Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:14 pm
XxAriaxX

I get bored if I do that xD

Nix28

We have many problems emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:20 pm
Everyone has a different store and brand they like, but just find a brand from a store you like. Victoria's Secret is my favorite to buy bras and panties from, but other people might not like it. I just say whichever store you like best, you should keep to it, but maybe get a different size? If you can't find one, you can always try different types of stores that have bras and panties to fit. Sorry if I don't help much. sweatdrop  

toastbun

Shy Kitten

10,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nix28

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:23 am
Caimbrie
XxAriaxX

I get bored if I do that xD

Nix28

We have many problems emotion_0A0

I know right smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:10 pm
I don't think I saw anyone mention that some brands carry sizes online that they don't normally carry in shops. It's helpful when you're a less common size. Half-cup sizes are really nice too if you happen to be a bit lopsided like I am. My problem is that I'll find a bra that is super comfortable and fits just right only to have the shop quit carrying it.

With panties, I usually just try a bunch until I find a brand/style/size that is comfortable and then stock up in case they change something. I just went back to buy more panties that fit perfectly last time I bought them but now they're slightly too tight. My old ones still fit fine but the new ones feel like they're made out of a different material. Why can't they just stick with what I like? /:  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers