Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Arts and Crafts 101 (Nim and Estel) - fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:17 am
"I think I'm just gonna turn in Cirrus's," Nim said happily. She helped the pony down off the stool and then wandered over to sit on the counter near Estel and watch her finish working. "Are you going to make it rainbow?"  
Luridel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:19 am
"Well, I could!" Abandoning the brushes this time, she opened as many paint can lids as she could and dipped a finger into each can of paint, ending up with ten colors. She started making fingerprints on the page.

It didn't really look like much at first, but she kept going, re-dipping her fingertips in the paint whenever it started to look dry. "Is... that allowed?" she asked, hushed. "Turning in somebody else's work as your own?" She didn't want to get Nim and Cirrus in trouble, but she wasn't sure if it was either ethical or within the rules to let a familiar (she assumed Cirrus was her familiar) do your classwork for you.

The canvas was starting to look covered in fingerprint-dots by this point. It still didn't exactly look like anything in particular.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:35 am
Nim shrugged. "Well, I mean he's a part of my fear, right? So he's technically me. So I kind of did the work too. Plus I made him a totally cute smock!" She nodded happily. That was a good enough explanation in her mind, at least. Cirrus didn't look as certain, but he also didn't look like he cared much.

"Yours is looking good! Very colorful."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:40 am
"Technically... oh, yeah, you did make the smock!" Estel grinned, letting the matter drop - out loud, at least. Maybe later she would do some research on reaper familiars. She wasn't sure how one person's fear could end up as two individuals with distinct personalities.

"Thanks! I'm not sure what it is yet." Estel tilted her head from side to side, staring at the fingerprints. "Maybe an... artistic rendition of rain?"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:41 am
Nim hummed and tilted her head, tapping her chin. "Yeah, it kind of does remind me of rain. Like, the different noises rain makes when it hits things, you know?" Nim knew these things. She was a rain expert.

"It's very pretty, I think it's definitely worth a passing grade! We should probably leave them both in here so they can dry and not get messed up, though."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:54 am
Estel looked over at the drying racks and nodded. "Okay, I think this looks done? Let's--" She paused, looking at her paint-covered fingers. "Well, I should go wash my hands first, actually." Getting smudges on the outside of her paper would probably make her lose points.

It seemed a little strange to her to be graded on creative work. After she returned from washing her hands, she picked up her fingerprinted sheet of paper and whispered to Nim, "Do you think you actually learned anything?"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:00 pm
Oh! That was a good idea. Nim washed her hands as well, and tried to get a few small flecks of paint off of Cirrus's face (to no avail). She left the painting in the front of the class with her name on it so the teacher could find it when they came in.

"Totally. I learned that you can cut a smock to fit a pony and that Cirrus is an artist. I'd say that's a success!" He walked over to the door and held it open for Estel and Cirrus. "We should hang out again sometime."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:06 pm
She left her artwork on the drying rack, gathered her belongings, and skipped on out of the room after Nim and Cirrus. "Yeah, let's! I hope you had fun, too, Cirrus!"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas