Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Hot Bats (over!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seiana_ZI rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:23 pm
What the -- she asked for different siding! What was so hard about that to understand for this old man? Was he hard of hearing? He had just handed her more of the same siding that she had just given back to him, twice now. This was starting to get rather irritating, and that showed in the way she remarked to him,

"...Really? Dude, this is still the same siding!"

Seiana_ZI rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:27 pm
Finally! "Thank you, sir," murmured Serafina, turning back towards the bat to hold up the pastel yellow and white polka-dotted siding. To her surprise, she found that the bat didn't like this siding either. Considering she was a big fan of polka dots, she couldn't understand what the problem was, and gave a rather large frown.

"Fine, I'll try one more time, you bratty bat."

Seriously, how ungrateful! If they were so desperate to be not hot, why were they complaining about her siding choices on the pool?!

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:31 pm
"Stop giving me the same siding!"

By Jack's bones...

Seiana_ZI rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:32 pm
"Does this work for you?"

She could have swore she heard the brat of a bat say no. Seriously?! This siding was awesome. She would love to wear this on a dress or something, though just the pattern, not the actual siding. That would probably be rather uncomfortable...

Huffing, Serafina looked around. "Does anyone want this? I'm looking for the fourth siding so this bat stops complaining."

Seriously, what a bratty bat.

Quote:
Serafina is looking for anyone with Rowena's favorite siding! She currently has a Godric's to exchange.

Seiana_ZI

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-8)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:47 pm
Frost looked at the bat, looked at the 'pool' and then looked at the bat once more. The old guy had to be joking. This was like a poor man's tub for a minipet. Roped into this he might have been but really- the hot bat deserved better than this.

Snorting, he got the siding and glue, shaking his head. While the bat seemed happy with the chosen siding, Frost was not happy with his materials. "I am sorry little one, You and your kin deserve better than... these things." Not a lot of glue he did manage it..more or less. It was a kind of lopsided looking pool.

"....I have done what I can little bat. I am sorry I could not do much better for you." His ears fell back, moving to at least give the bat some shade with his body.  
phantompanther13 rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:03 pm
Carlos was rather surprised by being suddenly thrust upon with building supplies. His tail swished as it was shoved into his clumsy paws. "Tea? Are we not having tea with this? How is someone supposed to properly build without his afternoon tea?" he whined and laid on the ground playing with his supplies.

His Godric sniffed at the blue and purple giggles and then bite at it. "Wrong one wrong one!" though he rather liked the siding and pulled it into himself wiggling about the ground when someone asked him a question.

"Huh? glue?" Carlos looked at his glue and then gave it a little lick. "Tastes fine."

endejester

Seiana_ZI
Carlos has it if you want to trade. You will need to convince him.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
endejester rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:42 am
“Well, maybe we can do tea after we build the pools so the bats don’t melt…do bats melt?” He asked as an after thought, a small frown crossing his features for a moment. “Ugh…fussy little things.” He sighed only to pause and blink with surprise at the other boil tasting the glue.

“Ah…oh…okay.” He said hesitantly.

“I’m going to try and find some siding he likes, maybe we can share…the…non dried out glue?” He offered hopefully.

And of course, the new siding was rejected as well.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:04 am
Looking around, she saw someone who had a siding she wasn't familiar with. "Do you want that?" asked Serafina, pointing out the siding to Rowena. Immediately, the bat perked up, which signaled to her that maybe that siding would get this needy bat to stop complaining.

Sighing, Serafina walked over, Godric's siding in hand. "Hello cat," that probably was a bad greeting. Hm. Well, she was agitated, what could she say... He had been in a class of hers before, she recognized him, but they hadn't gone on the same trip so she didn't get the chance to really get to know him.

"I have this siding. I think your bat likes it."

She moved the siding towards the bat, watching at the bat visibly reacted to the siding she was holding. Once she was certain that the cat student had seen it, she pulled the siding back and pointed to the siding that he had. "My bat really wants the siding you have. It'll make it a lot easier on you and me if we just make a small trade."

Serafina grimaced under her mask. Hopefully that would do it.

phantompanther13
She hopes that worked. u u

Seiana_ZI

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:17 am
"Bats see with their ears and fly and eat bugs but I've never heard of a bat melting from too much sun. Maybe they do though." Carlos looked at his bat and considered it. Maybe if he watched it long enough it would melt. "Glue is good to chew. Plenty I have if there is any after I'm done pools it will build may be many." He sang and nodded as if in agreement.

Oh?" Carlos looked up from his spot on the ground when a ghoul approached him. "What wears a mask and asks for trades?" he questioned and then stared at his siding. It was blue and purple and he very much liked it but the bat he had did not.

The Godric stared up at the siding with a happy squeak. Carlos stared at it and then up at the ghoul and then slowly relinquished the siding in his paws holding it up to her with his illusion hands. (He was too lazy to bother with actually getting up. The best she got was him rolling over onto all fours much like the cat he was.)

endejester

Seiana_ZI
It is enough. But she got a riddle. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:35 am
What wears a mask and asks for trades?

Serafina placed a hand on her surgical mask. Right. He was probably asking what her name was, though she didn't know why he had to ask in that way ... Well, at least he was giving her the siding. She offered him a grin as he did, pushing the siding in his direction as she snatched the siding she wanted out of his ghost hands in the air.

"Thank you! And my name is Serafina," she might-as-well answer his riddle question before she ran off back to her Rowena bat, after all. Noticing there was someone else nearby the cat was talking to (how observant) she nodded at him in a sort of friendly acknowledgement before scurrying back off to her now rejoicing bat.

"Okay, this works right?"

The bat squealed, so she guessed that meant yes.

"Alright, let me start putting this together...:"

phantompanther13
Hooray! XD]
endejester
And a nod at Pachua

Seiana_ZI

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:21 am
The glue has dried and the bats are sitting up taller now, eagerly awaiting their impending swim time. Batty shuffles around examining everyone's handiwork without comment and dropping off a little foil package with each student.

"Put that in the water," he says eventually, pointing back at the entrance to the ghost dorms. "Water's in there."

Quote:
Sorry about the wait! Again!

Let's get these pools some water!

Much as each bat only liked one particular kind of siding, each bat also only really likes one kind of water. Batty has the supplies you need, but again, he's handing things out randomly. He also has no actual water. You'll have to run into the ghost dorms' public restroom to get that. Or make some... if you have those sorts of powers.

Unlike the siding, the bats will not let you know what their favorite water additive is. Luckily for you, they just want to swim at this point. They'll appear happy with anything, so there's no need for rerolling.

Things:
  • Roll 2d4 for this round.

• The first die corresponds to the water additive you've been given:
    1: dried apples (R, G, H, S)
    2: salt (H, R, S, G)
    3: perfume (S, H, G, R)
    4: rose petals (G, S, R, H)

• The second is your bat's final happiness score! It will be used soon!
  • These are the last rolls in this class, but people may still join! Just start from the beginning and roll your little heart out.
  • I will quote everyone one last time for wrap up! Again, sorry again about the wait!
iStoleYurVamps
phantompanther13
Seiana_ZI
poor serafina
[A.V.]
endejester

shyanimegrl rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:29 pm
"Hmm," was all Danirate uttered. He'd been pulled into this activity one way or another and he admitted to himself that it was able to catch some of his fascination.  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
shyanimegrl rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-8)

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:36 pm
Well, he really didn't know what to make of what was going on at this point in time. And now he was face to face with a dark-furred bat who seemed not at all in a pleasant mood. Yet this did not affect the small, easy smile he had. Furthermore, it took Danirate a bit of time before he uncrossed his arms and took a seat where he stood.  
shyanimegrl rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:39 pm
((cx -rollinrollin-

edit: such interesting rolls x D and now to work on the posts >u<))

Danirate was almost through with assembling the pool. This was somewhat entertaining the vampire actually. The bat struck him as odd so he offered, "Did you want to take part in this construction, too?" But when he brushed the container of glue against the bat's side, it proceeded to throw a fit which he couldn't help but be amused with. After a few moments he continued the task and filled the pool with water. "This is some mysterious stuff," he commented with a grin while next dealing with the additive.  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Seiana_ZI rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 3 Total: 8 (4-16)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:54 pm
He had to get ... water ... for this thing. Water. Right. That made sense, it was a pool. "hlp pool" and all. Didn't the old man know electricity and water really didn't go together, though? They went together a lot like a house on fire... and maybe would be the reason why the house was on fire.

Hmmm...

Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained! Ignatius shrugged it off and skipped into the ghost dorms, dragging his badly made pool right along with him. It was lucky it was surviving the beating of being dragged along the ground, considering that the glue had been so poor.

When he arrived in the bathroom, he stared at the sink, pondering as to how he should resolve this... before a grin swept across his face. He ran over to the side of the room, swiped the large hose off the wall--even if it was really meant to be for fire--and hooked it to the sink, pouring the water right on into the poorly made pool. Once he was certain it was full, he dragged it back outside, plopping it unceremoniously in front of his bat.

Oh, additives, right...

Ignatius grabbed the first thing he saw and dumped it into the pool, before adapting a confident pose once again. Tada!

It was probably a good thing the bats had stopped caring what kinds of things they got, considering Ignatius seemed to only have an eye for the thing that Salazar would absolutely hate. Dried apples were clearly something he wasn't particularly fond of ...

But it was a pool, was it not?

=================

Stupid brat bat needed to have their stupid bratty water, too?

... Well, to be fair, Serafina, water was required to swim --

Oh shut it, self.

Serafina grumbled under her breath, fetching herself a bucket or two and levitating off to the bathroom. Fine. She'd fill the pool, just like asked! Perhaps with some salt water. That would work well, wouldn't it? Make the bat feel like it was relaxing right in the Pumpkin Sea! Scooping out some water, Serafina levitated back outside, unceremoniously dumping it into the pool.

The bat looked surprisingly pleased, probably just because it had successfully managed to make Serafina run in a bunch of circles just to make it a pool. Spoiled brat bat was certainly spoiled, and Serafina turned to glare at Rowena, but she found herself unable to. The poor hot bat just looked so content now...

... Damn it, adorable senses!!

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces