Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] it finally comes to this (Mai/Andrew) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:42 pm
"It's an actual term, stupid."
She huffed. Really, for a demon, he was quite dumb. But then agin, she already knew he was an exception.
"The meaning it has in the human world, is that something as large as a hurricane, can be caused by something as simple as the flutter of a butterfly's wings."

A flick of her wrist, and more butterflies appeared, as they began to circle around Andrew. If he thought they were annoying, than she was going to annoy the hell out of him.
"If one butterfly is capable of causing something so significant, then I wonder what 10 can do. Or maybe 20. 30 even."
The amount of butterflies surrounding Andrew seemed to grow.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:48 am
Now that she explained it he had heard of it. The actual idea behind it wasn't bad but he was pretty sure it wasn't so literal. Miamsma seemed to...

But as they circled him he did feel the breeze pick up and he curled his tail up under a wing, safely away from the annoying bugs. They probably couldn't generate an actual hurricane but he sure as hell wasn't taking chances.

He did however send a blaze of flame after the bugs. "What you wanna go? Because no 30 butterflies mean Jack to me." he pulled out his battle Aura, intending to actually scare Mia. Or at least scare the bugs away.

[A.V.]
battle Aura is an actual thing. been fighting bears for that.
Non-battle Effect: A character acquires the ability to create a menacing aura, perhaps enough to lightly startle others.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:24 pm
Of course, they weren't going to cause ACTUAL harm, but it still gave her satisfaction to see Andrew unnerved.
The blaze of fire earned a frown, but she didn't back down.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say 30?"

The ones that scattered from the flame returned to her side, circling around her instead, and she smirked as she summoned a few more. They picked up in speed, making her own clothing ruffle as their wings caused the wind to pick up.
"I'd like to see what you're made of. All bark and no bite."

phantompanther13
I need to do those classes sometime ahhh
And feel free to start the fight anytime o v o

phantompanther13 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:37 pm
"Alright, fine. We'll go. Right here right now." he summoned his fire pulling it around his hands.

Hes stance changed a little, tail swinging around to behind him. He sized Miasma up, she was a hell of a lot less scary then AJ and he was certain less experience than him. Still he wouldn't be giving her any extra opportunities. Unlike others, he wouldn't be pulling punches just because she was a ghoul. Hell he might even want to burn her pretty little cloths off her.

[A.V.]
rolling for initiative.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
[A.V.] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:04 pm
"Fine by me."
Her familiar, however, wasn't so sure, and was fluttering about nervously, gaze darting back and forth between the reaper and demon.
"M-Mia! Don't you think you're acting a little rashly? W-why don't you just talk it out and-"
"Psy, hush."
While it was true she'd much rather settle things through words (she could get quite... verbal at times), this was one of those times when force was required. Besides, she liked the satisfaction of literally wiping the floor with him, and she smiled. Surely THAT would put him in his place and it was for that, she was willing to sacrifice the impeccable cleanliness and presentation she always sought to uphold.

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:39 pm
Andrew did make one miscalculation. The damn bugs made her hard to hit. He sent a wave of fire through the bugs at Miasma but had the small problem of landing only a glancing blow.

He might have to think more about this.

HP: 40/ 40
Damage: 1
Fear: T1 Battle cry [unused] + T2 Swift strikes [unused]

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:53 pm
The butterflies weren't just for show-and-tell. They had their uses, and she smirked at Andrew's weak attack, and retaliated with a slightly stronger one.
"You'll have to do better than that to impress me."
That, and she wasn't impressed easily. Good luck Andrew.

-------------------
HP: 39/40
Action: Attacking
Result: 4 dmg
FEAR: [T1 Barrier] [T2 Swift Strikes]

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:01 pm
"Yeah yeah yeah whatever." Maybe he really shouldn't have started this. Andrew was for the most part a coward really. Maybe he was having second thoughts. Maybe.

Oh maybe the bugs were just damn distracting. He swatted a few away from himself a little distracted.

HP: 36/ 40
Damage: useless

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:54 pm
Aww, was the poor widdle fire demon having a bad day?
Well, not so "little", but for one who seemed to be boasting of his skills, he wasn't doing a very convincing job of showing it.

"Weren't you going to show off your new-found powers? You're doing a pretty poor job of convincing me."
She decided to add insult to injury by attacking him again.

-------------------
HP: 39/40
Result: 5 dmg

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:03 pm
"Your Damn bugs are just annoying!" He pulled his fear forward, shapping it and bowing it to his will. Fire light through his hands and he shot a wave of it forward going after Miasma herself. Yes he would burn her pretty cloths off.

HP: 31/ 40
Damage: 9

[A.V]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 pm
Perhaps her words had provoked him, and she let out a gasp as he shot a fireball towards him.
Thankfully, the butterflies circling around her took the brunt of the damage, but considering they had been conjured using her own fear, it had drained her energy somewhat.
"Not bad," she huffed, summoning a few more. If she let her guard down around him, her clothes were going to be the least of her worries.

-------------------
HP: 30/40
Result: Miss

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:12 pm
"Dumb bugs." he grumbled. He really wanted her cloths to burn. "Of course it's not bad." he said louder. "I told you, I've been training. I can do what I want." He came after her throwing a punch with a fist full of flame but controlling it only letting it burn enough to hurt a moment.

"Fire arts takes concentration but you can do more than just burn with them. You are just too panicked by the fire all the time." honestly, Miasma, Molan and even Olivia to a degree, they all drove him nuts. A little bit of fire made them way more weird around him than they needed to be. As long as you weren't stupid about it you would be fine. But they were, mostly Molan and Miasma, Olivia's reaction had at least some justification, and he had a low level of tolerance for stupid.

HP: 31/ 40
Damage: 2

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:53 pm
"So you have, but it's still not enough."
With a wave of her hand, a small flurry of butterflies assaulted him, but in the process, part of his flame had gone through the gap left by her her defenses, making her wince as it singed her sleeve. Jack dammit.

"Sure, I admit fire can be beautiful, but in your hands, it's just destructive."
Fire was a thing to be feared, yes. It could be beautiful, yet deadly; breath-taking, yet destructive. She refused to acknowledge Andrew as any of that, except for the latter of the two.

-------------------
HP: 28/40
Result: 5 dmg

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:27 pm
He brought up his hands to at least try and defend his face. The rest got to his wings. That was a lot of bugs. Jack damn a lot of bugs. He tried to flap them away, flat out swatting a few.

Fine numbers he would have to concede did have a small advantage. A small one. A tiny one. "So you just think it's me then." Oddly enough that made him feel a little better. Miasma hating him personally was fine. He knew he didn't exactly have a winning personality. There was nothing that could be changed about being on fire, but her just hating him? A different story.

HP: 28/ 40
Damage: 3 (wing slap)

[A.V]
and they are dead even in this fight.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
[A.V.] rolled 9 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2 Total: 23 (9-36)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:21 pm
To be honest, Mia almost couldn't remember why she disliked him so much. Almost. Perhaps it was the fact that he was just a cocky little demon who tried to burn her before. Or maybe it was because he and Molan were complete polar opposites. Regardless, she still... wasn't fond of him, but at the very least, she deemed him tolerable. Just barely.

"Perhaps it is."
She did have a nasty habit of holding grudges long past their due date, but, a fight was a fight. She wouldn't hold back, and in a way, venting at him in such a way helped her feel a bit at ease.

Focusing her fear, the butterflies around her flew towards Andrew, picking up speed as they neared him, and darted around him in a frenzied manner.

-------------------
HP: 25/40
Action: Using Swift Strikes
Result: 10 dmg
FEAR: [T1 Barrier] [T2 Swift Strikes used]

phantompanther13
They are ahhh

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash