Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:12 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Shaking her head, the feline giggled and flashed him a bright smile. He was so serious! Flicking some water at the green male, she pulled away from the edge of the boulder and rested, stiff as a board.

"No no, I was playing, Mister Serious! Now watch." And so she sat, waiting. Minutes passed by, silence thick in the air as large eyes watched the water. Her flicking had frightened the fish away, but they returned eventually. She crept closer, moving slower than a snail. Finally, a paw swept up and dove into the water, claiming a fish for her own.

"See?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:50 pm
Yushika

"Oh." He blushed when she told him she was just playing. "Right.I knew that..." lowering his head, he sat back down and watched eagerly as she had said. With in moments she had managed to catch a fish. He looked at her astonished. "How did you do that? Every time I try to catch a fish it just goes all wrong for me..."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:07 pm
Izumi Tenshi

The feline lifted her fish within her mouth, dropping it onto the slowly growing pile nearby. Tail tip twitching faintly, large, oval eyes peered at him with a brief curious intent. Hadn't he been watching? Leaping off the rock, she landed beside him, little nose nudging his side.

"Here here. Try it like I did. Go ahead, get on the rock. I'll coach you." She mewled, eagerly stepping back and swaying her tail in excitement.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:36 pm
Yushika

"Huh?" Alibi made a funny face when she started pushing him toward the rock. "Okay, yeah. I'll give it a shot. I mean, what could go wrong?" Well how about looking like a complete fool in front of her AGAIN? And being soaked for the second time today. He probably already looked ridiculous with his drying fur all messy and puffed out. After managing to get himself perched up on the rock he crouched down like she had. "Like this, right?"  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:09 am
Izumi Tenshi

She giggled as the male headed over to the rock, already envisioning him making a fool of himself once more. Honestly, it was cute! She liked a guy who could be silly, even if it wasn't entirely intentional. Her eyes flicked to the water briefly, ears perking up and tail snapping side to side. Oh! A fish was within striking range! Glancing at his posture for only a second, the feline leapt to a nearby rock and frantically began to point.

"Yes! It looks awesome! Look look, a fish! Grab it!"

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:43 pm
Yushika

He continued to stay perched on the rock, his butt sticking up in the air slightly and tail wagging as he watched and waited. He made sure to stay low so he could reach out over the water at any second. The fact that Emu commented on his style and stance made him feel much better and confident. Then she spotted it. A nice big fat fish headed right for him. He readied himself and then stuck when she told him. He swatted at the water and sent the fish flopping onto the grass next to him.

"HA! Take that fish!" He said happily as he jumped off his rock. "See that Emu?" he said proudly. "I totally sent that fish flying!"

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:33 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Emu beamed at the male, nudging his cheek gently. That was amazing! He did so well! Prancing around the glowing male in excitement, she paused to inspect the fish with a wiggle of her tail.

"Oh look at that! You did great! Good job!" A playful grin touched her face as she lifted her small body to pat his head, a purr leaving the feline.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:43 am
Yushika

He grinned. "Thanks! I cant believe I did it." He was just as excited as her. "Thanks to you that is." he blushed lightly as she patted his head and purred. "Man you really know a lot abut catching fish." His tail wagged. "Thanks for giving me a hand." He glanced around. "So um... do you live around here?"  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:23 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Nodding, the kitten circled the male, light on her paws. "I do, right around the corner!" She ceased her almost dance-like prowling, looking up at him with a curious mewl.

"How about you? Do you live nearby?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:45 pm
Yushika

"Really?!" Alibi beamed. "That's totally awesome! Me too!" He said excitedly as his tail gave a happy wag. "I live just over there!" He pointed to the stump of an old tree next to some large rocks. It didn't look like much but if you walked around it there was an opening on the other side. She did say she lived right around the corner right? Huh. He wondered why they hadn't seen etch other before. "That's so weird." He chuckled. "We live close to etch other but we've never met. wonder why..." He pondered completely ignoring the flopping fish he had just caught.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:33 am
Izumi Tenshi

Perking up, Emu trotted after him, grinning ear to ear. He really did live close! Bouncing on her paws, she leapt against his side, craning her head up to look at him.

"Weird! Well, now we know we're neighbors! We can meet alllll the time now!" She paused, head tilting as she stared up at him with wide, curious eyes. "If you want?" She hoped he did, honestly! He was super nice, or.... perhaps it was too early to assume that. Well, how would she find out if they didn't meet up more?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:14 pm
Yushika

"Sure! I don't mind at all!" He smiled. "It would be nice to have someone to hang out with. I've been alone pretty much all my life so its kind of nice." He quickly placed a paw on the jumping fish to stop it from going anywhere. "How long have you been living around here? I've lived in this forest all my life but I just moved over there." His head tilted to where his new home was. "Also if you want, we can share this fish. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have caught it."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:16 pm
Izumi Tenshi

The feline-fox padded around her new friend, brushing up against his side playfully before dipping her paws back into the river.

"Since I was born, really! Well, I've lived around here almost all my life. I didn't quite move right next to the river until a few years back." She shrugged gently. She wasn't the best with dates, really. Her ears perked at the offer, head nodding rapidly. "I love fish! Yes please!"

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff