Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OPEN CLASS] Trashology 101 [Estel/Xavier] FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:34 pm
That jolted Xavier somewhat. Shaking his head, he grinned, "That seemed to work! Try again!"

For good measure, he went on to give his a good kick too. If it worked for her it could work for him too, right?

HP: 13
Damage: 6  
Luridel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:37 pm
It was a little easier to kick these than it was to hit them - at least, she was wearing shoes. Maybe that was progress. The claw around her waist hadn't released her, though.

"Alright! C'mon, robot, let me go!"

-

Trashbot HP: 7
Damage: 3  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:38 pm
Xavier began to kick at his robot as much as he could to drive it forward. A few sparks could be seen popping out of the trashbot.

"I don't think they like to listen very well," he sighed.

HP: 10
Damage: 2  
Luridel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:42 pm
Estel sighed. "I don't think they listen at all. There's probably..." What did she know about robots? Not very much. "...inside bits telling 'em what to do."

-

Trashbot HP: 5
Damage: 0  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:43 pm
"Well... maybe they listen to the one who made them? Maybe?"

Of course that didn't do them any good. There wasn't anyone else here right now. With a huff, he managed t jolt the robot forward a bit more.

"At least they aren't trying to dump us... I don't think I'd want to be put in the trash compactor or.. wherever they put the garbage."

HP: 10
Damage: 2  
Luridel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:47 pm
"I think they are trying to dump us, actually! Which is why please don't stop kicking the thing. There's-- there." She pointed towards one of the chutes in the ground and slammed her heels against the side of the Trashbot.

-

Trashbot HP: 3
Damage: 1  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:49 pm
"...Right! Keep on kicking. I don't think they're going to let us go otherwise anyway.."

Xavier glanced over towards the chutes and furrowed his brow. Yeah, he did not want to be dumped in there. Who knew where that lead? And so he kept kicking at his bot to try and keep it heading towards Estel.

HP: 9
Damage: 5  
Luridel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:53 pm
As Xavier's Trashbot hit hers, the claw around her waist snapped open. Estel fell several feet back to the ground, landing on her hands and knees and scrambling awkwardly out of the way. "There we go! Thank you!" But Xavier was still trapped. Hmm.

Reaching for one of the trash bags, she shouted, "Duck!" But the bag was too heavy for her to lift.

-

Trashbot HP: 0

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:55 pm
Xavier tried to duck but well. It wasn't really easy to move. Not that it mattered since nothing was actually thrown his way.

"Oh um.. Try that bag over there!" he shouted, pointing at a smaller one further off to the side.

HP: 9  
Luridel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 pm
Estel bolted for the bag in question, scooping it up and throwing it wildly. Her aim could have been better, but the bag still struck the back of the Trashbot, shredding open on one of the sharp bits and showering garbage to the ground.

-

Damage: 3  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:27 pm
Xavier brought his arms up to shield himself as the bag burst open and caused little bits to rain about. That was scary. Though, the bot was beginning to smoke a little, and the grip wasn't quite so tight around his waist now.

"I think that worked! Um.. try that bag next!" he offered, pointing at another one nearby. Hopefully Estel won't get grabbed by another of the robots in the area. That would be... bad.

HP: 6  
Luridel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:32 pm
Estel nodded, starting towards the bag - and ducking away from another Trashbot. "Right, right! Let me just--"

She picked up garbage bag number two, threw... and missed entirely.

-

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:36 pm
Xavier winced. Well at least she didn't accidentally hit him instead of the robot or anything like that. Since he had stopped struggling for the time being, the trashbot began to slowly clunk on over towards the chute.

"Wha? Oooh no you don't. I'm not garbage! I'm a student! A student!"

HP: 6  
Luridel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:37 pm
"Oi, keep fighting back! You don't wanna go down there!" She picked up a trash bag and heaved it at the 'feet' of the Trashbot.

-

Damage: 1  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:40 pm
"R-right! I'm too young to be thrown away!"

With that said, Xavier began to struggle and squirm once more. It at least kept the trashbot from clunking further away. It didn't move back towards Estel either. All the ranger managed was to keep it in place as he began to struggle. This was tiring work, however.

HP: 5  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces