• Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:46 pm
Kato ━━ De Blanche User Image User Image
T H E xxxxBio polar swimmer
age ━━ twenty
grade ━━ tenth
personality ━━ emotional,childish,honest

Kato sets his suitcase on the ground as he heard Ruel asks him a question. he looks at Ruel and smirked. "What makes you ask that question?'' his red eyes flashes as he scanned Ruel. he smiles and stands there.

Genkawolf

Timekeys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:58 pm
User Image
Ruel looks at him not expecting a question in return. "I have a bad history with that particular race and some tend to not get along with me" he answered. He was being honest about it without getting into too much detail about his personal about them.

TimeKeys
kimi23loveheart

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:12 pm

"Well then my answer is No. I am not human." he picks up his suitcase and left a uncanny charmed to his new acquaintances. he looks at Ruel then aheads upstairs. he stopped as he recalled Ruel being The Demonology teacher.

" Is your classes restrict to humans or both?'' he asked Ruel.

Genkawolf

Timekeys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image
Ruel smiles a little as soon as he hears the student isn't human. "No restrictions" he answered honestly. He had already allowed a human in his class today no point in keeping the race out of his class now.

TimeKeys
kimi23loveheart

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:42 pm

"Thanks. I need help pick classes." He said to Ruel "I like to challenge myself some time."

Kato scratch his head and then yawns. "Any ways, thanks for let me stay here." He go up the stairs and turns down the hallway. He seen the last room available.

Genkawolf

Timekeys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image
Ruel felt somewhat happy to be thanked, "I will gladly help out" he said. He thought it was something he can do as a teacher and a housemate. "No problem, Kato" he said to the second thanks. He headed off to the kitchen where he was before he had answered the door.

TimeKeys
kimi23loveheart

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:45 am

The sun breaks and Kato awakened up in his chill room. He brush his hair as usual. Then open his drawers and saw his clothes organized.although it ticks him off that they were slightly neat. He thinks "darn human maid can't fold."So he lays out navy blue shirt with blue jeans and black socks. Then he closed the drawer and take out his bath tote,leaves to the bathroom.

He entered the bathroom and close the door. His hands turn on the shower and drop his sleep wear. He stand in the shower and relax as he telepathic Kazuki only.

Kazuki: hello, brother.
K.O. : hey, did you settle in yet?
Kazuki: yes.
K.O. : cool. The demon teacher has room here.
Kazuki: I see. Am sorry...
K.O. : it's okay. You exploring your mate season.
Kazuki: I am succubus but I have woo a Nekojin.
K.O.: wow. (Disconnect)

Genkawolf

Timekeys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:04 am
Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

OOC: you guys have no idea how grateful I am that you still quoted me even though I was nowhere near able to post and will be slow to do so smile

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako looked behind him and whimpered like a puppy almost inaudibly. Food was getting further and further from being eaten. It was right here. In his arms. So close...yet it wasn't like he could politely, or respectfully, stick his face into the breadsticks and start inhaling it like in an anime. Not when he was supposed to be a responsible adult. Wait...when did he ever claim that? he was the goofball mr. fix-it. Yet...his gaze moved to Ruel. Yeah...better not. His friend wouldn't appreciate him acting like a goofball and inhaling his food around the students. One..two...was he seeing double? He noticed first one kid behind him then another. Looking to Ruel. "Cheated on me...with each other..." He wished he had no social or dating life becuase love hurts. Worse than a monkey wrench falling on your head. Heading inside and to the table. Beginning to eat before he perished of starvation.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:33 am
User Image
Ruel sees his friend in the kitchen after entering the room. "Are you going eat all of the pizza on your own, Tako?" he asked jokingly. "What kind of drink do you want? Water? Beer?" he asked as he walks over to the fridge. Since his friend is his guest and he brought of over food, he figured the least he can do is provide the guy a drink.

OOC: No prob.
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:52 pm

Kato gets out the shower and wraps himself in a robe then enters his room again. her steadily brush his purple hair and then slip on his blue jeans, navy blue shirt. he packs his backpack with art sets and books then lace his sneakers shoes up. he hover over his cellphone in his pocket.

he rushed downstairs and overheard Tako conversation. he giggles then looks at Ruel. "Not to Interrupt this lovely chat you both have but do you mind, if I grab a snack to go?''

he looks down and zip up his pants. "Don't worry, I was raised to not sleep around. in less, I am stealing someone souls."
Genkawolf

Timekeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:04 pm
Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

OOC: .....

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako glanced to Ruel and blinked. Laughing and flushed on his cheekbones. "The pizza? No...the breadsticks...most likely. Unless you would let me feed you one Ruel." He said in a joking and playful way. Pushing the pizza box into the middle where the other two could help themselves. Nomming on another breadsticks. Staring at his friend. "Beer...and probably gonna need a few. Thanks buddy." He said gratefully. Looking to the young guy who showed up and shrugged a bit. Pointing to the pizza box and blinked a bit. "Oh wow...such a straight forward youth...he reminds me of you when I first met you Ruel." He said as he side glanced to ruel with a playful smirk on his face. Bad habit of his...tease and poke fun or joke around hardcore to hide the pain or the fact something was bothering him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Kato smirks and grab him a free slice of pizza that was been offered. he nods to Ruel and the other guy. after that he left the kitchen and went to class fast. even though, he does not have a schedule yet, he must do something productive.
[exit]
Timekeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:12 pm
User Image
Ruel was in a better mood than he was this morning and it all started with a friendly visit from a college friend. "Not this time, Tako" he said smiling. He looks to Kato when he heard giggling. "Of course not, Kato. You're welcome, pal" he said to them. Grabs four cans of beer from fridge then set them on the table. Opens up a can, "Yeah...a long, long time ago" he replied before taking a sip and watched the student leave. He sat down at the table and set his can down then picks up a slice of pizza. He rolls up then eats it that like he always does with pizza no matter how messy it can get.

kimi23loveheart
Timekeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:46 am

Kato walks back into the house and he looks more younger. He wiped off his lips some powder and grabs a beer from the kitchen. Then he blinks at the others and goes upstairs to his room. He closed the door and grabs his chest as he digest his prey youth. He smile evils and throw his backpack on the floor.

"The boy was so fresh and taste. I rather have his partner. Hmmm." He undressed his shirt and laid out on his bed."I have a good dream today."
Timekeys

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:21 am
Kato ━━ De Blanche User Image

it was noon and Kato decided to changes his clothes. he pulls on a black tanks and black colored pants. he left his books in his room and walks down stairs. so he left the front door and scretched his wings and flies out.[exit]
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas