Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Trashology 101 (Nim and Quillan) - fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:27 pm
"These one's think and they think I suck," she said definitively. She kicked her feet out several times, and then there was a very satisfying CLANG. The same one that had made her teeth rattle before. "Oh! I did it! I DON'T SUCK! YEAH! SUCK IT ROBOT!"

She did a little dance. Or as much as she could while locked in a death grip by a metal beast.

Nim's Trashbot: 14/20
DMG to Quill's: 3

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:32 pm
"YAY!" Quillan cheered as he heard a clang coming from behind. He would have clapped too, if his arms weren't being held apart by the Trashbot. While Nim had managed to hit his Trashbot, Quillan wasn't so lucky as his whizzed past her's.

Quillan's Trashbot: 15/20
Damage to Nim's: miss

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:37 pm
Nim watched the other robot roll away and then very carefully calculated how hard she kicked. Her robot went zooming towards Quillan's, and then hit it so hard they both rocked precariously for a few scary seconds. "I AM THE ROBOT BATTLE QUEEN!"

Nim's Trashbot: 14/20
DMG to Quill's: 6

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:41 pm
Quillan's head kept getting knocked against the Trashbot's metal body for a while as a result of the crash before the shaking came to a stop. Once the room stopped spinning, Quillan urged the Trashbot towards where Nim's had ended up, resulting in another crash, although not as strong as the one launched by Nim. "At this rate, I think you'll free me before I can free you.", he teased.

Quillan's Trashbot: 9/20
Damage to Nim's: 4

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:43 pm
Nim kicked her feet out like she was swimming and her robot daintily drifted past Quillan's. She pouted as she missed pretty spectacularly. "I think you jinxed me. And I was doing so good too!"

Nim's Trashbot: 10/20
DMG to Quill's: Miss

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:10 pm
“Ahahaha sorry!” Quillan said, apologizing. He’d managed to slip into a position where he could barely touch the ground with the tip of his shoe if he stretched (which was rather surprising considering his short stature) and began to slowly make his way towards Nim’s Trashbot by making small kicks. Eventually, he managed to get the two to collide.

Damage to Nim's: 5

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:28 pm
Nim heard the squeak of his shoes as he forced his robot into hers and she squealed excitedly. "You can touch the floor?! We're so close! C'mon Quillan destroy this tin can!"

She was so busy cheering him on she forgot to move her own robot. She was just very excited for you, Quillan.

Nim's Trashbot: 5/20

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 pm
With one last bump, Quillan could hear the Trashbot next to his deactivate as the sound coming from it got softer and softer until it was no more. That meant that Nim could now escape the clutches of the Trashbot! ”BE FREE NIM! BE FREEEEE!” he yelled enthusiastically. ”And help meeee…”

Damage to Nim's: IT DED NOW

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:03 pm
Her sneakers hit the ground with a soft thud and she wobbled for a second. Land! She wasn't hanging in the air! "YOU DID IT QUILLAN!"

However, the issue remained that Quillan was still stuck. She jumped side to side, trying to figure out how to help him. "I don't know how to kill it! What should I do?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:00 pm
Quillan attempt to twist around to face Nim, but it just ended up making the Trashbot twirl around in circles. ”Be careful! And uhhhhh … maybe try throwing trash at it?” he said while trying to kick the Trashbot, but as previous attempts meant were an indication of anything, he wouldn’t even be able to create the slightest dent in the metal body.

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:45 pm
"Oh! Good idea!" Nim ran to a pile of big black trashbags, very heavily full, and hefted one up. It smelled awful, but it was heavy enough that it would do a bit of damage. She grunted as she threw it and...

it landed with a sad plop just short of the robot. "... Let's try that again, maybe."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:45 am
Quillan watched as Nim lifted and threw one of the trash bags. ”Maybe move a bit closer? But don't move too close!”, he suggested to Nim. The bags were probably really heavy by the looks of it and Quillan was sure he wouldn’t be able to lift them, let alone throw them.

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:44 pm
Unfortunately, telling her not to move too close pretty much guaranteed she would. She hefted a bag up, but it was much to big to see around.When she stumbled forward she nearly ran directly into the robot and it beeped threateningly at her. "PLEASE DON'T PICK ME UP AGAIN!" She screeched, dropping the bag and running out of it's way again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Quillan laughed as Nim dropped the bag, running away from the Trashbot. He couldn't think of any other way to get the Trashbot to inactivate ... unless Nim wanted to get caught by another Trashbot ... then they could ram into each other over and over, but that would mean he would have to get her unstuck again and Nim had made it pretty clear that she didn't plan on being embraced by the Trashbot's metal arms any time soon.  

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:21 pm
whoops  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items