Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Alice came to a fork in the road (Shu / Carlos) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:23 am
"I am sure I have bath every day!" She swore that very seriously, a bit unhappy to be said not tasting good. "Maybe you just can't take any human food. Just like we can't eat Halloween food, I was told that the taste of fear candy was a disaster to us, so you shouldn't taste any human food even given for free, Carlos." Shu waggled a finger and explained to the Cheshire Cat.

That was how they made friends, a friendship that Mimsy would be happy to see. "Thank you Carlos, I will protect you with my best effort too! Because you're my friend now!" The girl leaned her head over the fluffy body. The Nian was really mad and cursing random things.

Luckily, the boil left, returned to his damn human form instead of tricky cat body, great, Z thought. "Treasure we will find!" The girl repeated in a cheerful voice. "Let's search the rooms~"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:32 am
Carlos floated off body bouncing as if he was running through the air just above the ground. He may have dropped to all fours in order to do this. he disappeared into the next room floating through the door way. "A treasure hunt!" he popped back around the corner thinking.

"Food from humans? Are you an Alice? Why is human food bad?" he stared at her a long unblinking moment head tilting to the side and then raced back into the room. Oh it was a dinning room of sorts. There was a table with chairs and table cloths and... oh ho ho ho. He skittered under the table and turned as invisible as he could. Yes. He would play a little trick on his new friend. His tail swished with energy and he tucked it behind him, the tip flicking the ground as he waited. Yes yes!

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:17 am
"I am not, but I can be a rabbit, the one that guides Alice." Shu winked. "Not that human food is bad, but the composition of it doesn't match what Halloweeners need, I guess, our foods are very tasty! Cakes, pies and tarts....desserts are my favourite!" When the petite Asian talked about her favourite food, her eyes were brightened up, like two lovely amber stones. She didn't notice her little friend disappeared until she finished her daydreaming of a dessert buffet.

"Carlos? Carlos, where are you?" Shu decided to go into one of the rooms and checked. It was like a small dinning room that she would see in fairy tale.

phantompanther13
Permission to scare her :/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:45 am
Her explanation was very interesting. Very interesting, really. Human food sounded just like Halloween food. But different, less scary and more scrumptious. Carlos wished he could taste what the humans tasted. Was his new friend a human? How jealous his siblings would be to know he had met a human! One in the flesh.

And now he would have to do his duty! It was important. Carlos waited a long moment. he heard her calling for him, but this was the most important thing. He waited and then reached out with an illusion paw and grabbed her ankle!

"Gyre gyre gile and gimble!" He yelled an pulled himself out from under the table coiling around the ankle still in student form. Gently his jaws clamped down on her sock. He would not hurt her, no but that didn't mean Carlos could resist scaring her.

meegane
feel free to punt him.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:02 pm
Of course this new friend was a human, all hunters were humans. Carlos would learn the lesson that startling a petite harmless girl might be a bad idea, yet, he couldn't predict what was going to happen. Shu walked along the long table of the quiet room when the boil underneath could peek through the gap of the cloth that she walked slowly step-by-step. She was calling his name, "Carlos? Carlos? Don't scare me. Come out?" when her ankle was grabbed. "AH!" She jumped up and landed the ground with her butt, immediately Z was summoned.

The result was, let's us do it like a movie stop shot screens, first she fell down, then Z was summoned in a glow and the girl swung her hammer with her eyes closed. The next screen showed that the table was flipped over, revealing the Cheshire cat who was saying his important line.

Shu wasn't scared, but more like startled by the assault, scowled Carlos's name in anger while putting her hands on her waist, Z was de-summoned even the runes were glowing in a furious blinding pink. "Bad kitty!" She scolded, with her cheeks puffed. "Do you know I might hurt you by accident? Don't do it again, okay?"

phantompanther13
Ok, she hit the table.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:59 pm
A loud clang popped off behind him. Carlos looked in time to see the table sailing over on it's side. "Fiddle sticks!" Carlos exclaimed an then crawled into Shu's now available lap. "Oh wow oh wow, you are strong little red." he forgot to riddle and rhythm, simply too excited by the sudden movements.

Carlos was bad? His ears drop. "Scary is a Halloweener's art. Fear is needed, to create fear is good for soul and spite. Injury is just an occasional respite."

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:31 am
"I am not. If I am strong enough, I don't need to run away last time." The girl deflated at Carlo's words, and petted his head like a younger brother. "Don't pick hunters to scare, some of them are hostile to Halloweeners and won't stop until they dissipate you if they think you attack them." Shu gave him another candy. "Don't be sad, you have plenty of chance to harvest fear from sources other than hunters. Let's continue our hunt~" The girl smiled gently, tried her best to comfort her new friend.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:09 am
"Hunter? Human? Are you a human hunter?" it was logical. Sadness was all forgotten as he got up and floated over to the shelves. Oh there were nice things, most of them broken. Old creepy picture frames and other things. Tea cup tea cup, he wanted a tea cup.

"Strong you are, but bigger fish there is always. small fish knows when to run and went to feast. Nothing wrong with small fish." he wiggled his tail. Carlos was small after all. He found some plates and started to shuffle through, one being knocked to the floor.

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:53 am
Shu hesistated, "Hmm......yes, I am a hunter. Is that a problem?" The girl made a small "o" with her mouth, not sure why he needed to ask. Seeing the Cheshire Cat settle on the shelves and didn't feel like moving, Shu found a chair to sit down. "Carlos, what are you looking for here? Shouldn't we go to hunt treasure?" Shu pouted and swung her legs. "Maybe you are right, but I don't want to run, I want to protect the people I like instead, so I need to get stronger." She rested her head on her arms on the table and sighed.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:15 pm
"Humans, it is not good to kill them. Or do you just chase them around like a rabbit to play with?" Carlos was so confused. Why would she hunt humans? Was she a human too? Wasn't she? He didn't understand. "Protecting, how can you hunt and protect at the same time?" he just didn't understand at all.

"Treasure! It can be large or small, you just need to look. Treasure is something that only you can see. For beauty is only in the eye of the beholder. After all it it well said that one boil's junk is another's treasure." thus why he didn't mind at all if it was cracked and creepy or new and clean. It it was here an he found it was his because it no one else seemed to want it.

It was also quiet possible the kitty was a little Mad.

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 pm
"I don't say we are killing humans! We're protecting them from the hostile Halloween beings, oh not you, of course. We hurt the unfriendly hostile Halloweeners to protect other humans, is that clearer?" Shu attempted to said it slow as an explanation.

"You are right, Carlos! Whether a thing is a treasure depends on how we feel, you are so clever, kitty~" She beamed in delight, as if she just solved the biggest puzzle.

"Let's start with this room first, I can't bring anything home, but we can search the perfect tea cup for you!" Sounds like a good plan, the girl nodded.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 am
"Oh oh!" yes this was much clear to Carlos. "You are a guardian." "What kind of guardian is ugly, made of stone and lives on towers?" he stared up at her a moment before setting back to work with his grin wider than before. Carlos understood now. She was a gargoyle, only prettier and human. That made sense.

Still... it reminded him of a riddle or really a poem.

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

He hummed as he looked. This plate and that came crashing down as he jumped up, climbing the shelves.

"You know the Jabberwock never hurt anyone." he continued on as if he were in the middle of a conversation and she had said some things she hadn't. Carlos loved Jabberwocks.

meegane
Carlos makes no sense. I'm sorry.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:48 pm
"Guardian. I love that name." Shu giggled and smiled. "Hmm....Gargoyle?" The girl made a sound of musing before she said her answer, "But not all of them are ugly, I think. At least the one I saw in the movies aren't? Some are like cool dragons or eagles? The one you met was ugly?" If Shu had the idea what Carlos was thinking, she was gonna put one hand on waist, leaned forward, and explained with a waggling finger with her cheeks all puffed that she wasn't a halloween creature but a HUMAN.

The poke startled the trainee, she blinked and blinked, didn't say anything for a while. ".....Is that a poem about a murderer? -!" She lunged forward to catch the falling plate. "Be careful, Carlos, the owner of the house, or the House itself might not be happy to have its thing broken." Shu frowned a bit, putting it carefully back. "Oh really? I think I was chased by one in dream and it tricked me by imitating someone I knew well.....was that just a game?" She looked at the cheshire cat with suspicion. "I mean - it doesn't seem friendly..." Shu was good at jumping topics, because her mind always popped up with questions, a lot of questions.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:17 pm
"Gargoyle it is! Gargoyles take many shapes and sizes." he was pleased and continued on moving about happily.

"It's the Jabberwocky's poem. With claws that snatch and jaws that biiiiite!" he squeaked at the end. Oh she was close. He startled and jumped climbing up to the top of the shelf and sent it a wobbling. His little feet pawed at the shelf with little traction. This humanoid body really sucked at climbing things though his fore paws had plenty of grip. he tried to climb to the top of the shelve but it wobbled more and came crashing down, dishes and all.

"Oops." the rest of the conversation was forgotten.

Meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 am
She didn't know her scoot would startle the boy, she couldn't do anything but watched as the shelve went down like a fully drunken person black out. "CARLOS~!" She called his name low and slowly, like a mother discovered her kid was doodling on the white wall. "You are a bit clumsy as a cat, I see, now be a good kitty and not to break anything again, if the House is unhappy, it might throw us out." The petite huntress warned as she walked closer to check if the fallen kitty was alright. "After all, you are not Alice." -who fell down the rabbit hole -She smirked. "Don't stand there, come and help me to push it back~" The girl made her endeavour to pick up the shelve but it's heavy, "Ah! Look around for the broom and dustpan, we need to tidy up the debris~"

phantompanther13

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces