Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Cat and Dog [Kenta/Jala] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:01 pm
[A.V.]
Kenta muse got trampled by others... sorry for wait!

He grinned back at her. "Yeah.. just a lunch date... for now. Maybe .. better prizes for later chases?"
He laughed as she tried to butter him up. Oh please! She had a body built for speed.. he should know since she wasn't bothering to hide it at all!

"So long as the request doesn't involve me giving you a head start.. You're built for speed." He looked her up and down, "I could outlast you as I don't tire easily.. but this is a race... so I'm gonna need all the help I can get and giving you a head start or restricting myself will just make it an easy win for you." Kenta didn't think of females as lesser, weaker, or any of that nonsense; he had some residual knowledge of alpha females.. so to him all females were potential alpha's until proven wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:16 pm
Jala couldn't help but chuckle.
It was a test of some sort, but she was satisfied with his answer.
Truth be told, she was somewhat fishing for an advantage, but she did rather like the fact that he considered her on equal ground as him (though surely she was more) did impress her.
"Oh, you sly dog you~"

She stretched, almost doing it quite deliberately to show off her body.
"Well then, how about we get started?"

robot kitten
No worries! Schoolwork ate me for a bit OTL
Feel free to start the race next post! :>

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:06 am
[A.V.]
How will we decide who wins? Dice? I'm fine with Kenta losing~He's more of a long chaser than speed sprinter..

He grinned as she laughed, so perhaps she had been going to ask for that little advantage? Not happening!

"You want to chase in these forms... or our other shapes?" He asked as he began stretching, he didn't want to start a chase off with un-loosened muscles! That just meant a bit of pain later....
His tail was lashing about happily as he enjoyed the view and prepared for the chase.

"Ready when you are! I'll start running after you go, that's all the edge I'm giving you!" He said as he crouched down to wait, ready to go at any moment, a huge grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:57 pm
Ah, he had hoped he'd be hinting.
"It's much more fun running in our natural forms, is it not?"
As if to prove this point, she stretched, and slowly shifted back to her other form, sitting back on her hindquarters as she licked a paw.
While she did like the fact that her more humanoid form would probably provide ample distractions for him, she much more liked running in this form. No clothing to hinder her, and she loved the feeling of wind against her fur.

"Sounds good to me~"
Whether he decided to run in that form or not was up to him. All she wanted to do was run. And maybe win.

robot kitten
Ahaha, dice sounds most fair xD
We could maybe roll 1D6's, and first to a total of 20 wins?
Doesn't have to be something super long~

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

robot kitten rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:04 am
[A.V.]
Sorry for the really long wait!
First to 20 works for me :3

Kenta shifted when he saw her do so, it was easier to go faster and turn quicker in this form so he was rather glad she'd decided to shift! That and he would have rather run behind her in the humanoid form cause... reasons. Less distractions this way.

His wolf form was black with grey and silver streaks showing about the side that was rotted away to reveal the bone's beneath.

The instant she was off, he launched himself forward with a happy growl.  
[A.V.] rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:17 pm
No hesitation. Jala liked that.
She let out a laugh, and ran also.
Perhaps she'd give him a bit of an edge... THIS time.

Distance: 2

robot kitten
And sorry on my end! + tiny tag ahhh

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

robot kitten rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:42 am
Kenta kept an easy pace with her, though he wasn't able to catch her quiet yet... but then he wasn't doing an all out full-tilt sprint yet! This was just part of the fun... chase them down till they were tired and couldn't fight back as much when you went for he killl... wait no. That was for hunting. This was just a game.... right....

Distance: 9

[A.V.]
*attempts to kick Kenta muse awake*

[A.V.] rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:14 am
Of course, she was just toying with him. She did intend to give it her all, but this was just a game. Easy prey.
Though, she supposed she'd at least humour him, let him think that he was actually important.
Picking up the pace, she narrowed the gap between them, but left just enough to give him the illusion he was winning.

Distance: 8

robot kitten

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

robot kitten rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:17 pm
[A.V.]
I put Kenta up for auction XD OH HO HO

Kenta swatted at the snake tail when it got a bit too close to his face. Maybe I shouldn't follow so close from behind he thought to himself, that snake might bite! Which was a pity cause the view wasn't too bad.. if not for the snake....

Wonder when she's gong to full out sprint, he thought, cause I know she's not going her fastest! That body is built for greater speeds....
Distance:12  
[A.V.] rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:09 pm
Had Jala knew he was checking her out, she would have flaunted even more, but as it were, she was starting to take things a bit more seriously. As well, her tail often took care of those whose hands tend to stray, and that included wayward paws.
With a thrust, she pushed herself forward, grinning at the pricoli as she passed him.

Distance: 13

robot kitten
I saw xDD
Jala would never offer herself like that, sadly. xD

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

robot kitten rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:18 pm
[A.V.]
he didn't do it :3 His guardian did it to him as a joke.. try to get him out there :p That and I wish to humiliate him and make him stand on stage in just his sweat pants... cause he was only wearing that when the gnomes kidnapped him.

Kenta gave a small chuckle... though it did sound more like a growl due to his current shape.
Finally some speed! He started to speed up as well, trying to get along side her instead of behind where that snake was.

Distance: 14  
[A.V.] rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:45 pm
It seemed as if they were neck to neck, and while Jala liked to tease, she liked winning a bit more.
"You put up a good fight, hun, but if you don't step up your game, I must just leave you in the dust~"
As if to prove it, she pushed off, pulling ahead once again.
Victory. She could almost taste it.

Distance: 17

robot kitten
xDDD
Well, Jala does approve of him selling his body like that, yes~

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

robot kitten rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:56 pm
Kenta put on a burst of speed when she did.. .though he wasn't able to quite keep his pace even with hers. He had a feeling this was going to end soon and decided to go all out soon... He should go now, but he did like to tease and make the prey feel safe before he attacked... Not that he was going to attack her! But habits were habits.

Distance: 16
[A.V.]
Wow.. a 3, 2, then 2... You really are distracted aren't you Kenta? XD

[A.V.] rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:44 pm
As sweet as victory was, it was much more fun to watch them squirm, struggling to overcome her.
And so, it was with this in mind that she decided to give Kenta a bit of a fighting chance, just because she was so nice.
(She really wasn't)

Distance: 18

robot kitten
xDD
It's ok, I kinda saw this coming also >>

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

robot kitten rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:01 pm
Distance: 21! Whoo!
[A.V.]
Last turn of speed! And I reached 21 emotion_awesome You should roll.. see if you beat 21 and I'll give you the win cause.. technically Kenta gets his date anyways XD

Kenta put on a burst of speed to get ahead and then spun around as he shifted back to his more humanoid form to keep from actually pouncing and biting like he did to prey. Instead he attempted to tackle her and end the race.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff