First time for everything, he supposed. Though, he'd be willing to bet that Sir Cadogan only remembered the woman in the painting because he thought she was pretty; maybe he fancied her or something, hell, Elliott didn't know. He did know that portraits were just as capable of fancying one another as people were, which was a little odd. He wondered if the portraits ever fancied living people... That was a sort of creepy thought, really. "That's... rather specific. Thank you. If I can't sort through it, I'll be sure to talk to her." There was a small part of Elliott that almost wished he did actually need the assistance; it seemed a shame for the one time the knight made himself useful to be a waste. Then again, it wasn't like Elliott couldn't potentially need help in the future. Or that he couldn't direct others to her if they needed it as well.

spaceThe Ravenclaw found that, for once, he was actually listening to what Sir Cadogan had to say, if for not reason other than to be polite. After all... he was being rather helpful. And it wasn't as though he didn't try to be so usually. He just... wasn't. But, even paying attention, Elliott wasn't prepared for the knight's question. He blinked oddly. "I had never thought about it, no," he answered. "I find my talents lie more towards academia. I'm not sure I'm particularly suited for such heroics," he said, and then instantly regretted it. Oh, now he'd done it. Here would come the speech about how every man (and maybe woman) was capable of heroics, and how all he had to do was try. And probably slay a Wyvern at some point. "I had always thought myself to be more inclined to... teaching. Or something of that nature." Though, now that Elliott thought about it, he had very little patience for stupidity... Even Professor Hill had more patience than he did. At least Professor Hill could remain level-headed enough to give the entire greenhouse a death glare to silence them. He'd probably just end up being driven insane. Or murder a student.

User Image

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image

Dakota had spent most of his first week back in school thinking about his situation. Hours in the common room certainly weren’t helping his decision. Neither were the long walks outside before the weather turned completely cold. Leaning up against railing in the bell tower, Dakota didn’t know what to do. He’d asked Tori to meet him there so that they could talk. However, he didn’t have a clue what he was going to say to her. He couldn’t bluntly tell her he had feelings for Feather. That wouldn’t be fair to Tori.

Going from leaning to pacing, Dakota didn’t know how this was going to go. He was certainly worried about it. Even more then when he asked her to meet him up at the bell tower to begin with. Then again he should have known this wasn’t going to be easy. He was breaking his feelings to a girl he’d been dating for a year now. Stopping to look at his notebook once again he only hoped he was doing the right thing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Status: Nervous... This won't go over well...
                                        With: No one... Waiting for Tori

Wearing: Casual

OOC: The moment of truth!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Shiny Furret

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:14 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori wandered to the bell towers, where Kota had asked her to meet him. She wondered what it was about. Maybe he had a gift for her, or something important to tell her, or perhaps a secret tower picnic date? It could be something serious, but she didn't particularly like serious things. She would rather focus on having fun. Clicking her way up the tower in her newest pair of boots, she quickly remembered why she never came up here. Too many stairs! Clutching the railings for her life, Tori climbed up to the very top of the towers, then looked around for Kota. It wasn't hard to find him, since there seemed to be no one else up there. Staying quiet, she watched him curiously for a moment. He seemed nervous about something, pacing around with a worried expression. "Hey Kota, is everything alright? You look upset," she said, walking up to him. She smiled at him, hoping her smile would spread to him. Her boyfriend would not look good with frown lines. No one wanted frown lines.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                                                  ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR SǀXƬH ƳƐAR ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xx
                                                                  MAƊAM MALƘǀƝS ǀƝƬƐRƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ xxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                                                  That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                                                  But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                                                  That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                                                  'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                                                  and you won't believe, that girl was me.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:09 am
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image

Dakota was so deep in thought that he hadn’t even known Tori had shown up at the top of the stairs. He still didn’t know what to tell himself much less her when she got there. The moment she spoke it broke him from his thoughts. Turning to look at Tori, he tried to give her weak smile. “Hey Tori,” He greeted her back trying to sound like his chipper talkative self. Sadly it wasn’t working as far as he could tell. “I’ve been better…” He told her in reply before taking a deep breath.

“Tori, I wanted to talk to you about us…” Dakota said trying to think of the words. They usually came to him easily enough, but today not so much. “We’ve been dating for more than a year now… and I was thinking that maybe we aren’t meant to be together.” He told her before explaining further. “It’s not that I don’t care about you anymore, because I do… I just feel like we’re better as friends. I’m sure everyone else sees us that way.” Then he quickly added, “Not that everyone else matters or anything. I just feel like there’s probably someone out there who’s better for the both of us.” Dakota finished wondering what Tori would say in return. He knew he’d been mostly rambling but that’s what he did, course this was a more nervous kind of rambling.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Status: Nervous... This won't go over well...
                                        With: Tori

Wearing: Casual

OOC: The moment of truth!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Shiny Furret

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:12 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori could tell something was up, just based on the look in Kota's eyes. He was usually so happy and bright, but he seemed generally upset today. He took a deep breath, clearly readying himself to clear his mind. Tori stood in silence for once, choosing to listen rather than jump in and start talking. Kota made the point of saying how they had dated for over a year, then moved on to how he thought it was best if they went back to being just friends. He was breaking up with her? Tori wasn't sure what to say to this. She knew Kota had some sort of feelings for Feather, and that Feather had feelings for Kota in the same likeness. Somewhere along the line, she knew that one day, he would leave her for her best friend. But was she okay with that? In her mind, yes. She wanted her friends to be happy, and she knew that Kota wouldn't be truly happy with her. With a sad smile, she hugged her friend. "It's alright, Kota. I understand. As long as we can still be friends, that's all I care about. That, and your happiness. There's other fish in the sea, or whatever that saying is." she said. She was still unsure of how she was going to handle all of this, but she figured that she would take it well. Maybe a day or two of moping, but she knew that this was all for the best, which is what she wanted for her best friends. "It's going to be fine, in the end," she added in reassurance.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                                                  ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR SǀXƬH ƳƐAR ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xx
                                                                  MAƊAM MALƘǀƝS ǀƝƬƐRƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ xxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                                                  That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                                                  But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                                                  That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                                                  'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                                                  and you won't believe, that girl was me.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

Aimee had been walking around the castle searching for Caty, when Derrick had spotted her and immediately dragged her up to the bell towers where they could be "alone". She didn't really like their alone time anymore. She didn't really like being around Derrick at all. But she was too scared to tell him that. She had tried once.... and it hadn't ended well. He called her stupid, told her she was just a silly girl that didn't know what she wanted, and then he'd..... She shuddered, pushing those memories away. Those didn't need to exist right now. She couldn't.... she couldn't deal with that right now. As it was she wasn't sleeping. She just sat in the common room staring at the fire, trying to keep it together... night after night. It was wearing on her. She had dark bags under her eyes that Derrick forced her to cover up with what felt like a pound of makeup. He also had been choosing her clothes for her... or more buying her clothes and getting angry if she wore anything that he hadn't bought her. She didn't like any of it. But she was scared, and she knew better than to tell anyone.

With her mother's first boyfriend... when she'd told, her mum had gotten annoyed with her, calling her a little whore, but she had kicked Jamie out. But with Charles.... she had blamed it all on Aimee. It was always Aimee's fault. She knew that now. She was dirty, and broken, and she deserved everything they did to her. Telling.... telling only made it worse. So she smiled, and hid it, and pretended it was fine. Because that was the only thing to do.

So she sat at the top of the bell tower with Derrick going on another rant about how she can't just disappear from his side and how she had to be a good girl. And she just wanted her brain to stop. She didn't want to think anymore. She didn't want to exist. But of course he noticed her lack of attention, and brought it back with a sharp slap to her face. She winced and looked up at him, doing her best not to cry. When he saw her watery eyes and he rolled his eyes and crouched down. "Aimee you know I don't want to hurt you. You just don't seem to learn. Why can't you learn and be good so I don't have to do this to you?"

Aimee shrugged, but that only brought a shove against her shoulders, banging her against the brick wall. "I'm sorry. I'm trying. I'll d-do better." She whispered, turning her eyes to the ground. She just kept hoping someone would show up and save her. But that was a silly dream... because she deserved it all. Thats what her mum had always told her. That she deserved it. That she was a bad girl. She was a terrible child. That she was sick and derranged and wrong and a whore and she was asking for it. She was worth nothing.... less than nothing.

"Now there's a good girl. Why can't you be like this all the time?" He asked, before tilting her head up forcefully and pressing a rough kiss to her lips. His eyes were closed, but hers were open. Blurry with the tears falling silently down her cheeks.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight
But do you feel like a young God?

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Difference in me?

Lauretta wasn't herself anymore it was like there something wrong with her but she couldn't work it out. She knew it was something to do with her parents and how they are not around. Lauretta thought for a moment, as she was deep in thought she realised what was wrong with her was her grief finally coming to her. She wondered how did her sister dealt with it and raising her by herself. She was alone in the world with only one friend.

OOC: Open for interaction, I have internet so I'll be online again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

It wasn't often Hannah made it up this way, generally it was when she was on Prefect patrol duties if it was anything. Not so much today. The Seventh Year came up this way with her pencils and her sketchbook, hoping to gain inspiration to draw something for Professor Hawthorne's class. As she wandered up in the direction of the windows, she spotted another girl.

Dressed in black, as she was, she almost didn't recognize Lauretta when she saw her; a fact which bothered her greatly. Unlike some Prefects, she made a point of knowing the names of her Housemates, particularly the younger ones whom might need her. She remembered escourting Lauretta down to the Common Room right after the Sorting Feast last term, along with the other incoming First Years.

As she approached, Hannah realized something was off, and she offered a friendly smile as she said, "Hi, Lauretta, are you okay?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
JasmineKiwiFire

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Graydon Ironshield

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Difference in me?

Lauretta looked up to see the seventh year prefect Hannah Grey in front of her and asked if she was okay but the truth was she wasn't okay she was slowly getting sadder as she thought about her parents not being around. Lauretta started to cry into her arms and managed to get a words out of her mouth. "No I'm not okay. Its been almost two years since my parents passed away after they was killed by a driver that was under the influence of drugs and alcohol." Lauretta squeezed out those words somehow over thinking every possibility out there the girls reaction to what she said. "I don't know how I managed to hide these feelings last year and they show up this year?" She said to herself. Lauretta was far from being her normally bubbly and bright self compare to how she is now feeling sad, lonely, antisocial and depressed. Lauretta shut her mouth before she started to talk again as she didn't want to talk anymore or to anyone in her preference at the moment while shes feeling the way she feels  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

Hearing the pain in Lauretta's voice and seeing her start to cry went straight to Hannah's heart. She couldn't imagine living without her parents, even as much contention as there'd been between her and them over the last few years, nor how her cousin had managed to keep going after losing hers. However, a fellow human being in pain she could understand, and her Housemates were like unto family to her, especially the younger ones. As the younger girl started to cry, Hannah drew her into an embrace, letting Lauretta cry into her robes, if she wished it, for as long as she wished it.

Though Lauretta's question was perhaps a rhetorical one, Hannah found for her an answer. Softly she told her, "Sometimes when we're hurting the pain's so deep we don't even know how bad we're hurt until a long time later. Best to let it out in its own time; it does you no good trying to hold it in."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
JasmineKiwiFire

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Graydon Ironshield

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Difference in me?

"I haven't been to class." Lauretta told Hannah as she into the older girls robes. "It harder on my sister as she has to look after me while I'm not at school." Lauretta explained. Lauretta broke down into tears more and she couldn't help herself. "I want to go home but I know I need to be at school." She said trying to pull herself together. She wondered how her sister managed this feeling. "I can't even focus on my work." Lauretta said as she was managing to control the tears again.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff