Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] School of hard knocks [Estel/Shun] FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Luridel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:27 pm
The glow in her eyes faded and she flinched back, looking concerned. "s**t, are you oka--"

Ow.

Estel doubled over, clutching her stomach. Moving automatically, she raised her shoe to stomp down hard on one of Shun's feet.

-

HP: 13/30
Damage: 3
Target: Shun
Effect: -  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 7 Total: 18 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:37 pm
"Don't worry about your opponent until the fight is over. Whether through yielding or otherwise," he warned, "Of course, that only goes for those you actually trust. Take caution against those who may 'yield' to try and get you to lower your guard."

He closed his eye and winced as she stomped on his foot. That was an unpleasant feeling. Gritting his teeth, he stepped in closer to make a grab for Estel, attempting to throw her to the ground.

HP: 52
Damage: 13  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:49 pm
Estel went down easily, the side of her head slamming into the gymnasium floor. She made a quiet, pained noise, starting to curl up in place.

A moment later, she shifted, peering up at Shun through the hair in her face. "Are you okay... though? Did I hurt you?... Sorry."

As if she wasn't the one on the floor.

-

HP: 0/30  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:02 pm
Shun watched her for a moment, then relaxed himself. This was over now. With a sigh, he made his way over and held his hand out as an offer to help her up to her feet.

"It's not me you should worry about."

Shaking his head, he looked her over while thinking of what else he should say.

"Not bad to begin with. You're quick. Reflexes aren't bad either. I can help you refine your technique, show you how to better counter an opponent. In time, you should improve, as long as you make the effort to do so."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:04 pm
For a moment, she considered just lying on the floor a while longer. It was kind of comfortable.

Then she took Shun's hand and pulled herself up. "Thanks." She reached up to press both hands to her head, swaying a little on her feet. "That's... the idea, yeah?... get better..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:08 pm
Letting go once she had gotten up to her feet, he gave another curt nod. She didn't look too steady, but he figured she'd be fine. Maybe.

"Indeed it is. Even in the off chance you manage to avoid all the s**t that brews around here, knowing how to defend oneself properly is a key skill. I think so at least," he shrugged. Tilting his head, he soon placed his hands into his pockets.

"If you'd like, we may be able to set up a sort of regular schedule of training."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:14 pm
"That'd be nice," she said, smiling through the sharp pain in her head. "Let's do... that. I'm just going to... sit down for a while, yeah?" She lost her balance as she bent down to pick up her schoolbag, stumbling down to one knee.

Dizzy, she just gave up, sitting right back down on the floor. She drew her knees up to her chest and put her head down on them. "Ow..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:16 pm
Blinking as she tumbled back down, Shun let out a breath and shook his head slowly. She'll toughen up in time. He was sure. Though, a part of him wondered if he should just let her stumble off on her own like that after basically giving her a smack down.

"... Do you need assistance reaching the nurse's office?"

He hadn't used his blades so he didn't cut her up but he figured he might have left a bruise or something along those lines.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:26 pm
The nurse's office. That phrase made her flinch, too. That wasn't somewhere she wanted to go, and she wasn't sure why. "N-no... thank you, though... I'm okay, I just... need to sit for a while?"

At least, she was probably okay. Was it even possible for her to die again?

She needed to look that up, and soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:28 pm
Shun noticed the flinching but he didn't understand the cause. Perhaps she had just moved funny.

"If you say so," he shrugged. She wasn't exactly badly injured as far as he could tell so there wasn't really any reason to push her for that. Letting out a breath, he called out his blades once more, rolling his shoulders. He closed his good eye briefly, then went on to resume performing his drills.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:35 pm
After a while, Estel shifted to sit cross-legged, tugging her skirt properly down. She was going to need to find shorts to wear under it if she planned on keeping this up. She pulled her school bag into her lap and hugged it, watching Shun go through his drills. It was a little while before she spoke up again: "You're good, though. I mean, it's not just that I'm inexperienced or anything. I can tell you're good. How come you've had to fight so much in your life...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm
The reaper had been minding himself as he focused on his drill, also apparently not caring that he was being watched for the time being. However, he paused in his motions as Estel spoke up once more, tossing him a question.

"My father began training me since I could remember. Harsh training. Then, upon coming to the school, I've gotten myself into a considerable amount of fights," he explained, "I believe Amity has its reputation of being one of the top schools, not necessarily for its courses... but for the fact that it attracts so much trouble for some Jackforsaken reason. Trouble which hardens its students and hones their fear better than what most other schools could provide otherwise."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:15 pm
"I see." He sounded... like he was okay with that.

Then again, she had wanted to come to Amityville, too. Not for the same exact reasons - just because Liruna had told her it was the best school out there. "Do you like fighting?" she asked. "Or do you do it because you have to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:53 pm
It took Shun a few moments to consider his answer there. It was a little hard for him to really pinpoint which of the two it was for him.

"...A little bit of both, I think. I do enjoy a good challenge, but it's also a necessity. I'm also just... used to violence at this point," he finally said after awhile.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:53 pm
"That's a little sad, sort of." Estel rubbed her head, the glow around her body practically invisible by now in the light of the gymnasium. "But I think I understand, anyway. And if it's necessary, it's better to be good than not."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff